WRITTEN UPDATE 10th Dec~~

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks Amoos, you did a great job😊
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
sounds like a pretty boring epi

dont tell me that tomorrow when Santu opens it for her the ungrateful mad woman will say it was Santu who locked her in

this track is so boring
bumtrinket thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

thanks for the update

sounds like a pretty boring epi

dont tell me that tomorrow when Santu opens it for her the ungrateful mad woman will say it was Santu who locked her in

this track is so boring

Oh no, I didnt even think of that. Of course she wouldnt want to believe her baby Maulik is the spawn of Satan.

Hmmm, Kanji is not Satan. Maulik is somebody else's child! 😆

Today wasn't a fun update job, was it Ammoos? Never mind, wait for Dec 22.
Edited by bumtrinket - 14 years ago
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
DM speaking angrezi was THE funniest thing I've seen for a while!

I swear I nearly wet myself laughing.  The 'my mrs mahiyavanshi' part was cute and funny, but the introducing arjan bit was hiiiiilaaaaaarious!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣  'My...mrs...sister...mr' !!!!!

Oh God help, my stomach hurts from all the laughing.  (clutches stomach, but to no avail)
Edited by Rakhie_08 - 14 years ago
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Uma....

They should have done better with DM tying Santu's Dori....

Santu was flirting with Dm while doing Garba
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Uma for the update.

We are getting more and more filler kind of episodes. I feel the storyline is completely losing its steam. I still do not understand why they had to take a completely seedha-saada village boy and turn him into this psycho killer. Talk about extremes.

I do not want to be a party pooper but I feel that DM-Santu moments though sweet by themselves, seem to be "forced and misfits' in relation to the current track. Maybe it is just me feeling that ways.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anna44

Thanks Uma....

They should have done better with DM tying Santu's Dori....

Santu was flirting with Dm while doing Garba

Anna, are serious I didn't even notice but at which part.  I'll look again to see it.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
👏 Thanks for the update Uma.
bumtrinket thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap-critic

Thank you Uma for the update.

We are getting more and more filler kind of episodes. I feel the storyline is completely losing its steam. I still do not understand why they had to take a completely seedha-saada village boy and turn him into this psycho killer. Talk about extremes.

I do not want to be a party pooper but I feel that DM-Santu moments though sweet by themselves, seem to be "forced and misfits' in relation to the current track. Maybe it is just me feeling that ways.

Well, they know they can't just go ahead and focus on the other tracks, because none of us care. 😆 So they have to throw in a few Sanraj scenes to reel us in. Smart.

I'm just happy they're having a chance to grow slowly bit by bit as a couple, getting to be more than maalik and slave while all this other nonsense is going on. They have to justify the ensemble in some way I guess.

Though why Maulik couldn't grow up and become a normal human being instead of giving in to his serial killer side, I don't know. I guess he'll see the error of his ways later when Moti beats the crap out of him, but if I were DM I wouldn't forgive him. Hiten shouldnt either. This is the second time Maulik's tried to kill him. 😡