Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mridula27 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: amrit23

i second u nkatrak
when ppl are full of frustrations and cant do anything about it, they bad mouth the other person and use abusive language..and then accuse the other person of doing so  😳

..... well.... don't you think thats why they like Vindu? :P
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bhishma_p

no offense, but if u can write abt caludia and parves, how bad they are, this is the same, just abt irani .... atleast this one is in good humour .... πŸ˜›

indiaforums rules should be obeyed..if anyone breaks rule one should not encourage it.......if any  body breaking the rule whether it is vindu supporter or bhakhaityaar u have report  button press it and file ur complain....but dont encourage it
zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What part of my post was abusive?  I am just remarking about his personality deficets (in my opinion only of course)... and really he irritates me the moment he comes on screen ... personally  I dont like him and I guess a forum is a place where we can put our personal opinions right?  Of course in a non abusive way... but give me a sentence from my post whcih is abusive.  And dont point out sentences you dont agree to ... just those which you think are abusive so I can realize that and not use such language again.  Tx
amyria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shellily

Nahi nahi nahi... dont tell me we have to watch more of Bhaktiyar... every time that guy comes on screen I go into a deep sleep state with his philosophy jhaading and trying to look all serious and cute.  Nobody in the house likes him...onl aditi shows some affinity but that's becoz she has no one else.... the guy BI is really in his own "Bhakti-palace" world where there is no one greater, handsomer, honester, cuter and intelligenter than him.  Reall needs a kick on his backside to get him down to earth.  If I was his wife I wud be ashamed and embarrased to watch him on screen (and not the other way round when he was being embarrased about Tanaz for no reason and making faces at her performance).  His self-obsession is enormous!!!  I hope an MCP, self obsessed guy like him doesnt win ... at this time then perhaps Poonam is the only right person to win if Vindoo has gotten out. 

One task I hope comes along for BI:  "Test the Fevicol ka jood" --- paste his lips with fevicol so they dont open at all and we dont have to listen to his bakwaas nonsense ever again.  And sorry to all the people who like him for his "cute looks" and are disregarding his selfish, self-obssesed personality.  Please do an exchange offer --- replace Tanaz with Bhaktiyaar if you channel guys want the Irani family to win.  At least she's a much better human being and a better personality. 

But thank God in this "crying BB house"  BI baby has atleast stopped compete with Vindoo by  crying.  Thank God for small mercies - havent seen his filmi otbursts and dialogues in a while ..... but got to say he loves his plant baccha task.... now he has another thing to share his never ending home-made philosphy with -- poor poor plant.... its gonna die son !!! First we had to hear his rantings and false "love-things" to his wife's ghost and now this...........oh no Colors rescue us from this snooze fest soon....really cant take more of BI !!!

Hi Shellily though iam a silent  reader, your post made me register to this forum😊.
Every word u said is exactly what i really meanπŸ‘

&& Hi to all in this forum😊
I really love to read these threads than watch the showπŸ˜†

akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i just forward whenever that ugly face of BI is shown.. are you watching it live? Just get one of the many BI fans here to watch TV with you and they can call you when that irritating face has disappeared..
zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank amriya... I was wondering what these BI fans really like... I did try to find something good but sadly even after trying really hard I find this guy to be just soooooooo boring and irritating.  And Akash yeah though I watch it live - everytime BI comes on screen its mute and bathroom time or do anything else other than watch that face.  I really didnt know I had it in me to be so irritated by somebody !!! I think its becoz BI has such a bloated ego and he is so puffed up by his handsomeness that I am waiting for the pin-prick which will make all the hawa go phsssssssssss..... 

NOw  of course after Vindoo is gone he feels Bhagwan saab correct hi karte hai.... oh no poor plant is going to have to hear his elation/philosphical speech !!!  Planty..... really.... I feel for you...apke paas to mute button nahi hai !!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
madhy thumbnail
heyy hello den y do u watch it???..if we cud tolerate Vindu for wat ever he has been doing.. den Y not BI..?????
madhy thumbnail

Originally posted by: akash08

i just forward whenever that ugly face of BI is shown.. are you watching it live? Justget one of the many BI fans here to watch TV with you and they can call you when that irritating face has disappeared..

i doubt dat u watch whole show.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† u see only negetive side of BI...den u must be sleeping during da show if u dont see da same frm ur fav who has been doing it most.... 😳
urooj thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhy

heyy hello den y do u watch it???..if we cud tolerate Vindu for wat ever he has been doing.. den Y not BI..?????

Well said madhy..aren't we tolerating vindu tooo

Btw I love ur siggy...srk and kajol looking lovely together as always😳
Edited by urooj - 14 years ago