Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

sistu

IF-Dazzler

sistu

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Sistu ke taraf se salaam namaste doston!!!!!!!!

Today is a very special day because our favorite start celebrating his birthday somewhere in a far land. So why should we stay behind. Let us all come together and spread some more moonlight in the sky for our dearest and nearest Gaurav Khanna!!!!!!!!!

Gaurav's journey so far:

From Sunny of 'One Night Stand' to Prithvi Saxena of 'Love ne mila di jodi' this great actor has come a long way. Sunny Sir - a cameo of a young college going guy who takes tutions ' was his first step into the grand new world of Indian television.

There was no looking back whatsoever, Tanmay Bakshi of Sidhant, Bhuvan Sareen of Bhabhi, and then came along Sharman of Kumkum.

He won many a heart with his endearing smile and the happy go lucky personality; Sharman believed in living life to the fullest. Many even to this day know him as Sharman, the boy next door.

The heartthrob of Indian telly ' he swept viewers off their feet as Ruhan in Meri Doli Tere Angana. Ruhan and Simran still live in the hearts of many.

Some love stories are for eternity and some have to withstand the test of time and destiny. Jeevan Saathi was something on these lines for Neil who falls in love with Viraj from a conservative Hindu family.  Gaurav brought a lot of laurels home as Neil and went on to become of the most sought after actor of Indian telly.

Then came along Prithvi Saxena of Love ne mila di jodi, a role he himself was not sure he could do justice to. Gaurav gave life to Prithvi Saxena and Prithvi became a household name. Somewhere today everyone wishes for a Prithvi in their lives, some as a son, some as a brother and some as a partner. Fans feel this could be his dream role, well, one of them. And his love story one for eternity.

Quoting one of his fans here (@coolfire).

"The way he looks and carries himself as Prithvi-- the responsible yet headstrong, the reserved yet passionate MCP with a heart of gold... nothing is going to compare that. There is just something else in those restrained emotions! The flicker of an eye or a touch of a hand would say everything.. there's just some sort of charm in a silent brooding character like that."

Just like many other characters, Prithvi Saxena along with his Damnee is going to live with his fans for a long long time to come.

Meanwhile fans await his new show, as a gift for the New Year.

Here is a special mesaage for you from all of us:

Pridaholics of the world rejoice

Get ready to sing together in once louuuddd voice

"Happy birthday dear Gaurav. Happy birthday to you"

All start singing together on my cue.

The Prida pack is ready to congo

Bring out the drums and the bongo

This occasion we must celebrate

December 11th mark that date

Wear something nice, come ready to dance

This is one awesome party

We are leaving nothing to chance.

Greetings to Gaurav on this very special day

From ends of the earth to India all the way

The character of Prithvi so well do you play

That is one big reason we all watch LNMDJ.

You made us fall in love with Prithvi right away.

Over our hearts and minds you still hold sway.

We are crazy about the things you say

The "darasal's" and the "hi hoga's" make our day.

It doesn't hurt that you are really good looking

But it is your acting that we find spell binding.

In this forum, Kingie darling is Prithvi's nickname

That you don't know this is a darn shame

In LNMDJ and PriDa we are heavily invested

By no other TV serial can LNMDJ be bested

Every weekday we wait with bated breath

The time till the episode airs seems to endlessly stretch

Our forum is a mix of people

Each of whom is really special

We love to laugh and tease each other

We cry, console and huddle together.

They are some who swear they are not sane

They will swoon at the very mention of you name

In intense discussions we do participate

Opinions stated often and open to debate

What we have is talent in ample

Not convinced let me give you a sample.

Some write posts that are thought provoking

Some other posts are simply too moving.

Then there are those who can turn

The saddest situation into laughter and fun

This leads to so much general mirth and hilarity

Anyone hearing us has good cause to doubt our sanity.

To any picture some can add captions that are so hilarious

You will laugh till you are delirious

Then there are those who write the fiction

Every forum member deserves a standing ovation.

LNMDJ has bloopers galore

Every show has them for sure

Your signature on the documents was scrutinized

Every alphabet carefully analyzed

You signed Prithvi Gaurav we concluded

In the hall of fame was this blooper included.

Prithvi's CV was quite the show stopper

"MTV youth icon of the year" was the page topper

How could we have straight faces kept

So we posted it up and laughed till we wept.

