Politics in India Forums (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Midnight_Shade

Yea, I agree with Sneha. I believe in the live and let live policy too. I don't see why one has to go around the forum passing subtle remarks at certain someone because you've got some kinda history with them that no one else in the forum is aware of. I mean, come on. Give the dude a break.
And accusing someone of MIDs. I don't think anyone has the right to act on their hunches and blame someone of using MIDs when they have no freakin evidence to prove their claims. Why can't you go knock the mod's door and make him check the IP-adresses and see if your gut-feeling is true and THEN say what you gotta say instead of keepin on ranting the same thing again and again until people get compelled to believe that the right in wrong and the wrong is right?
Anyways, this constant attempt of turning every thread into some kind of "anti-dawg" thread is pissin me off big time. Why give so much footage to certain someone if you think he ain't worth it? Talk about a way of killin time. I shouldn't be the one talking right now though. Coz that's exactly what i'm doin too. But hey, at least I'm not maligning someone.LOL
Just my two cents :P....
I might post something related to the topic without throwing digs at anyone if the role-models out here do the same. ;)

MS... You rock babes! LOL But seriously, Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

casper2Midnight_ShadeBeyond_the_VeilFair-n-luvly

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Politics in India Forums (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cuckoocutter

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 8:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 8:52am | IP Logged

cuckoocutter

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 9:23am | IP Logged

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 11:10am | IP Logged

*viewbies note This topic is reopened again after cleanup.

Normally when a topic gets out of hand frequently, some issues are dealt with via PM and the topic usually is closed and trashed permanently. However, considering the nature of this thread itself; and some issues raised I believe some form of transparency is in order and will be beneficial.

Firstly I am well aware that I am exceptionally good friends with some members here. I'm not going to downplay it either. But I do not intend to defend myself or my actions. I do not want anyone to feel that they are treated unfairly or cannot speak up. The Dev Team on IF has significant number of people on it, many who are higher in the chain of command than me or other moderators. Every member has a right to fair treatment and I encourage you to use whatever means you deem necessary to be treated fairly.

Regarding a certain issue being raised. The history is long, even before I was on DT. When I came on board, people then and now have been repeatedly urged to speak directly to GM and admin on their behalf and present their case. I'm not sure what that channel is never being taken. The public forum is not for grudges or issues. Either move on or take it up with proper channels and get it resolved.

Regarding MID's, I made it clear in a previous thread that allegations and accusations on the public threads are not tolerated. If you suspect an MID report it and let Dev team handle it. If you feel someone is making public allegations report it.  According to the COC any id created for malicious intent or to cause trouble will be banned.

It is entirely up to members how they want to proceed with things. If you want to use your Id to participate in IF, engage in the discussions, interact with others, then by all means do. However, if one claims no interest in being a contributing member but is on here solely for malicious purposes then one has only oneself to blame. If you use your MID for grudges instead of contributing, do not cry foul over action being taken.

This actually goes to each and every person on IF. There is nothing cool, fun or exciting in public allegations and insinuations. If you want to post contributing to a discussion do so. However, if you are posting only for digs, insinuations or to get back at people there is no room for that here and it will result in severe action.

Similarly I have no intent for any threads to take the direction of bashing an individual or group. Whether it be generic male/female bashing or specific bashing against individuals. It is easy for you as members to gripe against such threads. However, it would be better if you were proactive. When you see any member make a comment that you feel bashes another member/group report it immediately. Snide remarks or gripes about it does not help unless you clearly point out.

Except for a few edits in this thread right now, all the other posts have been moved unedited into a different thread, so it is clearly evident what was said and done. There will be no room for he said she said etc if anyone wishes to pursue this further.

I understand that this is a thread on politics. People always have issues and concerns everywhere, and people need to voice and discuss them. I do not want to shut everyone down because a few people cannot stop turning every thread about their issue. However, there is a fine line between politics and personal matters. I seriously expect everyone to put their issues aside and move on. If ANYONE  violates the COC, makes allegations and digs report it and it will be dealt with. I mean it this needs to end right away. IF is here for people to discuss and debate, not as a lashing ground for issues.

Questions concerns, PM me or a GM.*

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Whoa.

Edited by *Woh Ajnabee* - 11 December 2009 at 11:21am

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top