Dill mill gayye (YuNa & SidNa FF)updt pg14 nt pg13

adiarmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys! I am adiba. I had an alternative story for dmg 2 in my mind so i thought i would make it an FF.. Hope you guys like it! if u have any comments/criticism about my FF please let me know! Cheers! 😊

index

part 1 & 2 : Page 1

Part 3,4,5: Page 2

Part 6 & 7 : Page 3

Part 8: Page 4

Part 9: Page 5

Part 10: Page 7

PART 1
The story starts from the scene when Sid drops Tamanna home after their Safala trip. So, they get home and sort of keep recalling their times together.

Yuvi feels guilty for behaving rude with Naina. (After the scene where Yuvi is angry for being unable to find Dr. Shashank's file and asks NAina to stay away from him.)
He decides that even though Naina's gonna live at Dr. Shashank's, he will not drag Naina into this & thinks he should apologise to her. "Hum to sirf acche dost bhi ban sakte hain" he says. But somewhere within his heart, he was falling in love with Naina, so he kept thinking about Naina. He knew he couldn't stay away from her long, no matter how many time he tells her to stay away from her.

Naina at her house, thinks about today's incident and thinks that it's enough. She can't let Yuvi do whatever he wants to her. "Us dafford ko toh sabak sikhana hi parega. Samajhta kya hai apne apko?" She keeps walking around the room and thinks. Suddenly an idea clicks on her mind. "Kyun na main Yuvi ki tarah "angry young man" i mean "angry young woman" ban jau?" She smiles "Wah Naina, kya idea nikala hai! Par yeh to bohot mushkil hoga mere liye!" She goes infront of the mirror and tries to make weird angry faces like Yuvi."Shayed itna bhi mushkil nahi! Itna acting to mein kar hi sakti hoon...Dr. Dafford, kal se tumhe ek nayi naina dekhne ko milegi!"

The next day, everyone arrives at Sanjeevani except for Yuvi. Naina keeps waiting for Yuvi in the locker room and as soon as he arrives, she gets a rude look on her face. Yuvi goes to his locker, gets his things and greets everyone hi. Then he says"Hey Naina!". Naina says "hi" in a very stern way and leaves the locker room. Yuvi looks a bit shocked. "Isse kya ho gaya? Lagta hai abhi tak naaraz hai."

At nurse station, Dr. Kirti gives them duties.

"Dr. Naina & Dr. Prasad: OPD
 Dr. Yuvi & Dr. Atul: General Ward
 Dr. Tamanna & Dr. Siddhant: Children's Ward"

As soon as she says that, Sid is like, "YES!" . Everyone looks at him. he gets a bit embarrased and says,"I mean thank you dr. Kirti!"

Tammy & Sid start waliking to the children's ward. "Waise Tamanna, ab jab humne Safala project thik tarah se complete kar liya hai, hum dost ban sakte hain na?"
Tammy stops and looks at him. she was about to say something when they heard a loud noise of someone screaming. They ran to the children's ward and went to the kid who was making the noise. "Kya hua? Aap chilla kyun rahi thi?"
The kid looks scared and shouts again "COCKROACH!!!"
"Cockroach ? " Tamanna looks scared "Kahan?" She sees the cockroach, screams along with all the other kids and  sort of holds Sid's lab coat, scared. Sid feels a bit uneasy and looks at the scared face of Tammy and is lost in them for a while (you can hear their title music lol) until he realizes the chaos that has been created for just a cockroach and decides to kill it himself. "SHUT UP EVERYONE!" he shouts. "Main kuch karta hun" He gets a broom, and starts to follow the cockroach but can't get it. He roams around the whole chasing it but in vain. The kids are not scared anymore and are laughing at Sid. At last, the cockroach get in a hole and Sid lies down where he was. "iss bloody indian hospital mein toh bloody indian cockroaches bhi hai! Kahaa phas gaya yaar!"

In the General ward. Yuv keeps thinking about Naina. He wonders how to apologise to her if she doesn't talk to him.

In OPD, Naina wonders if her plan was working. "Lunch time pe pata chal jayga" she smiles.

At lunch, Everyone's at canteem except for Naina. Sid is telling everyone about their Safala trip. Naina comes. There is just one chair left to sit beside Yuvi. But Naina shows some attitude and gets another chair and sits between Tam & JP.

