Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 18

Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 2 Page 18

Rhydima

Rhydima

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Hi guys my first take at a fan-fic..hopefully all will enjoy it.....It's mostly going to be in English but i will try using Hindi as much as possible.....

The position: Hard-driving corporate powerhouse- and very confirmed bachelor ' Angad Khanna needs a "pretend" wife to help him convince an old fashioned business associate that he's a regular, reliable family man....

The unwilling candidate: Kripa Sharma, a beautiful, independat young woman who works in the accounting department and detests almost everything about her arrogant, insufferable- but drop dead gorgeous- employer.....

The complication: The two of them are all wrong for each other- but the sparks are flying and are enough to make anybody want to turn a "temporary" partnership into a deal of a life time....

Promo......         

"I need a simple woman, sweet, elegantly dressed, educated but not snobbish. No party girls."

"This is Mumbai. Where are you going to look?? The Library???"

"I can turn a sparrow into a swan.."

"Hell if you are looking for a sparrow, why not try your accounting department...."

Part 1 - page 1

Part 2- Page 3

Part 3- Page 5

Part 4 - Page 7 

Edited by Rhydima - 11 January 2010 at 5:15pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sirza93NYPunjabiiangadluvkripaSmilesx3teri_susanMisfit_AKForevermar-love_KYPHbd670816nitu123FaithnFategreenleaf007AngelsHeaven-.Aphrodite.-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pretend Wife (AK) Note Page 13" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NYPunjabii

NYPunjabii

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Great Introduction

Thanks for posting on AK as there FF are limited.

Continue Sooon

Jannat

Rhydima

Rhydima

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Part 1 -

"You need a wife."

It was a ridiculous piece of advice and Angad Khanna barely raised an eyebrow before responding,  " You are fired."

"You can't fire me." Shabbir Ahuwalia grinned widely, " I'm too valuable...your CFO and ofcourse tumhara best friend." He slid a fax across Angad's massive desk. " And speaking as both, i see no other way. Two other corporations are chomping at the bit for this deal, and both CEO's have wives. Mujhe aisa lagta hai ki Shyam  Kapoor wants an honest, good old-fashioned family man. So if you are hell-bent in acquiring the Kapoor business, you'd better consider producing a Mrs Angad Khanna ASAP.

Swivelling around in his chair, Angad turned to face the floor to ceiling windows. From his offices on the twenty-fifth floor, he stared across the city of Mumbai and beyond to the sea. It was crystal clear Wednesday in October- no smog, perfect sunshine, but he barely saw it. His mind raced to find aother solution to the problems plaguing what should have been an easy purchase. He wanted the Kapoor Industries. Hell, he wanted every company that posed a challenge to him. Kapoor Industries was one of the leading agricultural industries in India. Started about 40 years back the Kapoor's have controlled the agricultural sector since then.

And now Angad Khanna the young entrepreneur wanted all... Shabbir was right. Acquiring Kapoor Industries was going to take more than quick thinking, clever stratergies and Angad's trademark never-say-die negotiating style.

Friday morning he was flying to Amritsar. He was the last of the competitors to stay with the Kapoor's for the weekend. It was a chance for each man to see how the company was run, tour the plant, and get to know the family behind the success.

" I spoke with Kumar this morning," Shabbir said, breaking Angad's thoughts.

Angad inhaled sharply. Ravi Kumar was as ruthless  a businessman as they came. He also wanted to own the Kapoor industries- and would be willing to pay as much money needed.  Kumar's own company was a longtime rival to Kapoor Industries, and he was looking to eliminate competition. But the man was three times divorced and a notorious womanizer. Angad  has heard through the acquisition grapevine- that Shyam Kapoor wouldn't even review a bid from Kumar's- no matter how high he went.

Shabbir cleared his throat," He is willing to pay a hefty premium to buy Kapoor Industires from you once you get it."

" I'm considering it," Angad answered tightly.

For forty-two years, Shyam Kapoor had poured everything he had into this industy, built it from the ground up, with his family by his side. He was ready to retire and had two married daughters who weren't interested in taking over. He was willing to sell, but his actions seemed to verify Shabbir's assumptions that Kapoor would only sell it to someone with values similar to his own.