They photo-shopped a picture of the PriDa wedding

Oh god did we find that amusing

We placed the two pictures side by side

We laughed till we were out of our mind.

You seem to have a good sense of humor

Come check us out when you need a breather

As a forum we are very welcoming

You should really consider joining.

On this special day we pray for you

May every single one of your dreams come true

6 months of LNMDJ already ' oh how the time flew

Before LNMDJ many of us never knew

That Indian telly serials could be such fun too

For this and for everything you do

From the bottom of our hearts "Thank you".

(Poem: Jhaanvi)

Here are your bday wishes (in alaphabetical order)

but first saxenas and gujerals:

p.s. Here's a short scene Diya wrote... and she says "Yes, Gaurav, this is the extent to which we are crazy about you and your show!" Big smile

Prithvi Saxena was having a bad day. In fact, that was the understatement of the millenium. From the minute he was jolted awake by the alarm clock, interrupting a rather nice dream that he was sincerely glad Sameer didn't know of (No, I did NOT dream of Damini, thank you very much... And what if I did? She's my FIANCE, for godssakes!! Stop smirking, will you?), to discovering that there was no hot water (Stupid Sameer! Saara garam paani khatam kar diya..) , to finding his favourite breakfast cereal missing (Yeh definitely Varun ne kiya hoga) to breaking his shoelace (Aaaaaaaarggh!) , the day had started quite ominously... Now, as he walked into Gujral Mansion to find Damini wearing a red saree and a frown on her face, he just knew his day was about to get worse...

"Why are you so late? Pata hai main kab se wait kar rahi hoon? Jaldi chalo, I have a meeting in half an hour" Damini scolded him, with a nasty glare to match, and marched out. Prithvi glared right back, but he couldn't help admire her. She looked so beautiful in red... Shaking his head to clear it, he followed her out.

And thus began the day of horrors, as he dubbed it privately. The disasters in the morning were nothing compared to how awful the day was turning out to be. The meeting had probably not gone well, because Damini came out in a worse mood than ever. She's dragged him off to the mall, saying only a shopping spree could cheer her up now... Prithvi had spent three hours being subjected to the most mind-numbing (and back-straining; those darn shopping bags were HEAVY!!) torture. Damini hadn't even shown him what she was buying, as compensation. All he'd done was to wait in the corner of every shop that her majesty saw fit to enter, while she shopped up a frenzy.

Any reasonable man would have supposed that this was torture enough for one day, and so had he. But he was sorely mistaken. Just as they'd sat down for lunch and he'd begun a meaningful, private conversation with his fiance, Roshni's friend (What was her name again? Voldie? Mouldy? Oh ya, Goldie) had rudely interrupted them. That meant that he'd had to endure two hours of intense discussion on the merits of various designers (Ugh!). The worst part was that Damini knew he was annoyed, judging from the smirks she kept throwing at him, but she just wouldn't stop talking. Food turning to ashes in his mouth, Prithvi just tuned out the girls.

Finally, after what seemed ages, Damini was ready to leave. They drove in silence to Gujral mansion, he irritated and she seemingly tired. As they entered the house, Prithvi immediately observed that the hall was uncharacteristically dark and quiet. "Damini, what..." was all he managed to get out before the lights came on. Everyone was assembled there, with  the biggest cake he'd ever seen... As he stood there uncomprehendingly, Damini came to stand next to him, saying "You forgot your own birthday? How are ever going to remember mine?" with a big grin.

Prithvi just gaped at her for a minute. His birthday? Of course!! How could he have forgotten? He smiled broadly, taking in the happy faces about him, the decorations and turned to look at Damini, who smiled back at him and hugged him tight, whispering "Happy birthday, Prithvi!"

Prithvi Saxena's bad day had finally gotten better...

