10/12- Moments of the day

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
1. The entire YuNa dance sequence. It was basically a editing jump which may have happened due to either an editing glitch or a botched up linking scene . The latter is more of a possibility. Otherwise , editors are not crazy enough to make a mistake like that. Anyway , the way Naina placed faith in Yuvi... trusted him enough to take her wherever he led showed that she could trust him. Looking ethereal in white and super romantic , their chemistry is undeniable , physical intimacy or no physical intimacy. The standing of YuNa on the terrace edge, the removal of the blindfolding cloth, Naina's sensitive joy and Yuvi's tender observation of her happiness , the rose , the card , the minimal conversation - it was beautiful๐Ÿ˜ณ. Perhaps a perfect moment. The dance wasn't hot or chemical .... it was lyrically romantic and Naina's shyness alongwith Yuvi's tender but firm handling of her made them look perfect. So , editors , you are let off only because of YuNa. Send them a thank you note. ๐Ÿ˜†

2. Jiggy, JP and my jiggly-poo Sid cleaning up the house and bickering like saas-bahus in a kitchen! Men hate clean up jobs, don't they? The way Sid and our JP Chaachi were struggling with brooms trying to clean the house and actually threatening and beating up Jiggy to stay back was hilarious. The trio share great chemistry and now they genuinely look funny. ๐Ÿ˜†.... But they are sending a wrong message... Ladke ghar saaf nahiin rakh sakte! Sid was the cutest of course. I wanted to hug him , man. Tammz nahiin aati to main safai kar leti yaar. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

3. Sid's besotted and oh-so-jhappeful and jaanuable gazing of the beautiful beautiful Tammz ! He looks like a kid in a candyshop as we see him watch Tammz clean up the whole house... the moving of the hair strands , the cleaning of the mirror where Tammz' reflection, the painting of the wall. The way a loving Tammz put Sid to sleep so tenderly.... I thought the innocence and purity of SidNa came across in a lovely child-like way. Sid's expressions on seeing a beautiful dew-fresh Tammz drying her hair were adorable. Oh Tammz! Don't tell me you have no idea how Sid feels about you. ๐Ÿ˜‰

4. The classic lecture that Shanky gave Naina in typical Dr.Shashank style.His concern , his sense of discipline , his rulebook , his genuine care for Naina was very much in sync with his character. It looked like a quintessential father-daughter scene and I think Shanky was right in every word that he said. It was irresponsible of Naina and she deserved the 'jhaad' she received. I think we have a fair idea how Shanky is going to react when he sees this child-woman cry rivers over Yuvi.

5. Naina spending an entire night trying to see if there is any possibility of Yuvi's brother recovering from his illness. It showed how much and how strongly Naina feels for Yuvi and thus the concern for his brother. I think that was absolutely endearing and jaanuable of Naina- the girl with a golden heart. The medical discussion was also a breather and I like the way Shanky is taking care of Naina. ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by Pocahontas

1. The entire YuNa dance sequence. It was basically a editing jump which may have happened due to either an editing glitch or a botched up linking scene . The latter is more of a possibility. Otherwise , editors are not crazy enough to make a mistake like that. Anyway , the way Naina placed faith in Yuvi... trusted him enough to take her wherever he led showed that she could trust him. Looking ethereal in white and super romantic , their chemistry is undeniable , physical intimacy or no physical intimacy. The standing of YuNa on the terrace edge, the removal of the blindfolding cloth, Naina's sensitive joy and Yuvi's tender observation of her happiness , the rose , the card , the minimal conversation - it was beautiful๐Ÿ˜ณ. Perhaps a perfect moment. The dance wasn't hot or chemical .... it was lyrically romantic and Naina's shyness alongwith Yuvi's tender but firm handling of her made them look perfect. So , editors , you are let off only because of YuNa. Send them a thank you note. ๐Ÿ˜†

I think yesterday's scene was to show that Yuvi needs to work just a bit more to gain her trust and in today's scene he succeeded to get that gain...just because he proved his point yesterday -- but the sequence was so good!!! it was too much or too little - just perfect for characters like YuNa

2. Jiggy, JP and my jiggly-poo Sid cleaning up the house and bickering like saas-bahus in a kitchen! Men hate clean up jobs, don't they? The way Sid and our JP Chaachi were struggling with brooms trying to clean the house and actually threatening and beating up Jiggy to stay back was hilarious. The trio share great chemistry and now they genuinely look funny. ๐Ÿ˜†.... But they are sending a wrong message... Ladke ghar saaf nahiin rakh sakte! Sid was the cutest of course. I wanted to hug him , man. Tammz nahiin aati to main safai kar leti yaar. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

lol they can't clean for their lives...lol they actually tied poor Jiggy and JP had the ropes...lol yes the message was wrong (sheesh guys need to get in their head that they are not delicate dolls who will break if they will clean the house)...but ya the scene was so adorable and sid couldn't help but stare at his lady love

3. Sid's besotted and oh-so-jhappeful and jaanuable gazing of the beautiful beautiful Tammz ! He looks like a kid in a candyshop as we see him watch Tammz clean up the whole house... the moving of the hair strands , the cleaning of the mirror where Tammz' reflection, the painting of the wall. The way a loving Tammz put Sid to sleep so tenderly.... I thought the innocence and purity of SidNa came across in a lovely child-like way. Sid's expressions on seeing a beautiful dew-fresh Tammz drying her hair were adorable. Oh Tammz! Don't tell me you have no idea how Sid feels about you. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Tamz has an idea about Sid's feeling..even she put his hand on the bed when he fell asleep...it was so cute!

