MJHT One Shots Hub!..OS 7 = Pg 27 - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Nidhi..I am sooo gald you liked it yaar!
Yup I will write more....and will PM u!
Love
Aranya

Oh am sorry for being soo late *sholly plzz*

Will edit soon
hey really nice one shot.
@Vaish..take your time hun..NP!

@lucario..thanks
Glad you liked it!

It was magical proposal!
I loved it soooooooooooooooo much!
plz pm me next time u update

x x
Originally posted by Ansh_Arti

It was magical proposal!
I loved it soooooooooooooooo much!
plz pm me next time u update

x x
awwww...Sure dear..I will include you in the PM..😛.
Glad you liked it...😳
Love
Aranya

Cho sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttt.... Bohath cute tha.... Oh even i feel like huggin after reading it.... *hugs****

Originally posted by Anthara

Cho sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttt.... Bohath cute tha.... Oh even i feel like huggin after reading it.... *hugs****

Awww Anthara...di..I wanna hug too!😳
Thanks for liking it!
Love you a lot!
Aranya

One Shot : 2
You left me alone

Everything in this OS is from Nupur's POV....

As I walked to the room...dark now...because none of the lights were on..my hand searched blindly for that note he was to have kept there....
I found it....lying on the bedside table...
I clutched the paper hard in my hand..almost crumpling it....I so badly wabnted to cry..no but he had said in the letter to not do so.
By now, the paper in my hand was totally destroyed and taers flowed easily down my eyes....
I just couldnt bear it!!!....No how could he do this to me???
Mayank why ...why did you do this?
I looked at the contents again..and tried reading them....but I neednt have worried..I almost knew the whole letter byheart now.

Still...this is what he had written wasnt it???
That he thought I was no longer his equal and that he thought we were never meant to be.....*sobs*...I felt like just running away and drwoning myself....why Mayank my brain furiously asked..exploding as the words finally sank in!
I was crying so much now...tears dripping down my face...soem part of me wanting to find out the real truth behind his words....he wanted me to forget him and move on...that so was never gonna happen....
I was crying quite loudly too....wetting the front of my dress....
But i didnt care...it was all too much to take in!

I heard someone walk to my door....i sniffed trying to be quiet..but in vain..my reavelaing tears could never hide themselves properly...
Gunjan walked in...her silent walk told me she knew something that i didnt.
I ran to her and held up the paper for her to see.......
She looked at me with wide eyes...tears filling her eyes too.
"Di", I thought I heard her say.
" Gunjan what is going on?", I managed to choke out despite my tears.
"Di", she whimpered unable to continue....as if something was holding her back.
"Gunjan please tell me..I am begging you. What the hell is all this?", I folded my hands in a plea.....I couldnt bear this suspense any longer.
My heart was rejoicing knowing that Mayank hadnt maent what he had said .......but was just trying to tell me something else!

"Di, I dont know how to tell you," came her slow and and sobbing reply.
I shook my head vhemently!!...Couldnt she see this was hurting me more than what she was trying to hide..I neednt to hear the truth..and right now!!!
"Please"...I begged her....my eyes now again brimming with new set of tears.
"Di....Mayank", she took a deep breath.." Is ill....very ill. He is diagonised with cancer....", she caught hold of the door to steady herself.." final stage di.", she finished on a dead note.

I cant explain what I felt at that moment.....one part of me happy he hadnt been lying...another writhing in pain for what he was going through...another wanting to meet him......and another shrieking words inside my head when I fully accepted her words.
Then I dont have any idea what i did..except I grabed Gunjan;s hand and we made it to the auto stand.....I asked her to me which hospital he was admitted in..and we made our way there.

On the way all the times that we had spent together flashed acroos me....I controlled my tears...with lots of difficulty..
So he thought he was going to leave me alone uh???
Didnt he eeven know what a great problem maker I was...didnt he see I needed his assistance and his support in everything I ever did....and didnt he even think once what would happen to me if he left me???
Noooo way was he going to go away so easily......technology advances so much I was sure there would be a way to cure him of it.
We made our way to the hospital..and I just ran in to his room.
His mom was there and so was he...looking really ill....I couldnt look at his sad face.
I started shaking..so much as if my whole body was shivering.
Gunjan came behind me and hugged me before I could shatter away...
Shilpa aunty walked away..leaving Me and Mayank alone......Gunjan also went away.

He held out his hand....I walked forward and held it...and started all over again..crying.
He grew angry, his features displeased I was crying.
I looked at him and then hugged him acroos the bed...flinging my arms around his neck. He readjusted his position to hold me and then sat up on the bed slowly putting his entire weight on me.
"Mayank", I whispered. But he stopped me.
"Nupur I am sorry for making you read that. There was no other way....trust me...I dont think there can be any other way for this. I am that ill", he emphasised with feeling.
I shook my head not willing to agree......
He just hugged me again....and told me he loved me a lot..and that no matter what happened I would always be in his heart.
I hugged him and felt him relax....Sniffing I removed my hands from around him..and found him motionless.....

I screamed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..😭😭😭.Unable to control the tears, I cried all the more.....Mayank..please come back..dont leave me..please...I love you too much, more than what I can help...Please..i begged looking at him!

Everyone came in......and the last thing I remember Gunjan pulling me away from him as they placed the white cloth over his head.
The very last thought that entered my head...was Mayank I am always yours forever...and forever.....and forever...!!!!
He was gone...gone leaving me all alone to fight and endure this world!

Thats it folks...
I hope you liked reading this...😛
Do press the like button if u liked it!😳
Love
Aranya

Edited by Aranya - 14 years ago
Ohhh!!! Aru! why did you write such an emotional piece!!

Please write something nicer next time.. I actually started becoming emotional. 😆 It sounds stupid i know. But i couldnt stand Mayur separating!! 😭 Edited by Chocoretto - 14 years ago