Damini--- Los cumpleanos felices, mi amor!  (Spanish)

Sameer aka MK--- Bhaiya,
Otanjou-bi Omedetou Gozaimasu!      (Japanese)

Avni---
Janam Din ki shubkamnaayein!     (Hindi)

Varun aka chote---- Ji bhaiya....
Wszystkiego najlepszego zokazji urodzin!
wszystkiego najlepszego z okazji urodzin
                  (Polish)

Rosh--
Joyeux Anniversaire!           (French)

Ela Gujral------
Sang Ngit Fai Lok!               (Chinese...WinkLOL)

Inderetta----A Freilekhn Gebortstog!             (Yiddish ROFL)

And now from all of the GK pack Wink

You know it doesn't make much sense
There ought to be a law against
Anyone who takes offense
At a day in your celebration

Cause we all know in our minds
That there ought to be a time
That we can set aside

To show just how much we love you
And I'm sure you would agree
It couldn't fit more perfectly
Than to have a world party on the day you came to be

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday

Here is GK's birthday bash video and also link to his oficial website (credit: tellytadka):

From Diya:

Of all the shows I've ever watched in my life (and I've watched tons, believe me), Love Ne hold a really special place. No other show has ever reduced me to a poem-spouting, sentimental mess and the credit for said transformation largely goes to Gaurav Khanna.

GK as Prithvi is simply sublime... To behave entirely differently from your actual persona must be so hard, yet Gaurav does a great job, blurring the lines between reality and fiction, touching our hearts with every gesture and inflection.

Gaurav's great acting skills have completely bowled me (and countless other girls!) over! He's taught me to believe in love, to shake off that oppressive blanket of practicality and to dream, and I owe him big time for that!

Happy birthday, Gaurav! May you have all the success, joy and prosperity in the world! Thank you for doing this show, for breathing life into Prithvi and for just being you!!

Wish you all the best, for that's what you deserve...

Love,
Diya.

From Ekta:

Happy Birthday Gaurav!!!

Wish you loads & loads of love, happiness ... success and every reason to smile & laugh .. this year & every year .. until eternity! May all your dreams come true .. and wishes get fulfilled! Wish you loads of surprises and happy days to come!

Just wanted you to know .. as an actor .. as a person .. you have travelled a looong looong way into my heart! And now you're stuck there .. no moving out! LOL From Gaurav .. to Garu (Kumkum days) .. and now GK - its been a climb, like no other! Your smile ... your personality .. your talent .. everything about you is - CONTAGIOUS! And I'm loving it! Embarrassed 

Just wanted to say ... LOVE YOU for who you are .. what you are .. and what you make of fan girls like me! LOL All gushy .. mushy .. looney-eyed .. love-sick .. blabbering rhgrihgirhgieihirghrouheifhpefepfeihiphpieh  .... aaaahhhhh ... you get the point! Day Dreaming

Wish you all the very bestest in life ... coz God knows .. you deserve it!!! Always be happy .. always keep smiling! Love youuuu!!

Hug

From Moumita:

On the beautiful occassion of your birthday on 11th Dec, here is my love filled wish for you straight from my heart :

Many many memorable and happy returns of this special day, Gaurav .. You are cherished in my heart .. As you spread happiness to all of your fans through your work and your personality, I wish that you get million times that happiness in your life .. I wish all your dreams come true and may you get everything you want .. May God be always with you .. Good Luck forever ... Keep smiling your dazzling smile .. I made a video for you (for the first time did something like this):

Happy Birthday Gaurav!!!!!!!!!!!

Love
Moumita

From Sarah:

Some people touch lives and bring smiles on so many faces without ever realizing it. They breathe life into their characters; such a way that you can't help feeling every feeling, thinking every thought, experiencing every emotion and dreaming every dream that the characters they are enacting are dreaming. They touch your hearts where very few stars have dared tread, affect you to an extent that they seem part of your lives, and they pull on your heartstrings, one by one. Their portrayal of a character makes you fall in love with love all over again, makes you relive beautiful things that you've lived at some point in time, and makes you dream. That's what Gaurav Khanna does to you. GK, a wonder actor, who has brought Prithvi Saxena to life, plays him to perfection and makes us go crazy..

All the luck in the world to him..

Wish GK a very Happy Birthday and the best of everything..

Much love,

Sarah..

From Sundas:

wishing u a very very happy birthday....

here cums da cake fr ur b'day...

hw can i frget abt da gift...

Nw turn fr my wishes....

i'v written sumthing fr GK.....may b dis sound stupid n lame...but dats ma true feelings fr u GK
n dis is da best chance of expressing dem...