Angad rubbed his jaw. Why any man would choose to settle down, get married and have children was beyond him. Perhaps if you could see into someone's heart, know their motivations, predict their actions, it might work. But family for Angad was trouble with a capital T. Not that he had a bad childhood or anything. Angad was raised in a loving family. His parents Dilip Khanna and Naina Khanna are happily married for more than 30 years. His older brother Kartik is also married two Mishti and has a cute son Aryan who is thoroughly spoilt by Angad.  But still somewhere Angad always thought marriage and kids was all investment and no return.     

He has little room for opinions in this matter. If a wife was what it was going to take to win, Angad would sure as hell do it.

He leaned back in his chair, "So the question now becomes who."

" How about Sania?" Shabbir prompted.

" I don't think so."

"What about the actress you were seeing?"

Angad chuckled. " And have every conversation reduced to liposuction and fat grams? This woman can't be anyone I see socially. I don't want my female friends thinking marriage is ever an option with me. I need a simple woman, sweet, elegantly dressed, educated, but not snobbish. No party girls."

Shabbir swore. " This is Mumbai.  Where are you going to look? The library?"

Angad smirked, " Why not? I can turn a sparrow into a swan if I have to."

Shabbir laughed, " Hell if you are looking for a sparrow, why not try your accounting department? My secretary informs me that the hardworking ladies down there run a sort of a daily Angad Watch. Most of them have quiet a crush on you, well except one."

Anagad sat down on the edge of his desk fascinated, " Oh really? And who does your secretary say that except one is?"

" Kripa something-or-other." Shabbir added with a chuckle.

A pair of soft honey coloured eyes and a soft mouth snaked through Angad's mind. Polite and shy, the pretty lady brought him the daily accounts report but never tried to catch his eye like most of the women in the office. She wore frumpy, conservative clothes to hide whatever she felt she had to hide, but Angad had always had a sneaking suspicion that what she was hiding was worth a look.

But he'd never know. The woman had demeanour-a look he could spot with accuracy and he stayed million miles away from women like that.

" You know she would be perfect to play the role of your wife. I hear she's sweet and simple and smart. And she is definitely not someone you see socially." Shabbir began a light glowing in his eyes making Angad nervous. " I never thought I would see the day when a woman could resist the great Angad Khanna." Saying this Shabbir left the room grinning.

Angad leaned back in his chair. How about enlisting a woman who didn't like him? No strings attached. Strictly business. That would make things pretty neat and tidy when it was time for a "divorce".

With a satisfied, confident smile, Angad flipped though the file as he awaited the arrival of his daily accounts report with uncharacteristic anticipation.

Edited by Rhydima - 09 December 2009 at 11:39pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sirza93pa24703987tommygirlSmilesx3NYPunjabiiAKForeverteri_susan...anshu...mar-love_KYPHstarasdfnitu123greenleaf007unknowndesires.

Rhydima

Rhydima

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Preview....
" Report's sir..."

" Thank you Kripa...."

She froze.. Kripa?? She had no idea that Angad Khanna even knew her name. What was going on here? And why was he giving her that smile- that unnerving, sexy and hard to drool-like smile? Her gutt feeling was asking her to throw the reports and run as fast as she could.            

Edited by Rhydima - 09 December 2009 at 11:48pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sirza93NYPunjabiiSmilesx3AKForeverteri_susan...anshu...nitu123love_KYPH

sweetaddiction

Goldie

sweetaddiction

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

heyy !

that was an amazing start !!--
looking forward to reading more !!
pls add me to ur PM list !
and update soon ;)

love_ks

Groupbie

love_ks

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 2:00am | IP Logged
great topic plz do give me pm

angullgrl91

IF-Rockerz

angullgrl91

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 2:16am | IP Logged
wow...great first part..loving the plot for the story..cant wait to read more..
can you pm me when you cont again? plz & thank you.

love_KYPH

IF-Dazzler

love_KYPH

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 6:45am | IP Logged
gr8 start
cont soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top