JP behaves shy(Like he usually does!) "Arre Flower ji, hume nahi malum tha aap mere paas bethne ke liye itni betaab thi." he smiles.
Naina smiles at him too and looks at Yuvi in a rude way. Yuvi feels a bit shocked and angry.

After lunch, everyone goes back to duties but Yuvi follows Naina and stops her. "Kya hai?" Naina behaves as if she doesn't really care.

"Tum subeh se aise kyun behave kar rahi ho as if i don't exist?" Yuvi says. Naina ignores and starts walking again. Yuvi gets angry but calms himself. "Dekho naina , mein to bas yeh kehna chahta tha ki...."
Naina finds jiggy and starts talking with him. "Damn it! Itna Attitude!" Yuvi says and leaves. After Yuvi's gone, Naina smiles and thinks, "Lagta hai plan kaam kar raha hai!"

At the end of the day, everyone's at their respective houses.

Tammy: "Pata nahi humare Safala project thik tha ki nahi! Kal iska report milne wala hai."

Sid: "Dari hui kitni acchi lag rahi thi miss gayeb.." he keeps thinking about her and falls asleep.

Yuvi: "Dr. Shashank ka woh file to main hasil karke hi rahunga lekin Naina ko kaise manau?" He keeps wondering but suddenly relizes that he shoudn't be thinking about Naina. "Mujhe meri mission pe dhyan dena chahiye, Naina jo bhi kare usse nujhe kya?" But he keeps thinking about her again and decides that he has to apologise to her and talk to her because it feels so wierd when she's not talking to him.

Naina:Ab samajh mein aaya rudeness kya hoti hai ,mr. attitude?? yeh to bas shuruwaat hai! aage aage dekho main kya karti hoon!"

So, this is all i got for now! if u guys like it, i'll continue! 
😊
Edited by adiarmaan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LRC92 thumbnail
"you can hear their title music lol"

LMAO. good beginning.

keep updating :)

=LRC=
ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice story
for once yuvi gets shock cause of naina's attitude lol
update soon :)

adiarmaan thumbnail
Hey guys! thanks to those who liked it...got some time to write the next part up so here it is! hope u like it! 😊

PART 2

The next morning, Sid arrives at Sanjeevani and finds Jiggy messing with Naina's locker.

"Are Jiggy! Kya kar raha hai?" he asks.

Jiggy gets scared to see him and says "Woh mein woh woh..."

"Woh woh kya??" Sid's confused.

Then Tammy arrives and Sid goes to her. "Hey Tamanna ! Kaisi ho?"

By this time Jiggy slips out of the locker room and says "Bach gaya! Agar sabko abhi pata chal jata ki maine Naina k locker pe phul rakhkha hai to bewaja meri insult karenge. Par mujhe bhi to use batana parega ki main use like karta hoon" he smiles and goes back to his bed.

In the locker room, everyone's reached there by this time. Naina opens her locker and finds a white rose. She gets sort of happy and confused at the same time. "Kisne rakha hoga yeh?" After thinking for a while, only Yuvi comes to her mind "kahi yuvi ne to nahi rakkha? kal to woh mujhse shayad sorry bhi kehna chahta tha!" She smiles and looks at Yuvi gettin stuff from his locker.

"Sabhi interns nurse station pe report kare" They get the announcement and leave for nurse station. Tammy looks wooried so Sid asks "Kya hua?any problem? Tammy says, "Woh aaj humare safala project ka report aane wali thi na, isi liye.. Sid smiles. "Don't worry yaar. Kuch nahi hoga, Trust me." They both smile at each other.

After assigning everyone their duties, Dr. Kirti tells them about Sid and Tammy's reports and says that it was very good and they won't be suspended from Sanjeevani. everyone is really happy for this and Sid hugs everyone but when he comes to hug tammy, they both get a bit awkward and just shake hands. "Maine kaha tha na, we'll make it! " sid says and tammy smiles.

During their duties, Naina keeps wondering who kept that rose.

At lunch, naina tells everyone about the rose she found in her locker.

JP says "Kya? humare hote hue koi aur aapko phul de, yeh kaise ho sakta hai?"