Aj ek dua mai khuda or mang lun
Aap ke liye khushiyon ka saara jahan mang lun

Rahe khushnasibi sada aap ke ham qadam
Or aap ke jeevan ka her dukh ma khud ke liye mang lun...

*hiding*

Once again many many happy returns ov da day...i wish u al da happiness,success, luv, care n everything best in life....May al ur dreams cum true...N may u get everything u wish...AMIN...

take care...

All Da Best...

luv ya always.
..Smile

And last but not the least.......... cake especially for you and a final poem to sum it up:

GK the actor I hardly knew about
As Prithvi he does carry a lot of clout
His portrayal of a man consumed by revenge
Where troubled love makes no sense
Blurring his vision and hampering his goal
To make Ila pay for a death that has taken it's toll
and brilliantly have you essayed this role
Nonchalance in your charms and arrogance in your stride
as Prithvi you matched and broke Damini's pride..
Tough and tender at the same time
No mean feat for an actor so fine
By god he is built* - from GK to GQ
You would wish one day it would come true
Be it pink, black or gorgeous blue
Looking mighty fine in shirts of every hue
Bulging biceps to break Damini's every fall
Horsemanship, looks muscles height...you have it all
My dear GK a feast for the eyes and food for the soul
I am sure you have been there and have been told
I wish you dear GK loads and loads of Success
You truly deserve it and god bless!!!!!

(Poem: Zainab)

And here is a song for the party to begin (Credit Maz):

You say it's your birthday
It's our birthday too, yeah
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.

Yes we're going to a party party

I would like you to dance (Birthday)
Take a cha-cha-cha-chance (Birthday)
Dance

Take a cha-cha-cha-chance (Birthday)
Dance

Well it's our birthday too, yeah
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.

(Song: Beatles)

Here are some Vms that were made in the past on Gks bday (credit Aayesha):

So everyone wish heart throb on his birthday and make it so loud that he can hear us no matter how far we are from himWink

P.S: Everyone, i dont think I need to thankyou guyz but still i would like to applaud for all those who made this thread happen.

Edited by Sano88 - 17 December 2009 at 12:03am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

sealed_lipsashi18RonMione4everkheerniAsh_Rajendra8dee86hira_123KhaLidaH-Amri-Bini311...Maham...Lifez_BeautifulSun10.AmbyCiousbhavana92Maz.Tia.Saigal2002Gunseeratcurrentnaturesam.Rach.Arya311k_anjali12Who-I-Used-2-Beminuua2zahid..Serendipity..aish_punkRachu_1987MrsKaranGrover-Aysha-RozainiluvOriginalsrahmona_paksweadits7vikiliksfanliv2laughEksienikita_88Infinitedreams

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ll*Happy Birthday Gaurav Khanna*ll" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Garuav!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sistu-Aysha-

Lifez_Beautiful

IF-Dazzler

Lifez_Beautiful

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 11:36am | IP Logged
HAPPY B-DAY GAURAV DEAR !! May God bless u with all the happiness in the world !!

- LUV Niki !!Hug

Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 11 December 2009 at 2:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya.sistuTia.Saigal2002

RonMione4ever

RonMione4ever

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 11:37am | IP Logged

GAURAV  KHANNA

Gaurav, you are an extremely talented actor who can potray any role with ease and you are a brilliant individual with awesome sense of humour and beautiful personality ... You are also the hottest and the most handsome man in Indian television industry ... You are my favourite tv actor and you deserve all the success you get and more .. You have made Prithvi Saxena a truly memorable and most loved character for me ..

On the beautiful occassion of your birthday on 11th Dec, here is my love filled wish for you straight from my heart :

Many many memorable and happy returns of this special day, Gaurav .. You are cherished in my heart .. As you spread happiness to all of your fans through your work and your personality, I wish that you get million times that happiness in your life .. I wish all your dreams come true and may you get everything you want .. May God be always with you .. Good Luck forever ... Keep smiling your dazzling smile ..

Happy Birthday Gaurav !!!

Lots of Love, your admirer, Moumi ..

p.s. This is the link for a small bday video for Gaurav that I made for the 1st time ..

Edited by RonMione4ever - 10 December 2009 at 3:31pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya.GauravsDbestsistuLifez_BeautifulTia.Saigal2002Maz.rahmona_pakswe-Aysha-nikita_88

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 11:55am | IP Logged

('''.('''. .'') .'')
'''..HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAURAV ..''
(.''(.'' '''.)'' '.)

