Fan Fictions

Dill mill gayye (YuNa & SidNa FF)updt pg14 nt pg13 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 16

miss_precious

IF-Dazzler

miss_precious

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
wonderful update........i like the fact that yuvi and tam got to dance!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adiarmaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dill mill gayye (YuNa & SidNa FF)updt pg14 nt pg13 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ilive2laugh

IF-Rockerz

ilive2laugh

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
nice update - i just caught up with chapter 3,4 and 5
cont soon!

adiarmaan

sups2222

Goldie

sups2222

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
heyyy KOOL fff..........i just love to read yuna ff...n i loved sidna in this ff also plz plz plz continue ....plz can u pm me when u update next part plzzClap

adiarmaan

adiarmaan

Goldie

adiarmaan

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by miss_precious

wonderful update........i like the fact that yuvi and tam got to dance!!!

thanks!
i thought there's never really been a yuv-tam scene in dmg, so i made them dance and have time together  in my ff! lol LOL

adiarmaan

Goldie

adiarmaan

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone! just updating part 6 and prolly 7 as well! hope u like it! do comment and hit the button if u liked it!! cheers-adiba  Smile

Part 6
The same night, yuvi reaches home and finds his oldest and best frnd Mac waiting for him.
Mac: (smiles) Yuvi, kaisa hai yaar?
Yuvi seems a bit suprised as he wasn't expecting Mac, but smiles back.
Yuvi: Main thik hoon.. Aur tu? Waise i m glad k tujhe atleast mera naam to yaad hai...
Mac: Cummon yaar! Yeh tarika hai do saal baad apne dost se mine ka?
Yuvi: Dost? Tu mujhe apna dost samajhta hai?
Mac: Tujhe humari dosti par shaq hai?
Yuvi: Pehle nahi tha, par pichle do saalo mein shaq hone laga hai.
Mac: Yuvi, phir aise kabhi mat kehna, warna...
Yuvi: warna,,kya?
They both look angrily at each other, then They both smile.
Yuvi: to bata, kaha tha itne din?
Mac: Jail main..
Yuvi: WHAT?
Mac explains how he got into jail and everything..
Yuvi:  Yaar im so sorry! tune mujhe contact kyun nahi kiya?
mac: karta lekin phir maine socha ki tu apni life k problems ko lekar already bohot pareshaan hai isilye....anyway, tere bareme bata...
Yuvi: Mere bareme kya kahu........1 sec...(he checks on the two rooms of the house nd comes back) yeah, maa aur bhaiya so gaye hain..
THen he tells Mac about how he's gonna take the revenge and everything.
Mac: Ok..to yeh hai tera plan....
Yuvi: are haan,maa aur bhaiya agle hafte us jaa rahe hain..waha ke ek bohot bare surgeon bhaiya ka check-up karne wale hain...
Mac: oh that's great! I hope he gets cured..
Yuvi: Yeah..
Mac: Waise Sanj main koi mili??flirt karne k liye?
Yuvi: NO! u know dude, i don't have time for all this!!
Mac: well I have! koi acchi ladki ho to mujhse milwana zarur...and i m sure tujhe bhi koi pasand hai.. abhi tu kaha se aa raha tha itna happy romantic mood main?? tell tell!!
Yuvi: woh...
Mac: woh kya? ab aya oot pahar k niche!!
Yuvi:What yaar!! i just went out with some frnd that's all.....
Mac: Accha? to us frnds mein koi to hoga jiske saath ek "girl" juda hoga, "girl frnd"??
Yuvi:Shut up yaar..maine kab kaha k naina meri gf hai..........
Mac:woooooo!! to naina hai uska naam...tere nainaa...basgaye mere dil mein tere naina(he sings the song)....great dude congrats!!
Yuvi: (acts like punching him) Marr  khaane ka man kar raha hai??
Mac: ok ok sorry..bhabi k barema koi ulta sidha nahi..
Yuvi: BHABI????????? tu theherja, abhi sabak sikhata hoon........
Mac: ok ok ...
Yuvi looks at him in an angry yet cute way.........
Yuvi's the first one to arrive at locker room. He thinks, "naina to aaj dr. shashank k ghar jaane wali hai na? iwonder if she has got dr shashank's address or smth in her locker.." he looks around to make sure noone's around and goes near naina's locker to open it and just then naina arrives. Yuvi quickly gets away from her locker and goes to his. "yeh mere locker k paas kya kar raha tha?" naina questions herself. They just say hi to each other and naina finds yet another rose in her locker. she becomes sure of the fact that yuvi was the one giving her flowers. she smiles and looks at Yuvi and is about to say smth when her ph rings...she recieves it and is annoyed after talking to the person on the other side,,by this time Atul, Sid and JP arrive..
Atul's singing "my dil goes mmm"...everyone's bit surprised..
JP: Ka baat hai atul bhaiya, aapka dil mmm karte karte kaha jaa raha hai??...
Sid:haan yaar, what's up? love shove ho gaya hai kya?
Atul: (talking dramatically, like a philosopher) Shove ka to mujhe nahi pata, lekin love...haan woh toh 2saal pehle hi ho gaya tha..aur mera love mere paas wapis aa rahi hai...
Sid: accha?? teri gf aa rahi hai?
JP: ek aur flower ji?? humse milwana zarur..aapko to malum hai hume flowers kitne pasand...
Atul : (still talking dramatically) KHABARDAAR!!!....KHABARDAAR agar meri anjali ki taraf aankh uthakar bhi dekha toh...woh sirf meri flower hain, samjhe??
JP: (scared) accha ji...hum to unse aankh jhukakar baat karenge...
Atul: GOod..
Tam arrives.
Atul and JP are about to leave for nurse station . JP asks Sid "Sid bhaiya aap bhi chaliye...." then he sees Tam and nods his head and says "oh hoho samajh gaya.." and leaves..
Sid: (to tam)thanks for last night!
Tam: thanks kyun?tumne humare liye itna kuch kiya aur hum itna bhi nahi kar...
Sid: yeah yeah..waise mein batana bhool gaya kal tum bohot acchi lag rahi thi!
Tam: THanks!
SId: (talking to himself) dude kya bol raha hai? (then talks to tam) aisa Yuvi keh raha tha!!
Tam: o accha!!(a bit perplexed)
Sid: YEah! Toh chale?
Tam: Haan..

