Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adiarmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Part 4

The same night, Sid & Naina are at the restaurant. Sid waiting for Tam & Naina for Yuvi. They become sort of restless.
Naina: Hamesha jiska intezaar hota hai, wohi sabse late ata hai!
Sid: Exactly! Bas ready hokar dinner pe hi to ana hai! Isme kitna time lagta hai?
Naina: Haan yaar! Ladkio ko zyada time lag sakta hai, u know make-up and all, lekin ladka hokar itna late?
Sid: Yaa..(gets confused) What? Who ladki hi to hai!
Naina: What? woh ladki kabse hone laga? Sid tumhara demaag thikane pe hai?
Sid: Oh hello! Mera demag apni jageh par hai, lekin mujhe lagta hai tumhara demag na, kahi ghumne gaya hai!
Naina: Oye! Bohot ho gaya hun! Khud ladke ko ladki kehta hai aur mera demag ghumne gaya hai?
Well, another chaos occurs!!

Yuvi arrives and sees them arguing. He says, "hey guys! Kya hua?". They both say "Shut up!" without looking and continue with their arguement. "GUYS!!" Now Yuvi shouts to make them stop. They both stop and see Yuvi.

Naina: Lo! Yeh aa gaya, ab poocho isse, yeh ladka hai ya ladki!
Yuvi: (shocked) What?
Sid: (confused) What?
NAina: Kya what? Sid tumhi toh keh rehe the na, k Yuvi ladki hai?
Sid: Maine kab Yuvi ka naam liya? Mein to Tamanna....(He remembers that Tamanna's not arrived yet so he gets tensed) Mein dekh kar ata hoon Tam abhi tak ayi kyun nahi....
Sid leaves.

Naina: Oh to itne kam k beech aap ko aane ka time mil gaya?
Yuvi: Haan, maine socha Tam ne itne pyaar se bhulaya hai, mujhe to aana hi chahiye!
Naina: Accha? Tam k liye aye ho? Thik hai phir woh jab aa jaye ushi se baat karna! Mujhse door raho!
She gets angry and looks away. Yuvi smiles and looks at her. He removes the hair from her face and puts them behind her ears. (YuNa Background music? :D) Naina looks at him and they are lost in each others eyes. "Waise yeh main tumhare liye laya tha!" he takes out a pink rose and gives her. Naina smiles and takes it.
Yuvi: Tumhare uss rose-wale ka kuch pata chala?
Naina: Nahi..Par tum kyun pooch rahe ho?
Yuvi: Jo de raha hai uski naak todna hai na, isi liye...Just kidding! (I love the way he says that! :D)

Sid goes outside talking to himself. "Kya samajhti hai apne aap ko? Kudhki party mein itna late?..." he keeps talking and bumps into Tam and they look at each other.
Sid: Tum itna late kaise ho sakti ho yaar?
Tam: Sorry woh...
Sid: Kya sorry? Pata hai mein kabse tumhare liye intezaar...
Tam: (smiles and holds her ears) Sid, hum sorry to bol rahe hai na! Ab chale?
Sid smiles and they both go inside the restaurant.

________

Edited by adiarmaan - 14 years ago
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hey nice..
will update again in detail..
good wishes..
sri:-)
LRC92 thumbnail
in part 3, i loved jp's complaint....so lol...
and the tamanna asked everyone to come...so sweet....:)

in part 4, loved everything from the beginning <3

please keep updating :)
n can u PM me when u update? thanks :)
adiarmaan thumbnail
Hey guys! posting part 5! Hope u'll llike it.. and also, i probably can't update until saturday sorry about that!😕 but i will try to update soon! Thanks a lot guys for liking my FF, love u all! keep reading and hit the like button if u liked it! cheers! 😊

Part 5
So, Tam and Sid get into the restaurant and see Yuvi and Naina sitting together. Sid goes to them and says, "Yuvi, tum zara udhar jaake bathoge?" Yuvi's a bit confused but says "ok" and changes his sit and sits opposite to Naina. Then Sid sits beside Naina and talks to Tam "Haan haan Tamanna tum wohi Yuvi k pasas bath jao! Yaha se mein tumhe thik tarah se dekh paunga!" and smiles. Everyone is looking as Sid in a wierd way then Tam sits beside Yuvi.

Then they all have dinner and talk. After the dinner, there is an announcement which says that it's time to announce the "couple of the day". The announcer says "And the "couple of the day" is...." and spotlight goes to Yuvi and Tam. Everyone claps but Sid-Naina are like "WHAT??" .
Announcer: Congratulations! Aap dono hai ajke special couple. Now please come to the dance floor and have a dance! Aur aap dono ko milta hai humare taraf se ek gift hamper!

