Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

gumsum

Goldie

gumsum

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

*viewbies note edited irrelevant to discussion*

Edited by return_to_hades - 11 December 2009 at 11:03am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Politics in India Forums (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gumsum

cuckoocutter

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 12:46am | IP Logged

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Politics woh toh I don't know, I've heard of some things happening, but I really don't care about it.

What I feel is, if you invite trouble by trying to be overly smart, then obviously you'll feel everything is politics and you are the oh-so-poor victims of mods. I've seen many mods doing awesome jobs (Sarina, you included darling for the awesome! Tongue), yet some on other forums being bashed like hell.

All I know is, some people out here, are downright nasty and love to criticise by the pretense of calling it constructive criticism. Like the hell it is! Dead And ask me, I've seen not one or two, but by herds of fools. Thank God I left a certain *coughs* forum ages ago! And then, they come over again, creating new IDs, trying to fool everyone else, or perhaps trying to fool themselves!

Everyone has preferences, who doesn't? Doesn't mean you take half your day and night out to prove your point of view, often the wrong one when they do that, to go and form clubs or come up with herds of idiot like you. No offense, but this is true!

Live and let live. If you don't understand the meaning of a PUBLIC forum, and don't have an inclination over what the word 'behave' means, just get the hell out of here into sites you can swear, curse, and bash. I am sure there must be plenty!

All that said, am very satisfied with the authority figures in IF. I've never had any worry since my two years here, and I plan to remain for quite long if all goes well. Nor had I had any nasty encounter other than some harmless sarcasm perhaps. Know why? I'll tell you... Because I don't go looking for it, simple!

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gengarjetty2

I vote rafi saab as grand high god

You and your Rafi sahab!!!! LOL

I've been watching so many since morning all due to you now... Big smile

cuckoocutter

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 1:10am | IP Logged
I dont think theres any Politics in IF....then Why still keep discussing these matters again n again......I dont think MID's matter and Blaming each other is not politics...!! Smile

cuckoocutter

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top