Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Heyyy gr888 part............So yuvi is going to use naina i THOUGHT HE DROPPED THE IDEAkyaah????.....LOVED THE CONVO BTW MAC AND YUVI:

Mac: well I have! koi acchi ladki ho to mujhse milwana zarur...and i m sure tujhe bhi koi pasand hai.. abhi tu kaha se aa raha tha itna happy romantic mood main?? tell tell!!(TELL TELL ISS R
EVENGE MEIN LOVE SHOVE KARNE KA IRADA HAI KYAAH) πŸ‘πŸΌ
Yuvi: woh...
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†(APNI HONE WALI I MEAN FUTEURE BIWI KA NAM KAISE BOL SAKTA HOON)
Mac: woh kya? ab aya oot pahar k niche!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†(KABHI KABHI AISA MOKA MILATA HAI YUVI KO PARESHAN KANRE NAHI TO HAMESHA AYM MOOD MEIN HOTA HAIN)

Yuvi:Shut up yaar..maine kab kaha k naina meri gf hai..........❀️
(ARE YAAR KAB TAK CHUPAO, THAT BEWKOOF, BUBBLY, IRRITATING BATMAEEZ LADAKI MUJHE BAHOT PASAND HAI)

Mac:woooooo!! to naina hai uska naam...tere nainaa...basgaye mere dil mein tere naina(he sings the song)....great dude congrats!!

(WAAH DUDE KYA LASAKI SOCHI HAI NAINA YUVI KI NAINA yuna..........HEHEHEH)

hEYY LOVED THE PARTS....JUST WANTED TO ASK KE CAN U INTRODUCE MAC N NAINA AND GIVE SOME DATE TYPES ONLY FOR YUNA...PLZ PLZ....BTW GR8 UPDATE.....

adiarmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sups2222

Heyyy gr888 part............So yuvi is going to use naina i THOUGHT HE DROPPED THE IDEAkyaah????.....LOVED THE CONVO BTW MAC AND YUVI:

Hey thanks for liking it!! for me yuvi's not really using naina, coz he's just getting to shashank's house through her, atleast he's not using her by saying he likes her or anything!! so yea for me, it's not really USING!! lol i hope u get the point!!

Mac: woh kya? ab aya oot pahar k niche!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†(KABHI KABHI AISA MOKA MILATA HAI YUVI KO PARESHAN KANRE NAHI TO HAMESHA AYM MOOD MEIN HOTA HAIN)

lol iknow!! yuvi's like a total bheegi billi when it comes to naina and his relationship!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yuvi:Shut up yaar..maine kab kaha k naina meri gf hai..........❀️
(ARE YAAR KAB TAK CHUPAO, THAT BEWKOOF, BUBBLY, IRRITATING BATMAEEZ LADAKI MUJHE BAHOT PASAND HAI)

right..or he could have said "i wanna b naina's dafford forever!!" ❀️

hEYY LOVED THE PARTS....JUST WANTED TO ASK KE CAN U INTRODUCE MAC N NAINA AND GIVE SOME DATE TYPES ONLY FOR YUNA...PLZ PLZ....BTW GR8 UPDATE.....

I am glad u liked it!! bout mac naina, i m not sure what to do with them yet, but thanks for the suggestion!! will deffo keep that in mind when i update!! cheers-adiba 😊😊

ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
finally you updated!! lol
loved them
ohhh and love the way mac teases yuvi :P
adiarmaan thumbnail
Updating part 8.. hope u ppl like it!! 😊

Part 8
Naina starts packing the clothes and Yuvi packs the other random stuff...so he opens the first drawer of naina's table and is flooded with hundreds of filmfare magazines.
Yuvi: (sighs) this was expected!!
Naina: b careful with them!! they are my collections!!
Yuvi : yeah,yeah, yeah..
he opens the second one and finds some really nice paintings..
Yuvi: wow naina! yeh paintings tumne ki?
Naina: haan, kabhi kabhi mood hota hai to karti hoon...
Yuvi: they're beautiful!
Naina: thanks!
Yuvi smiles and looks through the paintings again..
after a while,
Naina: packing's almost finished! mein bas yeh purani cheezo ko phenk kar aati hu...and u want coffee or tea?
Yuvi: i'd like coffee, thanks!
Naina:ok

