Frequent Posters

-Sneha thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Yeah, you are a cutieee pie!!!!  😳
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sneha0601

Ok, I found this in one of the tons of fowarded mails I happened to open coincidentally after what feels like ages truly, and found the title a bit interesting, so didn't delete it on the spot! Now lets' read it together, Girls: debate; Guys: agree or disagree! πŸ˜‰---you expecting a No then yes....its no... πŸ˜‰ lol but not bad...fun to read....πŸ˜ƒ
We guys ....blah blah blah blah................... HAPPY!!!?πŸ˜•you ppl are just like rain...
u never make them happy without fall with her !!!!!......
 technically it's not really hard to please a girl, just as long as your own feelings and emotions are true and you truly love her..πŸ˜‰but dont do it..lolπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

What say hun everyone? I don't know if this has been posted before! I just stumbled upon it and wanted to share. I am getting inquisitive about these things now, obviously... πŸ˜†---😲why πŸ˜‰

So,guys, do you agree? Girls, have you experienced it? Do you find any of this to be true? Part of it? Also, are most boys like this, or as the author says,are half the boys jerks? πŸ˜‰---you know ..tht author also a j*k...πŸ˜›

Edited by Believe - 14 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Alright, I am not a guy so I cannot comment exactly how true or false it is. But based on guy friends I know here are just a couple of insights here and there. 

I would not say guys do not care at all if a girl is friends with another guy. Guys are possessive and protective, they do care. They do want to know how you know each other, when and why you hang out etc. But beyond that they tend to be more relaxed. Sometimes they themselves will become good buddies with their girlfriend's/wife's guy friends. Of course there will always be those guys they are jealous of and do not like their girls talking to, but more or less they seem to handle it well and be trusting. Very rarely have I had a guy friend fret or get anxious about another guy their girlfriend/wife knows or talks to; compare that to girls who tend to get antsy over almost every other girl a guy knows. It is always a problem if a guy or girl questions and get suspicious over every person you know. That's overdoing the possessiveness and jealousy.

All guys like their girls to dress well an look good. However, its practical – when you are married or in a long term relationship – you are not going to get dressed for each other every day. You are most likely going to wake up to someone in Pj's with raggedy bad morning hair stumbling around the kitchen trying to make breakfast and coffee without killing themselves. So at a certain point of the relationship even that morning clown looks sexier than the most best dressed girl. Both men and women look for someone who for some reason can look their best to them even at their worst. So yes being in Pjs and feeling good and confident about yourself is more important than dolling up.

Of course it is annoying if a girl goes on about how much some star is hot/cute etc; worse if it is someone she knows in real life. C'mon girls I mean you would probably throw a fit if he commented on how hot actresses were. I think everyone realizes that people are going to crush on others or drool over celebrities and are fine with it, but its just courteous that you do not do it excessively in front of your sig other. Its ok to mention it now and then, but don't overdo it. It depends on the couple too, I know some who will never discuss crushes/celebrity idols with each other, some who will discuss it to a certain extent and some who will actually have conversations going into details why someone is hot or not. I personally like the third kind where your sig other can also be your bff with whom you can talk each and everything – but not everyone is comfortable with that.

Guys do like a girl who is confident and edgy, someone who does no mind kissing them or let loose etc even if someone is around. Although even guys get very uncomfortable if their girl is dresses and acts like a skank. They like a balance of some coyness with edginess. Women just need to read their men.

I guess only a guy can say if my observations are right or wrong.

Gen, so you'll confirm it for me right on that it's true? All of it? ALL?

ALL.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Girls' relationship with guys is a bigger mystery than girls themselves.

It's not just about boyfriends, talking about guy friends that gals have.

Do you have a gal who is just a friend? Are confused why the frequency of calls increases as exams loom closer? Or why she always hangs around with the moron who isn't fit to wear Jeetendra's white shoes? Here's a ready reckoner for you:πŸ˜ƒ

% just a friend %

Well, you are like a show piece in my house. I will call you whenever I need you. If you call me home the chances are 9 out of 10 times she might say, "Oh Vin's, I am going out can you call me after 2 days??"

Vin's: "Where are you going Shilpa??"

Shilpa: "None of your business" and bangs the phone.(Useless fellow.Hmmph!).

% Good Friend %

You are like a TV remote control. I need you and I know that. But I try using you when I really need you.

Vin's calls: "Hi Shilpa",

Shilpa: "Hi Vin's. I am going out with family I will call you back. Bye"

(Shilpa calls back after two days)

Shilpa: "What do you want Vin's? Why did you call that day?".

