Fan Fictions

Dill mill gayye (YuNa & SidNa FF)updt pg14 nt pg13 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 16

miss_precious

IF-Dazzler

miss_precious

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
aww it was such a sweet update!!!

can u please PM me whenever u update!!!

u r really gonna hate me for this but can u please write in a darker colour............its just that the green is bright and it strains my eyes whilst reading it..........i really hope u dont mind!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dill mill gayye (YuNa & SidNa FF)updt pg14 nt pg13 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adiarmaan

Goldie

adiarmaan

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by miss_precious

aww it was such a sweet update!!!

can u please PM me whenever u update!!!

u r really gonna hate me for this but can u please write in a darker colour............its just that the green is bright and it strains my eyes whilst reading it..........i really hope u dont mind!!

Heyy miss_precious,
sorry if i caused any harm to ur eyes Confused
LOL thanks for telling me that and i'll keep that in mind!

p.s. i'll pm u when i update next Smile oh and thanks for liking the updateHug

adiarmaan

Goldie

adiarmaan

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Hey ppl, here goes part 10! Do comment and hit the like button if u like it..cheers-AdibaSmile

Part 10
Everyone's having lunch when sid notices that Tam is having chilli with rice. He wonders if he should try one, so he can prove that he has smth in common with tam. he thinks,"Dude, why do want to do this?"but then he looks around and is about to take one but then he thinks "why? no, i won't have it! it's gonna be so hot!" Still he takes one ..
Tam sees him and says "Sid? tumhe bhi mirchi pasand hai? hume bhi bohot accha lagta hai!"
Sid is in a bad situation now and has no other choice so he decides to have it. After having a bite, he screams so loud that Tam is shivers and the food falls on her dress. she is confused to see sid like this and goes to change..Meanwhile Sid's shouting and ppl give him water and sugar and he feels better.he thinks "oh no! sab kuch ulta ho gaya! tamanna ka dress bhi kharap ho gaya!" he walks around and waits for tam. "Tam to change karne gayi hogi na? agar mein ushi color ka dress pehnu jo woh pehenti hai to shayad use lagega k we're similar!" he waits and Tam comes out wearing a blue dress. he runs to get a blue shirt but he doesn't have one. He asks yuvi, JP and others if they have a blue one and gets one from JP. As usual, Jp's shirt is full of flowers and all. Sid's looking like a wierdo wearing that.everyone laughs at him and he's angry "what's so funny? blue mera fav color hai!" Tam comes to him and says "Accha? Blue mujhe bhi bohot pasand hai.Waise tum itne bure bhi nahi lag rahe ho JP k kapro mein"
Sid Smiles"You really think so?" tam smilesand nods.
__
Next they have a pass-the-pillow game. The one who has the pillow at the end of a song, has to do whatever he/she is asked to do.Everyone gets a chance.
Naina dances, Sid does a juggling act, JP runs around the picnic spot for about an hour as their activities..
When it's Yuvi's turn,  everyone's thinking about what to ask him to do.
Sid: Acting!
Yuvi: (freaked out) ACTING?
Sid: Yeah! why not? wouldn't it be great to see the angry young man in a different mood?
Yuvi: Mujhe yeh sab nahi ata!
Sid: (mocky smile) Karna to tumhe hoga hi!
Yuvi: zabardasti hai kya?
Sid: Dr. keerti ko batau? tujhe suspend kar denge!
Yuvi: Plz yaar...
Sid: no please vlease!
Everyone insists so he agrees.
Yuvi:OK! kya karna hoga mujhe?
Sid: Pyar ka izhaar!
Yuvi: WHAT?
Sid: Calm down! sirf acting karna hai, sachmuch ka izhaar nahi karna hai!
Yuvi: But...
Sid: SHUT UP AND DO IT!
Yuvi gets up.
Sid: aur haan, Naina can help u by being the actress!
Yuvi: Matlab?
Sid: Matlab Naina ko apne pyaar ka izhaar karo!..
Naina's totally embarrased but everyone is insisting so she gets up as well and they start the act.
Yuvi and Naina looking at each other hesistating for some time.
Sid: Come on! start to karo!
Yuvi: Kya bolu?
Sid: Oh god! ise to kuch bhi nahi ata!..JP zara isse kuch lines sikha de!
JP: ha ha abhi sikha dete hai..Hume bohot sari acchi line pata hai..
JP says some famous "izhaar lines" in yuvi's ears and Yuvi tries to say them to naina.
Yuvi: Naina, tumhare bina jeena mushkil ho gaya hai.
Naina: (now getting a bit easy and makes the whole thing funny) Accha? To tum kab marne wale ho?
Yuviis confused and doesn't know what to say..everyone laughs..
Yuvi: Mujhe raat ko neend nahi aati hai..
Naina: (mocky smile) Accha? to sedetives lena shuru kyun nahi karte?
Yuvi: Huh?
Everyone laughs again.
Yuvi: Mein tumhe bohot pasand karta hoon!
Naina: (embarrased for a sec then starts mocking Yuvi again) Accha? proof kya hai?
Yuvi: Proof? kya proof chahiye?
Naina: Koi bhi chalega!
Yuvi: ab proof kaha se lau?
Naina: mujhe kya pata? maine kaha na, proof chahiye! nahi to mujhe bhool jao!
Yuvi: (now getting a bit cranky) accha? proof chahiye? kya yeh kaafi nahi hai ke tum jab bhi mere saamne hoti ho to mujhe lagta hai main kitna lucky hoon, ya jab tum mujhse baat karti ho to mujhe lagta hai duniya ki sari kushi mere paas hai, ya jab bhi tum kisi musibat mein hoti ho to mein hamesha tumhare aas paas hota hoon aur tumhe support karta hoon? ya tumhe yeh proof chahiye k jab bhi hum dono ek dusre ko dekhte hai to hume pata chal jata hai k humare beech kuch hai!!
there's a pin-drop silence. Naina looking at Yuvi, stunned.the words yuvi just said seemed so believable that everyone thought it was true, then sid started clapping. then Tam then everyone else. Sid and tam look at each other and sid winks at her and they both know what's going on between Yuvi and Naina.
Naina controls herself and goes back to her place. Everyone is appreciating Yuvi and yuvi's just looking at Naina.

