Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Being a man, yaa manly enough to be the hero, he shud have convincing answers is nt it? u just cant leave ur love, bocz shez reeling under stress and not able to think straight.  If Ichca accepts him easily, there is no manliness left in Veer's character, So she must give Veer a tough time.  to show at the end of the day what true love means, they say naa no sorry no tq u in friendships yahaa true love chal raha hai, thoe Veer will ya should come out with flying colors and win back his lady love and also all his fans as well..😊 Edited by shivani109 - 14 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail

Well done is not comming easily from my side, i'll say that only if he suceeds in turning evil T.... to ash and throws ... in the trash bin, i,m not going to be one of those few people easy to be pleased anymore, I,ve learned to harden up as well, no more soft corners..... until the right thing is done in the right frame of time...

Edited by shivani109 - 14 years ago
veer has become soo "gay" 😆
bmm1985 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Evita.

veer has become soo "gay" 😆

Lol!!!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what I dont get is why he reciprocatd for some time!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waise...veer is no less in the art of seduction! hahahaha judging by his act today!
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

what I dont get is why he reciprocatd for some time!

He is also a man after all !!!
Socha hoga ki, tapwater ki mehnat ko kyon waste karein?
Let her also enjoy for few moments -- fruits of her dance  😃
After that anyway he was going to give her the shock of her life !!
Edited by vijaya_ls - 14 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail
well , could it mean hez taken  revenge,....for Evil Tap stealing Ichcha's place and dampening his feelings on the night following his wedding......😉...........😆
Originally posted by: shivani109

Veer I mean Nandish, may need to survive in this world with his acting as that may be his only means of earning. I hate to hate Veer, so I shall stop watching Uttaran, coz I cant force myself to accept a negative evil shade to a character as good, just becoz I am fan. So bye bye to watching Uttaran, but will continue to look out for  info that he has not actually turned Evil or that he has acted Evil to save Truth.Untill then bye bye... Veer

thnxs even stay away frm forum.i dont think forum needs brainless negative characters like u
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivani109

Well done is not comming easily from my side, i'll say that only if he suceeds in turning evil Tapas.... to ash and throws ... in the trash bin

😆
Edited by shivani109 - 14 years ago