Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

10/12 Written Update LIVE ! completed

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 8:16am | IP Logged
  • Jetha goes to Babita's house , she asks him to come in. Jetha asks Iyyer bhai has gone out ? Iyyer replies no i am here only.
  • Iyyer tells to babita , if even today the bank manager goes then we cannot borrow money today also.
  • Jetha congratulates Babita for becoming the swimming coach . Iyyer says , atheltics champion, maths champion etc. Jehta is surprised and is about to congratulate babita. Iyyer says i was the champion and not her. Jetha is irritated.
  • Jetha then tells babita , that he is free in 1 -3 pm only .She says yeah u can learn swimming in that time.
  • Jetha says Oh wow then today itself i will come to Silver club. Babita says no , i meant to say u can learn swimming anywhere other than silver club. Jetha is sad.
  • At jetha's shop , a customer wants to buy camera. Nattu kaka shows him a model and says this is the best camera . even our sethji uses this camera. Jetha is then even very sad. Jetha tells the customer that dont use the camera for wrong purposes. The customer buys the camera and goes
  • Nattu kaka says we will play a game which will vanish ur sadness. Nattu kaka then says game start. Ur name si jetha ? Jetha says yes. U own gada eloctronics ? he says yes. Will u increased my salary ? Jetha says  YES LOL 
  • Nattu kaka says yessssssss Gamme overrrrr. LOLLOL Jetha says now its my turn. He then asks kya gada eletronice run without u ?? nattu says no ? shoulld i increase ur salary ? he says no LOLLOL
  • Nattu kaka is disappointed. Jetha then calls daya and asks y she didnt go for swimming yet ?
    Daya says she was just leaving.
  • all the ladies meet in the society compound. anjali asks daya why she has taken such a huge bag. She says she has packed snacks so that they all can eat it. Anjali says arre daya bhabhi we are not going for picnic we are going for swimming. Daya says then we will eat it on way to swimming pool. LOL
  • Anajali asks roshan why she was late. Roshan says she wasnt late . she was on time but madhvi bhabhi was making achar and papad samples so we got late. madhvi says she made the samp;les so that she can give it to other ladies who come their to swimming and increase her contacts LOLLOLLOL All then leave for Silver Club
  • When they enter silver club all are very happy to see swimming pool. They see babita diving into the pool. Komal says I wish i could dive like that . Daya says if u dive then all the water will be out of the swimming pool LOL
  • Komall gives angry looks. All are worried. Komal then bursts into laughing and says the person who can laugh on himself is a good person.
  • then babita comes in there and welcomes them . Daya says when these girls are swimming they look like mermaids. babita says even when u swim u will look like a mermaid.
  • Komal says yeah but when i swim i will look like a tyre LOLLOLLOL. Roshan says Komal bhabhi if u swim regularly then u will become slim like us !!
  • They all come in swimming costumes. Daya says she is not very comfortable in that dress.
  • She then sees a waiter and says " Hey maa , mataji " arre woh to gents hai. Babita says arre daya bhabhi he is a waiter , he will keep coming here now and then. There is no need to get embarassed. Daya says ok
  • Then they enter into pool. Babita is teaching them to swim . Daya is doing Garba in the pool too LOL.
  • At jetha's shop jetha is still worried as he did not get to learn. He says anyhow i want to learn swimming from BabitaJI. The episode ends.

PRECAP : Daya is telling Jetha wat all fun she had swimming. Jetha says " Even now u r so enthusiastic ,didnt u get tired after swimming? Daya says no no my mother says , only people who are mentally tired get tired soon physically too !!! LOL

sorry for any spelling mistakes . Please ignore them !!! Embarrassed

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by ishan.k - 10 December 2009 at 8:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karajekarpisces25Iriss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "10/12 Written Update LIVE ! completed" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Thanks Ishan

Wonderful episode must say specially Nattu kaka n Jetha ka gameROFL

Daya n her phuska
ROFLROFLROFL

Priya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.

pisces25