Sid: WTH?
Naina:Lagta hai spotlight galat jageh par pohoch gayi!
Tam: Hume to dance karna nahi ata!
Sid: exactly, bilkul nahi ata!
Naina: Haan haan, kuch bhi nahi ata!
Yuvi: Guys stop it! Mujhe dance ata hai Tam don't worry! Let's go warna sabke saamne embarrace hona parega!

He takes Naina's hands and they are off to the dance floor! the music starts and Yuvi starts dancing with Tam (The way Sid had danced with Tam In the "Just Chill" episode?? but obviously yuvi-tam aren't feeling that connection and are not attracted to each other! )

Sid: Yeh kaise ho gaya?
Naina: Pata nahi!
And they both make a face as if they have been fooled and just keep looking at Tam-Yuvi dancing!

Yuvi and tam dance and have some casual talk. Like their hobbies, childhood and other random stuff. By the by, Tam asks Yuvi about his family "Tumhare family mein kaun kaun hai?" yuvi looks a bit shocked and angry. but he still answers the question, "Mere maa aur bhaiya" he doesn't say anything else so Tam says, "oh, tumhare bhaiya kya karte hain?" Yuvi gets even more angry and says "KUCH NAHI!" and looks away! Tam is a bit perplexed and scared at his behaviour so doesn't say anything. After a while, Yuvi realizes that he was being a bit too rude with Tam so he askes her "aur Tumhare family kaun kaun hai?" Tam smiles and says "Bus humari aai, baba aur hum" . Yuvi says "No brothers or sisters? Tum to bohot bore hoti hogi naa?" Tam says "Nahi. Kyunki humare chawl main jitne bacche hain unke saath hum bachpan se khelte aaye hain aur abhi bhi khabhi kabhi khelte hain par internship shuru hone k baad hum unhe time hi nahi de paate!" Yuvi says"Accha? I see!" Tam says "Arre Time se yaad aya, time kya hua hai?" Yuvi says "9.30". Tam looks shocked "bohot raat ho gayi! hume ghar jana hoga!" Yuvi smiles "9.30 bohot raat hai? Abhi to raat shuru hui hai! Anyway, main tumhe drop kardu?" He asks. Then Sid appers from nowhere

Sid: No, thanks a lot dude! Main drop kar dunga, ok?
Yuvi: Alright! If u insist!
Tam: Nahi hum chale jayenge...
Sid: Miss gayeb! Shhh....Chalo!
Tam and Sid Leave.Naina comes to yuvi.
Naina: Kafi accha dance kar lete ho! Waise mujhe lagta hai woh rose tumhe Tam ko dena chaihye tha, mujhe nahi! Then it would have been perfect! Don't u think?
Yuvi: (in the sweetest way possible) Naina! Mein kya karta....?
Naina: Thik hai thik hai!ab mujhe ghar drop kardo!
Yuvi:Jo hukum! (Smiles and starts walking behind Naina)

Sid is driving the car and isn't talking much!
Tam: Sid, Kya hua?
Sid: Kya?
Tam:Tum kuch bol kyun nahi rahe?
Sid: Kya bolu ? Ab bolne kiye kuch bacha hai kya?
tam: Matlab?
Sid: Matlab, today it was supposed to be just u & me...Par uss Yuvi-naina ne sab kharab kar diya!
Tam: To is mein gussa hone wali kya baat hai Sid? Woh bhi to humare dost hai. Hum sabne eksaath dinner kiya, baate ki...
Sid: Lekin dance to tumne ushi k saath ki naa? Aur tum dono to aise dance karrehe the as if....
They both give each other a frowned look.
Tam: (a bit angry) Kya? Lag raha tha ki hum uske girlfriend hai?
Sid: (realising his mistake) umm..sorry Tamanna...i didn't mean to say that!....Meine kuch zyaada hi bol diya na?
Tam: Haan
Sid: Sorryyy...
Tam looks away.
They reach the chawl and Tam gets down starts walking.
Sid: Tamanna!
Tam turns and looks at him, angry.
Sid: Plz yaar maaf kardo na! (he holds his ears)..i'm really sorry (makes a cute sad face!)
Tam wants to say something but smiles at the way Sid is saying sorry! He looks so cute and kiddish, who couldn't forgive him?, she thinks and says "It's ok!"
They both smile. "Good night, sid" Tam says and leaves. Sid keeps looking at her....Suddenly gets out of the trance and thinks "Oh god! Mein itna furious kyun ho gaya? Woh to bas dance hi kar rahi thi na!Why did I react? Oh god, yeh Miss gyeb na, mujhe pagal karke choregi!" He gets irritated and leaves.

