Miley Jab Hum Tum

dil se sorry mayank was shoooo cute !!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

stuti123

IF-Sizzlerz

stuti123

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 4:55am | IP Logged
hiiiiii friens in yesterdayz episode a miracle happened ...... bui forgave mayank ...... and that scene was a super cute one .......... when mayank went down on his knees while apologising ......... then he was looking shoooooo cute he had such a child like innonence on his face ..........Embarrassedthis dialouge reminded me of the holi days when mayank had drunk bhaang ......and nupur came to drop him ..... and later she opened his shoe laces and then he had told her dil se sorry ..... uff kya din they woh.......Embarrassed but even the present scene very cute ....... when mayank was apologising then nupur was looking so dreamily at him ......... fully mesmerised ..... and was thinking to herself ..... tumhari ise ada pe to main tumse pyaar kar baithe ......Arjun and Rati did a great job as usual.........AB ki toh ise ada pe main bhi fida hoon ........Embarrassed.....seriously a guy like mayank can melt any one to phir yeh hitler bui kya cheez hai.....LOL...... MN were extra ordinarily sweet and i just loved that entire scene alot .......... these dayz we are getting to see such beautiful and cute  mayur scenes which are indeed a treat to watch Smile......... what do you all think ?? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetallnmdjanju011-Illusion-.Perk.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dil se sorry mayank was shoooo cute !!!!" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SaRuv.

IF-Addictz

SaRuv.

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 5:06am | IP Logged
I agreee with you Thanks god they are doing like those kind of Scene

Just love them

Waiting for Scene Today

Loved Mayank when he says dil se sorry he was sooooo cute

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123

anju011

Goldie

anju011

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 5:20am | IP Logged
agree with u

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 5:21am | IP Logged

i totally agree wid u!!!!!!!!!!!!

hez sch a sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!!!luv his innocent face n smile!!!!!!!!!!!!

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 5:58am | IP Logged
gr8 post dear woh bhi kaya din the , totally agree with you Smile

mayur-tasha

Goldie

mayur-tasha

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 6:23am | IP Logged
mayank was ssssssssssssoooooooooooo cute in the whole scene n nups is like cherry on the top!!!!!!!
i am happy bui forgave mayank n he was really sory 4 his actions in morena.the way nups admiring n adoring him was also superb........her eyes speak volumesEmbarrassed
mayank was sssssssoooooo cuuuuuuuteeeeeeeeBlushing

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 7:01am | IP Logged
i agree stuti dear . mayu is really cute

sreevijayan

IF-Rockerz

sreevijayan

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
they are really sweet.......

Post Reply New Post