Vin's: "Generally".

Shilpa: "Oh ok. I got to go out. Will call you later. Bye."

Will call when she needs lecture notes or some concert tickets.

% Very good friend %

Well you are like the pressure cooker safety value for the girl.

She will need you when she wants to bring out her pain or anger on someone.

Basically, she wants to talk to you. And you are special to her.

Shilpa: "You know Vin's, Shekhar is not eating. He doesn't sleep and is not able to concentrate on his studies. I think he doesn't like me anymore. And yesterday I saw him with another girl".

Vin's: "Who is Shekhar??"

Shilpa : "My boyfriend."

Vin's: Oh! Ok. πŸ˜”

% Best Friend %

You are like the driver. She can't live without you.

And don't be mistaken. You are not her boyfriend. But you are allowed to take her little doggie around the park so that he (not you!) can have fun.

Vin's Shopping. Vin's Movie. Vin's Coffee. Vin's,you pay. I am having fun.

Vin's is now sure that he should go ahead and propose. He dares.

Shilpa: "But I thought we were just friends. We should remain friends

Vin's. Plus, I have a boy friend you know that."

Vin's: What?? ......πŸ˜•.

% Best of the Bestest Friends %

Ok now you are really special.

You are dad-cum-boyfriend-cum-brother-cum-everything.

Ultimately you are the darling servant of the girl.

You take her around.

You make her project.

You do her assignments.

You are allowed to take her doggie around.

You can hold hands on the beach.

You can see the sun set with her (because she wants to do everything she drags you along).

But but but... Don't be mistaken. She has a boyfriend who works for a huge software company and earns 3 times the salary you earn and has a flat in PoesGardenor Boat Club or Hiranandani area.

Shilpa: "Hi Vin's. I am getting engaged to Shekhar. Shekhar this is Vin's, he is my bestest friend".

Vin's: Hi Shekhar . (Hand shake. Shekhar breaks Vin's's wrist).

Vin's is now heart broken and wrist broken.

% Boyfriend %

Uh... No comments dude. You're already Gone!

Now ~ where you stand?

kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ok, I found this in one of the tons of fowarded mails I happened to open coincidentally after what feels like ages truly, and found the title a bit interesting, so didn't delete it on the spot! Now lets' read it together, Girls: debate; Guys: agree or disagree! πŸ˜‰

Let me try my 2 cents hereπŸ˜›

We guys don't care if you talk to other guys.
why should u ???

But when you're sitting next to us, and some random guy walks into the room and you jump up and tackle him, without even introducing us, yeah, it pisses us off.
That's not a guy /girl issue.... that's simply bad manners!!!!!!!

It doesn't help if you sit there and talk to him for ten minutes without even acknowledging the fact that we're still there.
Same answer as above
!!!!!!!! 
The sexiest thing about a girl is confidence.Yeah, you can quote me.
I love this  complimentπŸ˜›.......Ist quote  I liked so far !!!!😊...wait a minute!!! let me post this in the compliment threadπŸ˜‰
Don't be mad when we hold the door open.
To leave ur house or enter ???
Let us pay for you!
dont 'feel bad'
We enjoy doing it.It's expected.Smile and say 'thank you.
U r dating the wrong girls then ...I am already smilingπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 

Kiss us when no one's watching. If you kiss us when you know somebody's looking, we'll be more impressed.
what ????....if u want public display of affection ...u shouldn't approach (most)desi girls .....πŸ˜›  

You don't have to get dressed up for us. If we're going out with you in the first place, you don't have to feel the need to
wear the shortest skirt you have or put on every kind of makeup you own.
phewww ...at last...I agree to the fullest  !!!!!!!!!😊

We like you for who you are and not what you are.
Honestly, i think a girl looks more beautiful when she's just in her pj's or my tshirt and boxers, not all dolled up.
So in other words u will be fine if ur girl goes out with u on  a date with ur shirt and boxers on????😲 
Don't take everything we say seriously.
Who is ???..I wouldn't be quoting u for sure !!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Sarcasm is a beautiful thing. See the beauty in it.
Most "things" are  beautiful till they  cross line... then they become ugly

Don't get angry easily.
Works both ways,u know 

Don't talk about how hottttttt Chris Brown,
Brad Pitt, or Jesse McCartney is in front of us.
It's boring, and we don't care. You have girlfriends for that.
Yup ..got ur point ...as long as u don't bring Kate moss, Jessica Alba or Angelina in the picture either !!!!! πŸ˜†