Sid says "Interesting! waise woh koi bhi ho sakta hai! ek doctor, ek intern, ek patient ya phir ek chaprasi??" he starts laughing.

Naina gets angry at sid "Kya yaar kaha meri help karega, meri problem solve karega, aur tu hai k bus mazaak.."

Yuvi says, "waise Naina, yeh koi problem to hai nahi! kisine tumhe phul diya hai, kaante thori hi na diye hai!" Everyone laughs.

Naina looks angrily at Yuvi. "Waise mujhe lagta hai mein jaanti hoon woh kaun hai par sure nahi hoon."

Jiggy says, "Really? Tu jaanti hai? kaun hai woh?"

NAina "Shayad... par woh to mein sure ho kar hi bataungi" she looks at Yuvi indirectly and tries to figure out what's in his mind. But as usual, he's got sort of an expressionless face so she can't tell anythng from that.

Yuvi thinks, "Naina ko kaun phul de sakta hain? pata karna parega."

At night, Tammy feels thankful to Sid for being with her during the trip and making it a success. "Sid ne humare liye jo kiya, uske liye hume use thanks to kehna chahiye ..par kya ek thanks hi kafi hoga? usne humare sapno ko tutne se bachaya hain." she keeps thinking.

SId on the other hand, wonders if he's gonna go to America or not. "agar mein chala jaunga to Miss gayeb...Miss gayeb ka kya hai? usse mera kya lena dena? kya yaar uske bareme itna kyun sochta rehta hoon? agar america jakar aise dumb behave karunga to meri to naak hi kat jayegi..kya karu kya karu!" he falls asleep.

And do let me know whether it's good or bad. Will like to know 😊

ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
poor jiggy - he is dead meat once yuvi gets his hands on him lol
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it was awesome,plz continue soon and longer parts.
kaurpj01 thumbnail
hey don't do that i mean put some romantic scenes for yuvi and naina,  otherwise it is good
adiarmaan thumbnail
Hey everyone! Sorry for taking forever to post part 3...I have the story written upto like part 6 but i just can't get the time to type it up! 😕 But Thanks  a lot for your comments i am happy to know there are people out there who appreciate my work. 😊 Soooo, here's Part 3 and i'm gonna add the next part ASAP!!!! Thanks- Adiba.

Part 3

The next morning, Tam and Sid arrive at Sanjeevani.
Sid:Hey miss gayeb! Kya haal hai?
Tam:(smiles)Hum acche hai. Aur tum? Kal raat ki race kaisi thi?
Sid:Oh ! It was awsome i mean so cool u should have seen it!
Tam:Achha.. Sid woh hum tumse kuch kehna chahte the...
Sid: Yeah sure kaho na...
Tam: Woh hum tumhe thanks kehna chahte the safal project pe humara saath dene k liye.
Sid: Woh to tum already keh chuki ho na?
Tam: Haan par thik se nahi kaha tha..agar tum america chale jate, to phir humara sapna toot jata aur sab kuch khatam ho jata.
Sid: Oh yeah you r always welcome yaar!
Tam: Agar hum tumhare liye kabhi kuch  kar paye to hume khushi hogi...
Sid: Ok then i'l remember that!
They both smile.

Tam starts reading a file. JP, Naina arrive.

Naina: Hey guys! Good Morning!
Sid: Hey Naina!Hey JP!
Naina: Hey Sid! Hey Tamanna!
JP: Arre subah subah aap logon ne yeh kya hey hey laga rakkha hai! Humra sarr dard se phata jaa raha hai aur aap sab hai ki bas hey hey mein lage hue hai!
Sid: JP! Kya ho gaya hai tujhe? Itna gussa kyun ho raha hai??
Everyone's a bit confused!
JP: Are ka kahe! Kal raat humare ghar k saamne ek dhongi baba ka show chal raha tha aur sari raat uske bhajan sunte sunte hamari nind ur gayi kaano mein itni sari ghantia baji k aap ab mujhe ek chalti phirti mandir kehke bhula sakte hain..
Sid: Ok mr. Ghanti, ab cool it!
Jp: Kya cool it? bolne se hi ho jata hai kya? humara jo neend kharab hua woh wapas to nahi milne wala!
Naina: Aur iske bareme chillane se bhi kuch nahi hoga!
Jp: Chillana? Yeh appko chillana lagta hai? Kal raat agar app waha hoti to aapko pata chalta chillana kya hota hai!
Naina: Are JP, dekh ab kuch zyada hi bol raha hai! Teri himmat kaise hui mujhse aise baat karne ki?
Sid: Oh hello, tum koi miss India ho kya jo koi tumse aise baat nahi kar sakta?
Naina: Kya kaha...............
Then there's a chaos! Sid, Naina and JP start shouting and arguing.

