Fan Fictions

Dill mill gayye (YuNa & SidNa FF)updt pg14 nt pg13 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 16

adiarmaan

Goldie

adiarmaan

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Starry_night

Hey I just caught up with all the parts.....they are all amazing.......loved them all......Yuvi helping Naina and assuring her that nothing will happen to her as long as he is around....soo cute.......loving them..........update soon..

Thanks a lot for appreciating! Smile

I know, I always want Yuvi to b possesive and caring towards Naina!! Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Antares

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dill mill gayye (YuNa & SidNa FF)updt pg14 nt pg13 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adiarmaan

Goldie

adiarmaan

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sups2222

YEYYYY......FINALLY YUNA REALISING THEIR FEELINGEmbarrassed...and u now what i like abt ur fanfic not only naina but also yuvi realising.....I JUST LOVE YUBA and the  caring scene was too kewl....i alsmost imgained...PLZZ PLZ UPDATE soon u r a fab writer..........ALSO SIDNA are good.....I M PRETTY EXCITED ABT  PICNIC lol.....more than yuna and sidna hreheheheeh
thanks a lot dear for liking it!
i know, Yuna is just so magical that it makes u imagine about them even if u're not seeing them!!
and even though i am not updating yet, i am looking forward to the picinic as well!! lol

adiarmaan

Goldie

adiarmaan

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

Edited by adiarmaan - 21 January 2010 at 5:51pm

Tiya_I

IF-Rockerz

Tiya_I

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
ooooh I love it! Please keep it up!

adiarmaan

adiarmaan

Goldie

adiarmaan

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
@ ilive2laugh,
hey thanks for understanding and also for appreciating  my work!! i'll deffo let know when i update!! Smile

koolaries4

IF-Dazzler

koolaries4

Posted: 24 January 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
i want more of YuNa.. do continue.. i love yuna parts.. so there is an attraction, eh? woow..

pari_smile

IF-Sizzlerz

pari_smile

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
hey jst came across ur ff
and i absolutely luv it,
doing a great job!!!!!
will be waiting for the next partSmile

adiarmaan

adiarmaan

Goldie

adiarmaan

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Hey my ff readers!! how're u all doing??
thanks for all ur appreciation..im just updating part 9..

Part 9
On the day of picnic, everyone has to meet up at the bus station. Sid arrives first and some kids try to take his water-bottle away (the same kids who took his water-bottle the last time they went to Safala!)
He gets annoyed and says, "Tum log phir se aa gaye? but is bar mein apna water-bottle nahi doonga!"
The kids are still trying to snatch it when Tam arrives and sees the situation..She smiles, "Sid, phir se?"..Sid sees her and says "Dekho na Miss gayab! Yeh shaytan bacche phir se aa gaye!"
Tam: Sid! Bacche hai, shaytani to karenge hi! Chod do na! Humare paas bhi water-bottle hai, hum share kar sakte hain.."
Sid: (smiles) really?
He leaves the water-bottle to the kids and goes to Tam. Yuvi-naina arrive by Yuvi's bike.
Sid: Woo! Ajkal to Yuvi k bina naina aur naina k bina Yuvi impossible ho gaya hai!!
Naina: (angry eyes) Sid!
Yuvi: Nahi yaar, mein bas...
Sid: pata hai, pata hai."Uske ghar k paas se hi jaa raha tha to socha usko pick karlu", right?
Yuvi: (perplexed)Tujhe kaise pata?
Sid: Mujhe sab pata hai..Mein to ab tujhe age ki kahani bhi bata sakta hoon!
Naina: (embarrased) Abhi k liye bohot ho gaya..
Naina takes Tam along with her and gets on the bus...sid and Yuvi smile and they get on the bus too...
___