Whatever happened to the word 'handsome'/'beautiful'
i'd be utterly stunned by a girl who greeted me
with 'Hey handsome!' instead of 'Hey baby/ stud/ cutie/ sexy' or whatever else you can think of. On the other hand im not sayin i woulndnt like it ether ; )
Haaa????πŸ˜•..so u don't want to be greeted with such "endearments" yet u don't mind them either ????πŸ˜•..talk about being sure of oneself !!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†

What say hun everyone? I don't know if this has been posted before! I just stumbled upon it and wanted to share. I am getting inquisitive about these things now, obviously... πŸ˜†

So,guys, do you agree? Girls, have you experienced it? Do you find any of this to be true? Part of it? Also, are most boys like this, or as the author says, are half the boys jerks? πŸ˜‰

Thanks Sneha for the topic ..had fun putting forth my Doh paise πŸ˜‰
gumsum thumbnail

We guys don't care if you talk to other guys.

We don't care if you're friends with other guys.

But when you're sitting next to us, and some random guy walks into the room and you jump up and tackle him, without even introducing us, yeah, it pisses us off.

It doesn't help if you sit there and talk to him for ten minutes without even acknowledging the fact that we're still there.

We don't care if a guy calls>OR TEXTS< you,
but at 2 in the morning we do get a little concerned.
Nothing is that important at 2 a.m.That it can't wait till the morning.

Also, when we tell you you're pretty/ beautiful/ gorgeous/
cute/ stunning, we freaking mean it.
Don't tell us we're wrong.We'll stop trying to convince you.

The sexiest thing about a girl is confidence.Yeah, you can quote me.

Don't be mad when we hold the door open.

Take Advantage of the mood im in.

Let us pay for you!
dont 'feel bad'
We enjoy doing it.It's expected.Smile and say 'thank you.

Kiss us when no one's watching. If you kiss us when you know somebody's looking, we'll be more impressed.

You don't have to get dressed up for us. If we're going out with you in the first place, you don't have to feel the need to
wear the shortest skirt you have or put on every kind of makeup you own.

We like you for who you are and not what you are.
Honestly, i think a girl looks more beautiful when she's just in her pj's or my tshirt and boxers, not all dolled up.

Don't take everything we say seriously.

Sarcasm is a beautiful thing. See the beauty in it.

Don't get angry easily.

Stop using magazines/media as your bible.

Don't talk about how hottttttt Chris Brown,
Brad Pitt, or Jesse McCartney is in front of us.
It's boring, and we don't care. You have girlfriends for that.

Whatever happened to the word 'handsome'/'beautiful'
i'd be utterly stunned by a girl who greeted me
with 'Hey handsome!' instead of 'Hey baby/ stud/ cutie/ sexy' or whatever else you can think of. On the other hand im not sayin i woulndnt like it ether ; )

Girls, I cannot stress this enough: if you aren't being treated right by a guy, dont wait for him to change!!!!!
Ditch his sorry butt, disgrace to the male population
and find someone who will treat you with utter respect

Someone who will honor your morals.
Someone who will make you smile when you're at your lowest.
Someone who will care for you even when you make mistakes.
Someone who will love you, no matter how bad you make them feel.
Someone who will stop what they're doing just to look you in the eyes....and say 'i love you' ..and actually mean it.
Give the nice guys a chance.

Every Guy who isn't a jerk will agree with this,
so we hope that all the girls that read this will re-post this.

What say hun everyone? I don't know if this has been posted before! I just stumbled upon it and wanted to share. I am getting inquisitive about these things now, obviously... πŸ˜†

So,guys, do you agree? Girls, have you experienced it? Do you find any of this to be true? Part of it? Also, are most boys like this, or as the author says, are half the boys jerks? πŸ˜‰

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
-Sneha thumbnail
Originally posted by: gengarjetty2

ALL.

Gen.... 😳 πŸ€—

Anju, we've found our next date, if everything works out, then my only one! πŸ˜† The worry is, he's alone and we are two? What shall we do God? I don't want to share my first date!!!! 🀣
-Sneha thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuhu.kuhu

Thanks Sneha for the topic ..had fun putting forth my Doh paise πŸ˜‰

Thanks for replying Kuhu! Wonderful to read the answers. πŸ˜ƒ
-Sneha thumbnail
Originally posted by: gumsum

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Are you sleepy gumsum? πŸ˜† Or is the topic THAT dull?