Poll

what are the chances of naksh going on a hm before we stop seeing yr?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 14 years ago
tell me when they would actualli go on a honeymoon before we stop seeing the serial..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
naksh will go for HM there is 0%chance.bt i dnt think i will stop watching YRKKH
soha56 thumbnail
they wont go on a honeymoon
.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i hv lost all my hope......
PCRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't think so they will ever go on honeymoon
Edited by PCRocks - 14 years ago
JAYA_09 thumbnail
i also think they will not go for a hm. this is the serial history inyrkkh the main lead naksh wont go for a hm. in yrkkh the ladies special including akshi packing dabbas, making achar, getting scolded by everyone especially from g3. they dont have a happylife. everyone including shava ragvir, salekh,gone for their hm. but i dont know naksh were not at all considered. they dont have time to spend together. what is the use getting married. i think before marriage atleast they have phone conversation. and they were happy. but after marriage no happiness, no life, no privacy,[ especially for naksh] when they were together somebody always disturbing them. i think they were newly married couple, if u see them they look like they were married for more than 10yrs. fed up kindly cv should do somethin to revive magic of rishta.
sheenalk thumbnail

I don't think they will ever go for a H.M.😒Gayatri will not let that happen to her Munna.😔

pankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

0% se niche koi option nahi tha kya??????? Is question ke liye toh        -100% bhi kam padege. Kyunki GAYATRI mom toh kabhi HM ke liye permission hi nahi dengi..........😡

DaZzLiNgShReYa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
not at all possible.............
.aastha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HONEYMOON😕
do the singhaniass know there is anything like this in dis wrld????????

hm is the thing which is miles far frm naksh...............i m just hoping they cld spend sum good times together.........bt no time at all...busy with office,dabbas,achar n al that😡😡😡