In the bus, Sid-Yuvi sit behind Tam-Naina..Sid and Yuvi talk about racing stuff when Sid hears Naina asking Tam the question he asked her before "Tumhe kaisa ladka pasand hai??"
Tam: Humari koi choice nahi hai..humare ma aur baba jise pasand karenge...
Naina: Oh come on yaar! Yeh to sab ladkiyan hi kehte hain...lekin tumhari bhi to koi expectations hongi na? batao na??
Tam:Um...waisa kuch nahi...bus humari pasand na pasand mein similarities ho to accha hoga...isse replationship aur bhi mazboot hogi...
Sid thinks, "Accha? to phir mujhe Tam ki pasand na pasand ko copy karna hoga!...What?... Sid r u ok? what r u talking about? ..kyun usse copy karunga? woh thodi hi meri gf hai?? lekin i like her..i like her? oh duck! i've lost it..." he keeps thinking when Yuvi asks him, "Sid, r u ok?" sid gets out of his thinking "oh yeah kuch nahi..im ok..."
___
After arriving at the picnic spot, everyone gets some snacks and are resting..
Sid: Yeh jaga horse-riding k liye bohot accha hai..mein chalta hoon..
Naina: Horse-riding? mujhe bhi karna hai..(gets up to go with sid)
Yuvi: Yeh ladkiyon ki karne ki cheez nahi hai!
Naina: (stops) excuse me?
Yuvi: Kuch nahi (smiles)chalo Sid mein bhi chalta hoon..
Naina: Hello! mein bhi chalungi aur tumhe dikhaungi ladkiyan kya kar sakti hain aur kya nahi!
Yuvi: (mocky smile) If u wish!
____
Naina gets the strongest looking horse and gets on it...Sid and Yuvi also get two other horses..
While riding, Sid sees Tamanna playing criket with some kids. The kids are like 4-5 years old so Tam is trying to loose to make them happy by not being able to play... when she can't throw the ball properly, the kids laugh and she is makes a sad face even though she's deliberately doing it...Sid's amazed at the way Tam is behaving..she's so caring and dedicated...just to make some kids laugh, she's playing like a kid!! "tum itni acchi kyun ho gayeb puppy?" while saying this, his head bumps into a tree branch and he looses balance and falls off the horse. everyone is shocked and Tam is the first one to come to him. She checks if he's okay.
Tam: sid! tum thik to ho??...sid??..kya hua?
Sid doesn't move..
Tam: Sid!! uttho..Kya ho gaya tumhe??
Sid opens one of his eyes and then the other one..
Sid: Mujhe to kuch nahi hua. Lekin tumhe kya ho gaya?
Tam: Kya matlab? Mujhe kya hoga? mein to bas  dekhne ayi thi ki tum thik ho ya nahi!
Sid:Accha? aur itna pareshan ho gayi?
Tam: sid tum kya bol rahe ho?..mein jaa rahi hoon..(gets up and leaves)
Sid: are suno to...(smiles)
____
Naina is riding really fast and yuvi's calling her from behind,"Naina, be careful..zyada tez mat chalao..ghora control nahi kar paogi"
Naina pretends as if she didn't hear anything and keeps going..
Suddenly her horse gets out of control and starts running in its own direction..Naina screams and is about to fall off the horse..Yuvi sees it and makes his horse run faster to reach  naina. He was almost near the horse when naina falls off the horse and Yuvi catches her..Naina's horse is gone. Yuvi stops his own horse and gets naina down. Naina is still on Yuvi's arms, and they're looking at each other "R u ok?" Yuvi asks..Naina  "Im fine..Tumne thik hi kaha tha. horse-riding ladkiyon ke liye nahi hai" Yuvi smiles, "woh to mein mazaak kar raho tha..ladkian bhi accha horse-riding kar sakti hai. lekin tumhe inta tez nahi chalana chahiye tha..anyway, ab chalo.bohot bhook lagi hai!" he smirks and leaves..
Naina thinks of the incident that just happend..how Yuvi saved her, then their eyes met and she got lost in them. she smiles and pokes her head with a hand and goes for lunch...
____

hope u guys like it and do comment and letme know whether it's good or bad!!

cheers-AdibaSmile

Edited by adiarmaan - 27 January 2010 at 5:32pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LRC92sups2222apzyAbhiNikiLuverAntaresilive2laughaanchal_cFaithnFatepari_smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top