Fan Fictions

MJHT One Shots Hub!..OS 7 = Pg 27 (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 28

Rafa.LunaPotter

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhi123

sorry for late reply ............
its due to my exams........................
wow ,awesome work...............
mayank gifted diamond ring and nupur a watch..................
great work dear.............................

love
suruBig smile
thanks....Embarrassed
Suru...glad u liked it !Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MJHT One Shots Hub!..OS 7 = Pg 27 (Page 27)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rafa.LunaPotter

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lipsa-

Awiiehhh!! The one-shot was sooo cute!! i loved it throughly!! the diamond ring and the rolex watch *sighs* !! What a couple LOL!!
Aww thanks a lot Lipsii
I am soo glad you liked it!Embarrassed

Rafa.LunaPotter

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 4:28am | IP Logged
This is from Dia's POV...Embarrassed
O.S.7 : - Thank You for Being There!

I stood up.
Angry....again...Really really angry!
This Dodo..man..he was soo damn irritating!!!
I wanted to literally catch him by his neck and give him two.
What the hell did he think of himself???
I didnt want to go out today!!!...after all that had happened!!
I wanted solitude in midst of activity...but right!..having Dodo as a bro, what else could I ask for?

It has been a full year since RV had gone from my life, and it was just time to settle down...and introspect my thoughts on how he changed my life, made it havoc and yet again, made me realise how much I loved my two cousins and my tiny bro..Dodo...
As I thought about this....I was smiling, wishing I hadnt been thinking so bad about him a tiny minute ago.
Uhh!, I muttered and picked up my hand bag..a pink colour one, with roses that Dodo had bought me...Yeah sure Dodo was my bestest friend, he was twin guys..and that made him soo special to me....I really Loved him..so much I think even I didnt know..and even words couldnt describe it!

Sighing, I walked to the dorr....and the more I thought about this meeting, with Benji that Dodo had arranged, I felt weird...Benji was just a friend..so where was this question of me meeting him like this...seem weird?
Still, I felt something extra..maybe I was nervous too...but nervous Dia, i chided to myself...not possbile...Not Benji..u could be nervous of!!!
Still , heart thumping hard, and I feeling so much outta place, I walked, to my car, and sat in it.
Fine Benji..I said to myself, As I started the car...its time to meet you...!

We met at some restaurant....It was completely mt style, with loads of roses and soft toys...I think maybe Benji had planned this....and this made me feel more uncomfy...Benji was just a friend, and so then this rose, toys...duh uh..Dia...maybe he means something else, I thought.
Still I sat down at the table he indicated.
Then he served us some hot spicy Chinese delicasies..again something i enjoyed.
My mind was furiously thinking..what the hell was going on?
Why was Benji trying to please me???

He then sat down next to me..and we had the lunch..both of us quite.
Then finally he spkoe up." Dia...Whats bothering you?",he said, his voice so soft and full of concern.
I shook my head, pushing out all disturbing thoughts nad smiled falsely at him.."Nothing Benji."
"Oh come on Dia..u can share..I wont tell anyone, I promise."
The way he said it, I think he was keenly watching me.
"Benji I said na...nothing."
But he wasnt convinced."Dia...is it RV?", he asked after a few seconds...as a a matter of fact, as if he knew me too well..and only I hadnt been able to figure it out!

I turned away, hoping to not lose my control and shed those tears in front of him.
But then, he walked across to me side, and sat on his knees in front of me.
"Tell me Dia..", he soothed, placing an arm on my shoulder.
I then let it all out.
I was strong on the outside..but inside, I wasnot so hard and tough...
I toldhim whatever my heart could, starting right from the pain to teh agony and straight to how much I had changed after RV..had come into my life...I cried quite hard, wetting my front and his jeans.
But he didnt complain...instead me consoled me , listening to teh crap I was probably chocking out of my throat..and then...told me, in a very firm voice.
"Dia..forget him."
"I cant Benji, ", I sobbed..."I just cant. I hate him..so much...I dont care...I want to be myself, and not be this person i am..I want the happiness back..i want - soo much more.", I sobbed harder.

He then stood up, pulled me by my hand..and then led us to the centre court, despite my protests.
"Its time to tell you what I have been meaning too.", he said.
He then sat down in front of me, on his knees..and then said.."Dia I want to promise to give you all that happiness you want. I want to promise to always keep you hapy..I want to promise you ....so many things...I really really like you Dia..."
I stared at him..my eyes wide and my expression implying aghast!

Despite my shock I still had te knack to utter.."U mean love?"
He then laughed."Sure Dia..I mean Love you....I was just scared if you would spank me..or maybe call Uday to wrestle me..I am not strong you see..", he said winking at me.
I also laughed..."Benji-", I pulled him up and gave him a hug...
He hugged me...and this time I closed my eyes to feel the essence of this hug...and truly, it felt so right....:))
Whatever said, RV may have done soo much ...but in front of what I felt, it was close to nothing!!!!
We moved aside, and Benji wiped the reamaining tears off my eyes..."Dia...I want you to always be the same...and whether you love me or not, I am ready to love you for the rest of my life..till the very end."
I smiled at him.."Benji..love?I really really like you...but for love, I need to give myself time..."
He nodded...and we hugged each other again!!

And I was left thanking Dodo a hunfdred times again for this beautiful lunch out!

Do read and comment!Embarrassed
Thanks...:))Embarrassed
Keep liking also!
Love
~Aranya

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

cute-kanwalsalma009krish_artinaina0123ardhanaThe-chosen-oneaysha1989anju011sanjana25-Samira-love.mayurarti-Drishti-SobtiObsession*Adorable_Anu*aish_punk-Destiny-

*Adorable_Anu*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Adorable_Anu*

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 4:36am | IP Logged
aww.. beautiful! complete Benia-like! could picturise the two.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafa.LunaPotter

-Drishti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Drishti-

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
aruuuu!!!! loved the OS!!! it was sooo cuteee!!! benji is soo sooo adorablee!! awesomeee!!!!

Rafa.LunaPotter

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged
hey aru..adorable OS..

Dia had to go for a date with Benji..it just seemed normal since he was a friend..but she was sorta nervous too..

Benji had arranged everything the way she liked..which confused her even more..aww..

she started crying..n he lend her a shoulder...she was lucky to have got him!

he confessed to her..she wasn't sure it was love..but she sure liked him, sweet!

sorry for the shrt comment
thnx 4 d pm
do write more

-aish

Rafa.LunaPotter

Rafa.LunaPotter

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Adorable_Anu*

aww.. beautiful! complete Benia-like! could picturise the two.Embarrassed
Thanks Anziee..
Me soo happy you liked it!
Love
~Aru

Rafa.LunaPotter

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Drishti-

aruuuu!!!! loved the OS!!! it was sooo cuteee!!! benji is soo sooo adorablee!! awesomeee!!!!
Aww Drishii
Thanks a lot for comemnting hun!
I am happy you liked it!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top