Edited by adiarmaan - 27 January 2010 at 5:38pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LRC92apzyAntares-naina-ilive2laughpari_smile

adiarmaan

Goldie

adiarmaan

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Part 7

Naina and yuvi got their duties together in General Ward. they're both in a good mood as Naina's sure that yuvi's the one giving him flowers everyday.and yuvi's feeling releaved as he has now got a way to get in Shanky's house and get the file!

A new patient called Tina arrives at the GW and Jiggy falls for her instantly as well the other patients. everyone is saying "wow!! she's beautiful" and Jiggy's saying to them "oye shut up! woh meri hai!" no one listens to him and is busy to impress Tina. He gets angry at them and thinks "agar use impress karna hai to kuch to karna hi parega! kya karu?" he decides to get the flowers that he gave naina and then give it to Tina..he was so crazy about her that he didn't even think about the fact that what naina would say if she finds out that Joggy was the one giving her flowers! so he goes to her.
Naina's talking to Yuvi.
Naina: hey Yuvi, mujhe pata chal gaya hai woh flowers kisne rakkhe the mere locker mein..
Yuvi: kisne?
Naina: Uska naam hain..
Yuvi eager to know..
Naina: uska naam hain....Dr. Yuvraaj Singh!
Yuvi:WHat ? is hospital mein ek aur dr. yuvi hain? mujhe to nahi pata tha!
Naina:Bano mat! to phir tum aaj subeh meri locker k saamne kya kar rahe the??
Yuvi: Woh..
Naina: woh kya ? bolo bolo? sharmao mat! mein kaatungi nahi!
jiggy arrives..
Jiggy: naina
Naina : haan bol jiggy..
Jiggy: (talking to naina, but is looking at Tina) woh jo flowers maina tujhe diye the na? woh zara wapas dena?
Naina: kaun se flowers?
Jiggy: are wahi jo maine tere locker pe rakkhe the!
Naina: kya? (totallyshocked!) woh flowers tune rakkhe the?
Jiggy: haan baba ab jaldi de warna meri Tina mujhe nahi milegi..(whines)
Now Yuvi's smirking and Naina's embarrased and confused.she looks at Yuvi confused and takes Jiggy to the other side. Jiggy explains everything to her and she's angry at him so gives him a "gatta" on his head and gives him the flowers.