Naina has opened her chatterbox while on yuvi's bike. She talks about when she's gonna go to dr. shashank's house, what happened to her landlord, how she couldn't finish her packing, what instructions her father gave her and so on.....
Yuvi listening to them and looking at Naina time-to-time through the looking-glass. They reach home.
Yuvi: Bye,naina!
Naina: Bye!
Yuvi: BtW, tum gussa to nahi ho?
naina:kis baat k liye?
Yuvi: Tam k saath maine dance kia ...
Naina: (hesitating) Nahi! Mein kyun gussa hone lagi? Mujhe kya pharak parta hai....
Yuvi: Accha? koi pharak nahi parta?
Naina: (uncomfortable) nahi....
Yuvi: Ok then! see you tomorrow!

Yuvi leaves. Naina thinks, "Mujhe sachmuch paharak nahi parta?...Parta hai??...Nahi parta....parta hai??..." she continues to think and gets into the house.

miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonderful update........i like the fact that yuvi and tam got to dance!!!
ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update - i just caught up with chapter 3,4 and 5
cont soon!
sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyyy KOOL fff..........i just love to read yuna ff...n i loved sidna in this ff also plz plz plz continue ....plz can u pm me when u update next part plzz👏
adiarmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: miss_precious

wonderful update........i like the fact that yuvi and tam got to dance!!!

thanks!
i thought there's never really been a yuv-tam scene in dmg, so i made them dance and have time together  in my ff! lol 😆
adiarmaan thumbnail
Hey everyone! just updating part 6 and prolly 7 as well! hope u like it! do comment and hit the button if u liked it!! cheers-adiba  😊

Part 6
The same night, yuvi reaches home and finds his oldest and best frnd Mac waiting for him.
Mac: (smiles) Yuvi, kaisa hai yaar?
Yuvi seems a bit suprised as he wasn't expecting Mac, but smiles back.
Yuvi: Main thik hoon.. Aur tu? Waise i m glad k tujhe atleast mera naam to yaad hai...
Mac: Cummon yaar! Yeh tarika hai do saal baad apne dost se mine ka?
Yuvi: Dost? Tu mujhe apna dost samajhta hai?
Mac: Tujhe humari dosti par shaq hai?
Yuvi: Pehle nahi tha, par pichle do saalo mein shaq hone laga hai.
Mac: Yuvi, phir aise kabhi mat kehna, warna...
Yuvi: warna,,kya?
They both look angrily at each other, then They both smile.
Yuvi: to bata, kaha tha itne din?
Mac: Jail main..
Yuvi: WHAT?
Mac explains how he got into jail and everything..
Yuvi:  Yaar im so sorry! tune mujhe contact kyun nahi kiya?
mac: karta lekin phir maine socha ki tu apni life k problems ko lekar already bohot pareshaan hai isilye....anyway, tere bareme bata...
Yuvi: Mere bareme kya kahu........1 sec...(he checks on the two rooms of the house nd comes back) yeah, maa aur bhaiya so gaye hain..
THen he tells Mac about how he's gonna take the revenge and everything.
Mac: Ok..to yeh hai tera plan....
Yuvi: are haan,maa aur bhaiya agle hafte us jaa rahe hain..waha ke ek bohot bare surgeon bhaiya ka check-up karne wale hain...
Mac: oh that's great! I hope he gets cured..
Yuvi: Yeah..
Mac: Waise Sanj main koi mili??flirt karne k liye?
Yuvi: NO! u know dude, i don't have time for all this!!
Mac: well I have! koi acchi ladki ho to mujhse milwana zarur...and i m sure tujhe bhi koi pasand hai.. abhi tu kaha se aa raha tha itna happy romantic mood main?? tell tell!!
Yuvi: woh...
Mac: woh kya? ab aya oot pahar k niche!!
Yuvi:What yaar!! i just went out with some frnd that's all.....
Mac: Accha? to us frnds mein koi to hoga jiske saath ek "girl" juda hoga, "girl frnd"??
Yuvi:Shut up yaar..maine kab kaha k naina meri gf hai..........
Mac:woooooo!! to naina hai uska naam...tere nainaa...basgaye mere dil mein tere naina(he sings the song)....great dude congrats!!
Yuvi: (acts like punching him) Marr  khaane ka man kar raha hai??
Mac: ok ok sorry..bhabi k barema koi ulta sidha nahi..
Yuvi: BHABI????????? tu theherja, abhi sabak sikhata hoon........
Mac: ok ok ...
Yuvi looks at him in an angry yet cute way.........
Yuvi's the first one to arrive at locker room. He thinks, "naina to aaj dr. shashank k ghar jaane wali hai na? iwonder if she has got dr shashank's address or smth in her locker.." he looks around to make sure noone's around and goes near naina's locker to open it and just then naina arrives. Yuvi quickly gets away from her locker and goes to his. "yeh mere locker k paas kya kar raha tha?" naina questions herself. They just say hi to each other and naina finds yet another rose in her locker. she becomes sure of the fact that yuvi was the one giving her flowers. she smiles and looks at Yuvi and is about to say smth when her ph rings...she recieves it and is annoyed after talking to the person on the other side,,by this time Atul, Sid and JP arrive..
Atul's singing "my dil goes mmm"...everyone's bit surprised..
JP: Ka baat hai atul bhaiya, aapka dil mmm karte karte kaha jaa raha hai??...
Sid:haan yaar, what's up? love shove ho gaya hai kya?
Atul: (talking dramatically, like a philosopher) Shove ka to mujhe nahi pata, lekin love...haan woh toh 2saal pehle hi ho gaya tha..aur mera love mere paas wapis aa rahi hai...
Sid: accha?? teri gf aa rahi hai?
JP: ek aur flower ji?? humse milwana zarur..aapko to malum hai hume flowers kitne pasand...
Atul : (still talking dramatically) KHABARDAAR!!!....KHABARDAAR agar meri anjali ki taraf aankh uthakar bhi dekha toh...woh sirf meri flower hain, samjhe??
JP: (scared) accha ji...hum to unse aankh jhukakar baat karenge...
Atul: GOod..
Tam arrives.
Atul and JP are about to leave for nurse station . JP asks Sid "Sid bhaiya aap bhi chaliye...." then he sees Tam and nods his head and says "oh hoho samajh gaya.." and leaves..
Sid: (to tam)thanks for last night!
Tam: thanks kyun?tumne humare liye itna kuch kiya aur hum itna bhi nahi kar...
Sid: yeah yeah..waise mein batana bhool gaya kal tum bohot acchi lag rahi thi!
Tam: THanks!
SId: (talking to himself) dude kya bol raha hai? (then talks to tam) aisa Yuvi keh raha tha!!
Tam: o accha!!(a bit perplexed)
Sid: YEah! Toh chale?
Tam: Haan..
Part 7