(''.(''. .') .')
''.. ..'
(.'(.' ''.)'' .)

Wishing u life soft as silk,
White as milk,
Sweet as honey,

Full of money
May all ur dreams comes true
And this wish is only for u.
Happy Birthday!

(''.(''. .') .')
''.. ..'
(.'(.' ''.)'' .)

Gaurav, ur an amazin n versatile actor,

Ur d best actor n u hav an awesum personality

('''.('''. .'') .'')

Luv 4m Aysha & Fehmida
(.'' (.'' '''.)'' '.)

Edited by aysha_18 - 10 December 2009 at 12:02pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RonMione4everPriya.GauravsDbestsistuLifez_BeautifulTia.Saigal2002Maz.rahmona_pakswe

Lifez_Beautiful

IF-Dazzler

Lifez_Beautiful

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

This is a spl smthng 4m me 2 u ... Gk dear.. our dearest Prithvi...Embarrassed Embarrassed

Oh ! So 2day is dat blessed day ..

Wen God gave us our GK !!!

I so wish da sun 4 u..

I so wish da moon 4 u..

I wish n wish da whole world 4 u..

But most of all I wish happiness 4 u..

May this n all the coming years..gv u da joy dat ur heart so desires

N ur life so aspires..

May u get a perfect gift 2day

A bag full of pleasant surprises and loads of blessings 2 stay..

May u always hv da biggest of smiles n bestest of life..

May u always remain da shining star

Who can brighten up our lives ,wether near or far..

An so I wish  happy happy b-day 2 u dear GK '!!

Love ya.. N ur superb , fantabulous acting !!

a spl wish for the one who gives us hopes and dreams

may all ur bestest hopes n finest dreams b fulfiled this year !! Hug

- Luv Niki..Embarrassed

A POEM DEDICATED TO GK !
[ written by joanna fuchs..]

God gave a gift to the world when you were born'
a person who loves, who cares,
who sees a person's need and fills it,
who encourages and lifts people up,
who spends energy on others
rather than hmself,
someone who touches each life he enters,
and makes a difference in the world,
because ripples of kindness flow outward
as each person you have touched, touches others.
Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday,
because you are a special treasure
for all that you've done.
May the love you have shown to others
return to you, multiplied.
I wish you the happiest of birthdays,
and many, many more,
so that others have time to appreciate you
as much as I do.

- wishing u a very very happy b-day again !! Embarrassed Embarrassed
     -luv niki..Big smile

Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 11 December 2009 at 11:48am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RonMione4everPriya.GauravsDbestsistuTia.Saigal2002-Aysha-nikita_88

Tia.Saigal2002

IF-Rockerz

Tia.Saigal2002

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Wish You Many Many Happy Return of the Day.. Dear Prithvi aka G.K. ..May You get all the happiness this year and many more years to come... May all your daily soaps get No.1 position on the TRP charts, Keep up the good work in LNMDJ.. Its only b'cos of Prithvi and Damini I started watching LNMDJ.. and will remain an Ardent fan of PriDa... I just love Prithvi a lot and You are doing a very good job enhancing the character of Prithvi that it does not looks like fictional character at all.. Prithvi looks more believable only because of YOU.. its only because of you that Prithvi is the heartthrob of so many grls and every grl wishes for a B.F/Husband like Prithvi... okay I'll stop now.. once more Happy Birthday

Edited by Tina-Saigal2002 - 10 December 2009 at 12:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya.GauravsDbestsistu-Aysha-

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
This is a b'day message from your Crazy fans to u Gaurav

Today is the b'day

of a charming man,

with a charming smile,

ever cool look,

known for his versatility,

he's stolen the heart of many,

with Sharman & Prithvi,one being Naughty, the other hottie,

so here we are to wish this gentleman,the best of life, success & fame!!
Wishing u a VERY HAPPY BIRTH DAY G. K.

Edited by mihirmishrafan - 10 December 2009 at 12:28pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RonMione4everGauravsDbestsistu-Amri-Tia.Saigal2002Maz.-Aysha-nikita_88

Post Reply New Post

Go to top