Jiggy arrives and doesn't understand what is going on. He wants to talk but Sid says "Tu chup kar Jiggy!" Jiggy gets scared, steps  behind and steps on Tam's feet. Tam gets hurt and the file on her hand flies off to JP's head and JP looses balance. He can't see anything and his hand hits naina shoulder and naina looses balance as well and amost falls. Just then Yuvi arrives and gets her from falling. They both look at each other and smile. Naina says sweetly, "Kitni ajeeb baat hai na..jab bhi main girti hoon, tum mujhe sambhal lete ho"...Yuvi smiles and says"Haan....Huh??" Yuvi gets her up and goes to his locker. Naina joins the chaos of Sid and JP again but they both keep looking at each other...

Sid has duty with Naina in General ward. He is unable to concentrate properly today. He keeps remembering what Tam said "Agar hum tumhare liye kabhi kuch  kar paye to hume khushi hogi..." And talks to himself..."Kya maangu usse?"
He asks a patient "Dude, bari confusion hai..Tujhe kya lagta hai mujhe kya maangna chahiye?" The patient smiles and says "Aap usse uska dil kyun nahi maang lete doctor??" Sid looks angry "Kya? Dil kyun maangoo? Mein thori hi na usse pyar karta hoon??" "To phir aap jab bhi aate hai bus ushi ki bareme baat kyun karte hai doctor sahab?" Sid smiles but gets angry "Kya yaar, mein suggestion maang raha hoon aur tum ho k..."  another patient comes and says "Tum use dinner pe kyun nahi le jate? Tum dono ek saath time bhi spend kar sakoge aur dil bhi nahi maangna parega!"  All the patients laughs. Sid Says, "Ha Ha Ha , very funny! " He looks angrily at everyone then says,"Par dinner ka idea accha hai..par kya woh ayegi?"

At lunch,
Sid asks Tam if she wants to go for a dinner with him.
Tam: Hum kaise jaa sakte hain...
Sid: Kyun nahi jaa sakti? Tumhe dinner se allergy hain??
Tam: (Smiles) Nahi woh humare baba....
Sid: Oh ..Parents ka prob....let me think...
Naina: Isme think karne waali kya baat hai? Mein bhi chal rahi hoon tum dono k saath!
Sid: Matlab? Tu humare saath kyun jaane lagi?  We dont want any "bin bulaya mehmaan" u know so tujhe aane ki koi zarurat nahi..
Naina: WHat? Thik hai to phir mein nahi aaungi, mein aana bhi nahi chahti thi. Par maine socha tha ki agar mein chalungi to Tam k baba ko lagega ki ladki saath ja rahi hai to woh jaane denge.par jab tu nahi chahta ki mein jaoon to thik hai.....
Sid: Are haan what an idea!!sorry yaar!
Tam: Sid, tum bhina soche samjhe kuch bhi bol dete ho!
Sid: Sorry yaar really sorry!
Naina: (Shows some attitude and then smiles) It's ok!
Sid: Ok then, it's final! Aj raat hum dinner pe jaa rahe he..
Naina: (To Yuvi) Waise agar chaho tum bhi aa sakte ho...
Yuvi: Ji nahi..mere paas aur bhi kaam hai..
Naina: Accha? to phir mat ana..aur JP, Atul tum log??
Sid: (angry and Whispers to Tam)Yaar yeah Naina ka bas chale to puri Sanjeevani ko invite kar le....
Tam: Hume koi problem nahi, Yuvi, Jp, Atul tum sab invited ho...agar aa sakte ho to zarur ana...
Everyone smiles at Tam.

Vibs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Love the ff continue soon!

Love Vibs x
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
tamz is so adorable.........inviting everyone for dinner.........lolz......do continue.....i really wanna know thw chaos that they will cause at the dinner