Naina and yuvi got their duties together in General Ward. they're both in a good mood as Naina's sure that yuvi's the one giving him flowers everyday.and yuvi's feeling releaved as he has now got a way to get in Shanky's house and get the file!

A new patient called Tina arrives at the GW and Jiggy falls for her instantly as well the other patients. everyone is saying "wow!! she's beautiful" and Jiggy's saying to them "oye shut up! woh meri hai!" no one listens to him and is busy to impress Tina. He gets angry at them and thinks "agar use impress karna hai to kuch to karna hi parega! kya karu?" he decides to get the flowers that he gave naina and then give it to Tina..he was so crazy about her that he didn't even think about the fact that what naina would say if she finds out that Joggy was the one giving her flowers! so he goes to her.
Naina's talking to Yuvi.
Naina: hey Yuvi, mujhe pata chal gaya hai woh flowers kisne rakkhe the mere locker mein..
Yuvi: kisne?
Naina: Uska naam hain..
Yuvi eager to know..
Naina: uska naam hain....Dr. Yuvraaj Singh!
Yuvi:WHat ? is hospital mein ek aur dr. yuvi hain? mujhe to nahi pata tha!
Naina:Bano mat! to phir tum aaj subeh meri locker k saamne kya kar rahe the??
Yuvi: Woh..
Naina: woh kya ? bolo bolo? sharmao mat! mein kaatungi nahi!
jiggy arrives..
Jiggy: naina
Naina : haan bol jiggy..
Jiggy: (talking to naina, but is looking at Tina) woh jo flowers maina tujhe diye the na? woh zara wapas dena?
Naina: kaun se flowers?
Jiggy: are wahi jo maine tere locker pe rakkhe the!
Naina: kya? (totallyshocked!) woh flowers tune rakkhe the?
Jiggy: haan baba ab jaldi de warna meri Tina mujhe nahi milegi..(whines)
Now Yuvi's smirking and Naina's embarrased and confused.she looks at Yuvi confused and takes Jiggy to the other side. Jiggy explains everything to her and she's angry at him so gives him a "gatta" on his head and gives him the flowers.

At night Yuvi arrives at Naina's house and sees that it's a mess! Naina's still packing her things and it seems like it'll take forever to pack so much stuff.
Yuvi:what's all this? pichle do hafte se tumhe pata tha k you're gonna leave aur tumne aaaj packing shuru ki?
Naina: Chill yaar! 2hrs se zyaada nahi lagega packing karne mein! Aur waise bhi, shifting k din hi packing karne ka maza hi kuch aur hai..warna it's boring u know! ab help me!
Yuvi smiles at Naina and starts helping her  with the packing.

Sorry for this short part...i'll update the next one soon! 😊