two mins after naina leaves, yuvi hears a sound of smth breaking and naina screaming..
He runs to the kitchen and sees naina's hand bleeding..
Yuvi: naina? yeh sab kaise hua??
Naina: woh..
Yuvi: oh god! kya karti rehti ho? dekho kitna khun beh raha hai!! first aid box kaha hai?
Naina shows him and he gets that..
Yuvi: u should b more careful naina...i hope it's nothing serious..
he's putting a bandage on her hands but naina is just looking at him.. she's so shocked and touched with the caring attitude of yuvi that she forgot about her wound.
"Yuvi"  she says, still mesmerized by the compassionate yuvi and looking at him without blinking an eye, "Why are you always there for me? Why do u care for me so much??"..Yuvi looks at her, and is trying to guess what her eyes are trying to say.. naina asks "Will you always be there forever, like you are now? Will.." she stops and suddenly realizes that she has spoken a bit too much...yuvi smiles at her and says, "of course Naina! as long as i'm around, i promise tumhe kuch nahi hoga!" Naina hesitates and is embarassed about what she just said, she knew that since the last few months and even a moment ago she got attracted to Yuvi...but did she actually want to confess it? she didn't know.. she stands and looks away..
Yuvi: Naina, mein coffee lekar ata hoon..u take rest!
Naina: hun?..oh yeah ok...

After yuvi leaves, Naina thinks on it again.."oh no! itna zyaada bolne ki zarurat thi? mein bhi na, kabhi kabhi kuch bhi bol deti hoon...Yuvi ne kya socha hoga?..."

Yuvi's preparing coffee at the kitchen and thinks of the words naina just spoke to her.."did she just say that as a frnd, or she has smth else in mind?" he remembers the way naina was gazing at him, it didn't really seem like frnd-to-frnd glaze...he remembers about yesterday when he spoke out naina's name when Mac didn't even ask about her! "WHat's all this supposed to mean??" he is left with all these confused thoughts..

While having coffee, none of them talked much...after coffee yuvi dropped naina at dr. shashank's
Naina : thanks alot yuvi!
Yuvi: hmm, you're welcome..mujhe bhi thanks kehna chahiye..
Naina: kis baat k liye?
Yuvi:(smirks) gari chalane k waqt pura time chup rehne k liye!!
Naina: (angry and irritated) Yuvi!!
Yuvi:  (gives a sarcastic smile) see you tomorrow!!
Naina leaves and is about to leave when he remembers that he had to get the file.. "lekin aaj to already bohot late ho gaya! ghar late jaunga to ma gussa hongi..lagta hai maa aur bhaiya US janeke baad hi file lene k liye aana parega!"
______

The next week all the interns work very hard and dr. kirti is very impressed..Tam becomes the intern of the month. Sid is very happy for her and distributes sweets around the hospital. after that, he gets to the locker room and finds Tam there. Tam is praying in front of locker with her eyes closed..he goes to her (and there's hmm hmm hm hm: u know their bg music?!) he looks at her, spellbound..there is so much happiness and purity in her face, as if she is the happiest person in the world!
Tam opens her eyes,and sid looks away and says to himself "oh god! yeh mujhe hypnotise kyun karti rehti hai??" then looks back at her and says "congrats!"
Tam smiles, "sid, tum already 10bar bol chuke ho!"
"to kya hua? apni dost ki success ko to hazar bar appreciate kar sakta hoon!" sid smiles back.
"thanks sid, IOTM to mein hoon, lekin lagta hain mijhse zyaada tum khush ho! thanks for distributing sweets around the hospital!" She says
"that's what frnds r for, right?" sid says..
Tam smiles.
Yuvi gets out of the changing room and says that they have to go to the nurse station before signing out of their duties for today.
so they all go to the NS..

They find dr. kirti and nikki in NS.. dr. kirti says , "hum aap sabke kaam se bohot khush hai, pichle kuch hafto mein aap logo ne bohot hard-work kiya hai..dr. shashank is also impressed! is liye sanjeevani ki taraf se agle hafte ek picnic arrange kia ja raha hai, as an appreciation of your hard-work!"
The interns are excited about it and they all discuss about it for the rest of the week..like what they're gonna bring, what kind of games/competitions they can arrange etc. mostly, Sid-Naina-JP create chaos and Yuvi has to break it up! finally there's only three days left for the picnic!
_______

Plz comment and hit the like button if u liked it, thanks! Edited by adiarmaan - 14 years ago
adiarmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilive2laugh

finally you updated!! lol

loved them
ohhh and love the way mac teases yuvi :P

lol yep i finally did! sorry it's late!! and thanks for liking it! 😊
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey I just caught up with all the parts.....they are all amazing.......loved them all......Yuvi helping Naina and assuring her that nothing will happen to her as long as he is around....soo cute.......loving them..........update soon..
sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
YEYYYY......FINALLY YUNA REALISING THEIR FEELING😳...and u now what i like abt ur fanfic not only naina but also yuvi realising.....I JUST LOVE YUBA and the  caring scene was too kewl....i alsmost imgained...PLZZ PLZ UPDATE soon u r a fab writer..........ALSO SIDNA are good.....I M PRETTY EXCITED ABT  PICNIC lol.....more than yuna and sidna hreheheheeh
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

hey

great parts

do continue

sri:-)
ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yay you updated again today
cute post!