Fan Fictions

MJHT One Shots Hub!..OS 7 = Pg 27 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 28

Rafa.LunaPotter

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Posting my earlier OS...:))

Ok all...this is my first One Shot....so I do hope u will like it....EmbarrassedTongueSmile

Ok here goes...

Nupur tightens the bangles around her wrists and looks at herself in the mirror.....and realises how old she looks since days.....
Her eyes fill up with taers and she tries to blink them away.....
She combed her hair and then as she went to pick up her earring, she noticed the ring for the first time, properly...the diamond was so amazing and glittering......the ring Maynak had given her....
Sighing, she held it in her hands and let her tears fall down.....the very thought of Mayank hurt her....
She felt sooo saddened and in grief and there was no way she could even control them....

She remembered what had happeneed two days ago....Mayank had told their whole gang that he was gonna be going to Chicago, as he had been offred a job there.
He had told everyone this a few days ago .....he hadnt told her , and she came to know of it thro Gunjan.
When she haerd it, she went blank....agahst and shocked!!
She almost chocked out.....and started crying.
No...No ways,..her.Mayank couldnt do that!!!

Why just y'day, he had given her the ring and asked her to marry him in the most romantic way possible....
With the moon in the background, with cool sand below their feet and candles lit on the table...with cool breeze of the sea...rolling towrads them, with her wearing a white gown , he wanted her to wear and him in white suit......A picture totally Perfect!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

And then he had gone on his knees, in the waves and asked her to marry him.
She been so happy and so thrilled....she felt so glad about the whole thing that she had almost immediately agreed and then they had hugged and spent almost the whole night on the beach having each other as company....

Then, the next morning, Gunajn tells her that Mayank leaves for Chicago in a day's time and that he will be gone almost 6 months.....
Nupur felt cheated and hurt....pained that he hadnt told her and that he was going away...laeving her alone, and without him....
Still, controlling her taers , when she confronted him, his face was devoid of all expressions and he said yes....thats all....nothing like I am sorry that i have to laeve you or anything....just Yes and thats it.
Nupur felt as though she were stabbed....so it was really true taht he was going to laeve her and go.....
When she tried to open her mouth to convince him, he stopped her and told her that it was an amazing job and that it was only once he would get such an oppurtunity .......so he had no choice but to go....
Saying this, he walked away.
Nupur not able to control her anguish, walked back home.

Now, as she got ready to say goodbye to him in the airport, with difficulty, she pushed these thoughts away and decided she would say goodbye cheerfully and give him what he wanted.
She and Gunjan , left by auto to the airport.
On reaching, they bougt visitor tickets and went inside.
As Gunjan went to find out about the flight details, Nupur searched for Mayank.
She wasnt able to find him anywhere.....
Gunajn came back and said that the flight had already left......that they had been told a wrong time to come to the airport.

Nupur gasped...scared tht she wasnt even able to tell him bye....the last time she would be evr able to meet him for 6 months...those 6 months seemed like eternity!!!
Then she broke down....crying ......Cry...so sadly that Gunjan had to sit next to her and calm her down.
As she was crying, Gunjan slowly left her side...saying she would get her some water ......and Mayank took her place next to NupurEmbarrassed
He produced Nupur a hanky.....Nupz took it without looking at him and she wiped her tears in it.
She produced it back ." Thanks Gunj-"...Nupz stopped in mid sentence as she looked at Mayank beside her!!!
" Mayank ....tum?"
Mayank stood up and nodded, a smirk on his face.....and then he pulled her up and gave her a hug and said..."Surprise Nupur..Happy Birthday!"
Hugging him, as she heard him say Happy Birthday, she pushed him away.
"Whats the meaning of all this?"
Mayank: " Nupur ....this was a surprise for u....I -"
She cut him off...." A surprise?? What are u doing here? Your plane already left!"...Nupur was now angry and pretty shaken.
Mayank: " Nupur I am not going to Chicago...it was all just a surprise for your birthday!"
Nupur: " What??....But you told Gunjan..."
Mayank now walked closer to her and told her softly." How can u expect me to go...leaving u? Especially after I gave you that ring...?It was just a joke...a small prank i played...in sweet revenge for the water taht u threw on me when I came to drop u home after our date.....at the beach."
Saying this, he winked and pulled her into his arms.....Embarrassed*awww*

Nupur sniffed and hugged him back.Embarrassed..."Mayank dont ever do this again....I dont ever wanna lose you...please....You gave me quite a scare and I was so depressed thinking what I would do those 6 months without you...."
Mayank nodded and said sorry.
By then , the whole gang had come and they wished Nupz a very happy birthday and then they all went out, hand in hand.....

Hope u guys liked it......Big smile
Sorry for my English dialouges...But I really cant write Hindi In English....*Covering head in blanket...LOL*
LoveEmbarrassed
Aranya

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009mayur247-Aiza-mayur.foreveranju011shivangi278maloo19prerna_agrawallucario-Samira-_ArTi4ever_love.mayurartiAngle.rose.mnFragranceOfLoveSoulmate_Sanaaish_punk-afsha--ialwayswill-SobtiObsession.Perk.PureBliss--Mahima--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MJHT One Shots Hub!..OS 7 = Pg 27 (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rafa.LunaPotter

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Posting me first ever ArTi OS!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thanks a lot to Avu, Nishi, Vaish...for encouraging me...LOL..coz I wasnt really sure....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Thanks a huge tonne to Divzie di......without whose OS;s that i have read..I would have been to able to write this!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
*hugs*....to all of you!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Back Hug

Blue: AB's version
Green: Rati's version

The scene wanted me to be taking bath and then had to come out....wearing Dia's clothes.
I really didnt know it was going to work out....Apparently Nupur had forgotten her dress outside in the hurry getting dressed for Mayank.
The scene started...I went in ....and then realised that i had left my clothes outside.
Seeing the only cover I had as Dia's dress, I wore that and came out.