At night Yuvi arrives at Naina's house and sees that it's a mess! Naina's still packing her things and it seems like it'll take forever to pack so much stuff.
Yuvi:what's all this? pichle do hafte se tumhe pata tha k you're gonna leave aur tumne aaaj packing shuru ki?
Naina: Chill yaar! 2hrs se zyaada nahi lagega packing karne mein! Aur waise bhi, shifting k din hi packing karne ka maza hi kuch aur hai..warna it's boring u know! ab help me!
Yuvi smiles at Naina and starts helping her  with the packing.

Sorry for this short part...i'll update the next one soon! Smile

Edited by adiarmaan - 27 January 2010 at 5:40pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LRC92apzyAntaresilive2laughpari_smile

sups2222

Goldie

sups2222

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Heyyy gr888 part............So yuvi is going to use naina i THOUGHT HE DROPPED THE IDEAkyaah????.....LOVED THE CONVO BTW MAC AND YUVI:

Mac: well I have! koi acchi ladki ho to mujhse milwana zarur...and i m sure tujhe bhi koi pasand hai.. abhi tu kaha se aa raha tha itna happy romantic mood main?? tell tell!!(TELL TELL ISS R
EVENGE MEIN LOVE SHOVE KARNE KA IRADA HAI KYAAH) Thumbs Up
Yuvi: woh...
LOL LOL(APNI HONE WALI I MEAN FUTEURE BIWI KA NAM KAISE BOL SAKTA HOON)
Mac: woh kya? ab aya oot pahar k niche!!LOL LOL LOL(KABHI KABHI AISA MOKA MILATA HAI YUVI KO PARESHAN KANRE NAHI TO HAMESHA AYM MOOD MEIN HOTA HAIN)

Yuvi:Shut up yaar..maine kab kaha k naina meri gf hai..........Heart
(ARE YAAR KAB TAK CHUPAO, THAT BEWKOOF, BUBBLY, IRRITATING BATMAEEZ LADAKI MUJHE BAHOT PASAND HAI)

Mac:woooooo!! to naina hai uska naam...tere nainaa...basgaye mere dil mein tere naina(he sings the song)....great dude congrats!!

(WAAH DUDE KYA LASAKI SOCHI HAI NAINA YUVI KI NAINA yuna..........HEHEHEH)

hEYY LOVED THE PARTS....JUST WANTED TO ASK KE CAN U INTRODUCE MAC N NAINA AND GIVE SOME DATE TYPES ONLY FOR YUNA...PLZ PLZ....BTW GR8 UPDATE.....

adiarmaan

adiarmaan

Goldie

adiarmaan

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sups2222

Heyyy gr888 part............So yuvi is going to use naina i THOUGHT HE DROPPED THE IDEAkyaah????.....LOVED THE CONVO BTW MAC AND YUVI:

Hey thanks for liking it!! for me yuvi's not really using naina, coz he's just getting to shashank's house through her, atleast he's not using her by saying he likes her or anything!! so yea for me, it's not really USING!! lol i hope u get the point!!

Mac: woh kya? ab aya oot pahar k niche!!LOL LOL LOL(KABHI KABHI AISA MOKA MILATA HAI YUVI KO PARESHAN KANRE NAHI TO HAMESHA AYM MOOD MEIN HOTA HAIN)

lol iknow!! yuvi's like a total bheegi billi when it comes to naina and his relationship!! LOL LOL

Yuvi:Shut up yaar..maine kab kaha k naina meri gf hai..........Heart
(ARE YAAR KAB TAK CHUPAO, THAT BEWKOOF, BUBBLY, IRRITATING BATMAEEZ LADAKI MUJHE BAHOT PASAND HAI)

right..or he could have said "i wanna b naina's dafford forever!!" Heart

hEYY LOVED THE PARTS....JUST WANTED TO ASK KE CAN U INTRODUCE MAC N NAINA AND GIVE SOME DATE TYPES ONLY FOR YUNA...PLZ PLZ....BTW GR8 UPDATE.....

I am glad u liked it!! bout mac naina, i m not sure what to do with them yet, but thanks for the suggestion!! will deffo keep that in mind when i update!! cheers-adiba SmileSmile

sups2222

Post Reply New Post

Go to top