4. The classic lecture that Shanky gave Naina in typical Dr.Shashank style.His concern , his sense of discipline , his rulebook , his genuine care for Naina was very much in sync with his character. It looked like a quintessential father-daughter scene and I think Shanky was right in every word that he said. It was irresponsible of Naina and she deserved the 'jhaad' she received. I think we have a fair idea how Shanky is going to react when he sees this child-woman cry rivers over Yuvi.

Dr. Shashank is back with his protectiveness over girls!!! But it was a nice scene and it was nice to see Shankshank being concenrned about Naina...they looked like real father-daughter duo...I think this time Shanshank is right and trying to protect her...because Yuvi is so Armaan or Atul

5. Naina spending an entire night trying to see if there is any possibility of Yuvi's brother recovering from his illness. It showed how much and how strongly Naina feels for Yuvi and thus the concern for his brother. I think that was absolutely endearing and jaanuable of Naina- the girl with a golden heart. The medical discussion was also a breather and I like the way Shanky is taking care of Naina. ๐Ÿ˜›

I think that's what is going to bring Yuvi closer to Naina...he is going to see the pure concern she has for his brother...it was good to see that...aahh lol finally a medical discussion which was well-incorporated in the story.

today's episode was good...i loved each and every scene!
I absolutely loved the song sequence. I always feared that when YuNa do get their song, it'll be so filmy and out of character than I'll turn my nose away from then and refused that I ever loved these two. But CVs have surplused my expecations and given me a sequence I totally adore. Yuvi was so charming and Naina was so elegant. I can't deny that that the placement of the song was massive blooper so I am laughing a lil, and it was quite filmy but it was still a treat. Heck, the sudden appearance was the best treat of all!

They were absolutely hilarious! I loved that whole scene. The way they tried to keep Jiggy locked in the house with them and forced him to sleep his time there, they was they batted their brooms everywhere and still were not able to clean, they way Sid tried to keep JP's backside away from him, the way JP 'Chachi' took his sari off in anger...all of it was just too funny for words.

Sid, Sid, Sid. The dude's so lost in love. Even with such a hard chore at hand he can't stop gazing at Tamz. It was all so cute though. It still amazes me how oblivious Tamz is to all this.

But one thing I didn't get was that Tamz saw him asleep in one bed, so how did he wake up with JP and Jiggy? Sid baba's so lost in love that he sleep walks now? Ya yeh poorani aadat hat? I know, my blooper dectector's all fiery as well.

I'm so glad to see Shashank back in full form. Ever since we found out that Naina would be residieng with him, I've been looking forward to them sharing some screen space. Shashank's always been a strict disciplinarian but the horror he's been through with Ridz is going to make he more strict on how he handles Naina. She may not be his kiddo, but I'm sure he sees her as one. Plus, if anything happened to her, he would have a lot of explaining to do to Papa ji.

Naina, Naina, Naina. She fully a lost case now. If she's spending a whole night finding solutions on how she can make Yuvi's brother recover then she's fully been sucked into his plans of destruction. Poor thing. She's doing it from the pure goodness of her heart for someone who only needs her as a medium of contact. Indeed, poor her.

But I can't tell you how glad I am to see the medical aspect back. Just last week I was ranting on about how much I missed it. I think we got one scene yesterday where Sid apologises to a huffed up Tamz while they were observing a surgery (was that yesterday?) but this medical talk was more what I was looking for.
Originally posted by Pocahontas

same.. i found the sequence inchorent to the charachters too.. i would have liked to see a scene after the so-called-birthday-party-cum-date.. i wanted to see how yuna would behave around each other.. and then i wanted yuvi to make more effort to court her, by telling her that as their date was left inbetween, they were going on another date, and then this beautiful song sequence.. but thats not to say i did not enjoy the sequence.. i am disappointed with cv's but yunas sheer brilliance make up for it !! their sequence in short was D.I.V.I.N.E.๐Ÿ˜ณ

yeah, and from where's he's seeing things, it would be correct to do so too !! neha and shashank were amazing.. it was nice to see his concern!!

i love it too.. its amazing.. i want to see a teacher-student relation develop between them... agree... the medical aspect was much needed!! hehe.. and yes, this girl is already on her way to doom with the speed she's travelling in regards to yuvi..
Edited by koolaries4 - 14 years ago
I agree...the episodes seems to be getting better and better...i am loving the SidNa love track....its so pure and innocent :)...Sid-Jp-Jiggy are a funny trio...tcleaning the house scene was funny, you go left and i go right and clean ur respective areas...and both would bang into each other again and again LOL

amazing
sidna scenes were just amazing.....jp jiggy n sid r the bestest guy gang ive eva scene they r just awesome n make us laugh soo much they r all cuties.......sid n tams scene just made me feel that how it feels wen ur love is next 2 u.it was simply just mindblowing cant express in wrds just soooo beautiful pure n innocent...no overacting nothing they made the scene perfect...tams expressions in the end were so cute n sid was just superb.sidna is the best n if ppl cant c their chemistry i think they r surely blind...........karan n moulshree u guys rock n love u freva n ur sizzling chemistry
I loved the YuNa scene ๐Ÿ˜