When it's Tam's turn, everyone asks her to sing, coz everyone thinks she's a very good singer. Sid thinks "yehi mauka hai" and says "mein bhi bohot accha gaata hoon..wow Tamanna, humari kitni saari similarities hain!" Tam  smiles and says "To tum bhi humare saath gao na?"
now sid gets a bit tensed  and thinks "bol to dia, lekin mein to asal mein bakwaass singer hoon!" .."come on sid, tumhe gaana hi hoga!" everyone else insists so he agrees.
Tam starts singing the song "Bolo na tum zara" when its sid's turn, he hesitates, closes his eyes,and starts singing, and listening to his song, everyone closes their ears and some ppl even go away. Only Tam listens to his whole song and when he finishes, she claps.
Sid:(sad) im a bad singer.
Tam: Nahi sid, tum bohot accha gaate ho..lekin problem yeh hai k tum abhi gaana nahi gaa rahe the, chilla rahe the! yeh koi rock song to hai nahi! mujhe lagta hai agar tum normally gaana gaoge to bohot accha gaoge!"
Sid:(kiddish smile) Really tamanna??
Tam:Really!

______

Edited by adiarmaan - 27 January 2010 at 11:49pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LRC92Liza.Bronze.apzysups2222CoffeeAddictFaithnFateaanchal_cAntares

Antares

IF-Rockerz

Antares

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Hey.....this part was so good......the whole gang playing pass-the-pillow game and Yuvi saying those sweet nothings to her when she wanted the proof.......and Sid tried to have that chilli and spoiled her dress......lolz....great update !!
Thanx for the PM and continue soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adiarmaan

LRC92

Groupbie

LRC92

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
lmao. when sid forced yuvi to do pyaar ke izzhar, it really reminded me of the SidRaaj Diaries...lol

oooh....yuvi ko pyaar ho gaya =O lol. shabaash munde!

love the way ur story is heading!   Clap

sups2222

Goldie

sups2222

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming
  MY YuNa,...........really YuNa scene was very very mindblowing, superb, YuNaful and YuNazing..........I was imagining it Blushing...........REAlly sidna were also very very cute loved the way every time sid would lie to impress her hehehh badmaash Prince plz plz continueeeeeee

adiarmaan

miss_precious

IF-Dazzler

miss_precious

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
hey

mindblowing epi.............wow the intensity in Yuvi's words were awesome............and finally to find out that sid was shouting and not singing made me laugh uncontrollably!!!

a big thank you for writing in blueHug Hug Hug ............honestly it made a big difference.......and im soory if it caused u any inconvenience Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed !!!

continue updating   Wink

adiarmaan

FaithnFate

IF-Rockerz

FaithnFate

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
yaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy fhasa lol nice way of trapping i luv parcing da parcel!!!!!!!!!! do pm wen u update next

adiarmaan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top