I had to be waiting outside for her.....sitting on the bed reading some magazine...
Any time now, I knew, she was going to walk out!......I just relazed and flipped through the papers...waiting for her...and to see her!

I came out, wiping the droplets off my face...and was shocked seeing Mayank there...atleast thats what Nupur had to act like. I am sure Arjun had seen me in many of the outfits...not teh usual salwars I wore...but maybe this dress was a little too not decent...after all its types of clothes that Dia wears....
i was interested to see his expression....

She came out....and I stared at her....She looked so good...even this dress fit her sooo well!
Manyank had to drape a dupatta lying on the bed across her shoulders as Nupur felt shy...and coy.
I found myself draping it acroos her...
the expression that crossed her face was.......so vulnerable...maybe this was really hers..and not the character she was portraying.

He seemed impressed...that I looked so good......and taht kind of makes me glad!
He walked over and draped it across me....and I felt really embarrased for the first time around him....
Nupur was embaraased too....so maybe i should be too...but the way he came and draped it was so touching..like he really cared about me...so much!

I couldnt remmeber the following dialouges after that....for a few seconds...except her beauty, everything else clooged my brain....I went behind her and hugged her....These days the back hug was in vogue....and I could even smell her....and she felt so right in my arms.

He came around me and hugged me....I also folded my arms across his....
So many thoughts passed my head...we were shooting..and yet i couldnt actually reslise that....not when he was so close...and the proximity was terrifying in a sweet way.
He didnt start his dialouge my brain said...But I refused to agree to it just this once and felt his hug!

I finally remembered and started saying....placing my chin on her delicate neck...it felt wonderful!
She felt so amazing...and just right....I dont relly know what the dialouge was...except something on the lines of....That she was blushing...right, I could feel her blushing too.....so much taht she looked so beautiful....despite me standing behind her...I was left wondering how she would look from front!

He spoke huskily..and so romantically....I was really left blushing....was this all just dialouges???,.....Or had he invented something?.....I dont know...but it felt so good to have him hug me.....
Especially from the back....his arms around me...and his chin on my neck...whispering words that were so lovely to hear.

The scene was called for a cut!Sleepy

LoveTongue
Aranya

Press the like butto if you liked it!Embarrassed

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009mayur247Neith007mannnnnnmayur.forever-Aiza-mohseenamaloo19MysticAuraprerna_agrawalshivangi278anju011C_O_O_LAngle...pebo..love.mayurartiShwePooYashh...-Illusion-lucarioFavouriteofall_ArTi4ever_-Samira-CocktailsShafoo-afsha-~*mishu*~aish_punk-ialwayswill-Piya_2009Mou.FragranceOfLoveSobtiObsessionmyownareaPureBlissannie07Badtameez_DilNikki_Titli

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged
i am the first one to comment!

wow!

its amazing one shot.....

simply beautiful!

loved it a lot.......

especially how u described that hug........

awesome!

Edited by mahaklovesmayur - 10 January 2010 at 1:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrinaLoveNoteRafa.LunaPotter

Rafa.LunaPotter

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahaklovesmayur

i am the first one to comment!

wow!

its amazing one shot.....

simply beautiful!

loved it a lot.......

especially how u described that hug........

awesome!
thankshoooo so much!!!Embarrassed
Glad you liked it!TongueTongue
i was a little aprehensive about posting it...LOL
Haha but it turned out that you liked it!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
awwwSmile
Love you
Aranya

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
hey aranya..loved both the one shots...

Mayank proposed her to in a romantic way..and she had obvioulsy agreed to it..

Nupur was devastated when she heard that he's goin away to Chicago n she had to learn it through Gunjan..when she asked him he replied in a yes..n she was heart-broken..

She went to tell him bye in the aiport..but she cried after she got to noe the flight left..n when she saw him there she was surprised...

he wished her happy b'day and told her it was just a joke..lol..n she asked him never to do that agn!..aww..

ArTi OS

Rati had to shoot for that scene..n she wanted to know his reaction..n he was stunned by her..she did look beautiful..

he draped the dupatta around her..n they acted the scene so naturally..well maybe it was natural ;)

she felt good hugging him..n he wanted to so see her blush!..lol..which again, was natural..

thnx 4 d PM
do write more

-aish

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrinaLoveNoteRafa.LunaPotter

Rafa.LunaPotter

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged
@Aish....:))
*hugs*....:))
Glad you liked both...
the first one..was teh first ever OS I wrote on Mayur!
And the next ArTi one was the first ever again!

Thanks for replying....:))
And really really happy you liked them both!
Love you
Aranya

PrInCeSs_dIVa

Goldie

PrInCeSs_dIVa

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
really nice!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafa.LunaPotter

PureBliss

IF-Stunnerz

PureBliss

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 2:14am | IP Logged
MayUr OS:

Hey Aru!! This one was really very sweet... just like you! Oh Mayank played a prank on her LOL... what a beautiful surprise! And the proposal was so perfect Embarrassed. Uff I could actually imagine M doing that! Brilliant OS Aru!!

ArTi OS:

First of all.. I am glad that u credited me for encouraging you.. so sweet of you Embarrassed. OMG this OS was so superbly described. Specially the thoughts of ArTi Day Dreaming ahh.. u turned this OS magical. Now it seems to me that it must have actually happened! LOL. Awesome idea Clap 

Keep writing more one shots like this.... I love them. Muaah!

Love,
Avu.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafa.LunaPotter

Post Reply New Post

Go to top