-BolNaHalke-
-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
W e L C o M e - i F

to our first ever:

D u N K  a  D e V-T e a M  M e M B e R
Game/Contest

PartyDancing

As part of the CRAZY Winter Carnival...we IF CC's have promised...we are here with a very INTERESTING GAME! WinkIf you go to a carnival, along with a cotton candy stop, the major attraction there, is usually the Dunk Tank! Its the place were attendee's can dunk people into tanks with three throws of a really hard ball. LOL(I've actually dunked someone before..and missed horribly..Ouch..hurt the person with the ball instead! ROFL..they got over it Ermm I think LOL)..So anyways enough about my bad aim LOL
...the crazies thought...why not make an IF version of this praised game! Wink

http://cosmicdiary.org/blogs/nasa/david_smith/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/dunk_tank2.jpg

a B o u T  T H e   G a M e:

Some very BRAVE Dev Team members, ones we all know and love...have volunteered themselves to be put on the tank! Evil Smile Now, before I get to the names here is how the game will work! Each member who wants to participate, will pick 1 AND ONLY 1 Dev Team member from the list of names I have provided below! You will pm the crazycreative account, and tell us the name of the DT member you want to DUNK! We will then reply back to you, AS SOON AS WE CAN (so be patient),  and give you your first (out of 3) THROW QUESTIONS! The three throw questions will be VERY TOUGH !! They are questions that the DT member you have chosen has written themselves! If you get their first question right, you will have successfully DUNKED the DT member! (Your reward later LOL).. IF you get their first question WRONG, we will send you their second question! If that is also incorrect, you will be provided with the DT members LAST THROW QUESTION (basically 3 throws and your out!)...If your answer to the last question is also wrong, you will LOOSE THE GAME, and will have LOST the opportunity to dunk the DT member of your choice!  It's as simple as that! To clarify: the question answer process will happen through pming the crazycreative account. (ie: you pm the CC account saying your ready w/name of DT member of your choice, we pm you back with the first question, you pm us back the answer...and so on..until you get a question right, and win.)

If you successfully Dunk the DT member of your choice, you will be given a PRIZE! (As most CC contests work! LOL)

Time frame for the game: UNTIL  January 10th 11:59 pm! EST 
Hug

DEV TEAM MEMBERS PARTICIPATING:
1. mimi0295 (DT ki choti baachi-- Mimi!)
2. -Ravjot- (Punjabi puttar-- Ravz!)
3. ramas (Pyaari si Di-- Raksha Di!)
4. *Aman_l* (Humare Dil ke Aman-- Aman!)
5. Tomiko (We know her as Nibbles-- Nabila!)
6. gk_09 (Ravz ki hubby-- Gur!)
7. -Ami- (sweetheart of the DT-- Ami!)
8. Rachu_1987 (Supernatural and Gaurav crazy-- Rachu!)
9. *Shruti* (one of our FAV GM's-- Shruti!)
10. Perfangel5655 (A true fashionista-- Fatima!)
11. DramaholicVibes (Dil ka Bagh if that makes sense
LOL--Dilbagh urf..DB!)
12. -Nadii- (Nayi Nayi CM aur ShaNi ki Deewani -- Nadii!)
13. priya.nair (Someone we all know and love-- Priya di!)

*After the game ends...there will be a surprise award for a select Dev Team member*

HAVE FUN GUYS! This is your chance to get back at DT  by dunking them in a COLD TANK of WATER..in the middle of winter ! Evil Smile LOL So, get your frustration out now, and make a resolution to be very good IF members this upcoming new year! Wink LOL

http://www.clipartguide.com/_named_clipart_images/0511-0902-1815-5359_Carnival_Dunk_Tank_with_a_Man_on_the_Bench_clipart_image.jpg

~i F  C R a Z Y  C R e a T i V e S~

(Please remember: This game is JUST for fun! This isnt some chance to literally bash, and get personal issues or dilemma's out. Its a simple stress reliever, FOR fun type of game. DO NOT turn this into a problem, that will lead Crazies and DT to second guess whether such games are worthy to be played on IF. Thank You.)

Edited by xtaurus429x - 29 December 2009 at 2:25pm

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaygk_09*Shruti*sujoy_boseEusra-Manu--Dimple-_Jiya_Ishan.devashree_hstarry.phoenixBilliCat.meluvsrkPayal25freezinmei.luv.chocolateangelic_devilLoveLaughLive-Shankar-xDoppelgangerxbmtdluverBittuJi.jyoti06minuuatinaramasAngelic_Akhushixsaher_90mimi0295lilindiangurl13-Nadii-cityoflightsMissArshi-SobtiObsessionshininggal2008perfectlyflawedDUGGUlicious-Lipsa-spiritcrimsonaish_punkRavishingSaRunisomersPerfangel5655fly2meashmii-dramaholic-burgerchaap*Piku*maha_prakrtiKinSanj-Priii--Jwalamukhi--Fatima-..-Jia-..kavya.b..RamKiJanaki..music_l0ver036serendipity.indiandoll89

mimi0295 IF-Veteran Member
mimi0295
mimi0295

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
*dances around the tank* LOL
Awesome post! (:

PM crazycreative with the DT member you'd like to dunk.

I don't know if I should be scared now ConfusedLOL

Edited by mimi0295 - 14 December 2009 at 9:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat...RamKiJanaki....-Jia-..

gk_09 Global Moderator
gk_09
gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Count me in Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.

Angelic_A IF-Veteran Member
Angelic_A
Angelic_A

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Awsome post Dr. Rosh Light.. Thumbs Up

Get it GA'd now. Approve

BilliCat.

-BolNaHalke- IF-Veteran Member
-BolNaHalke-
-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
^ Cant! LOL..have to wait for the participants including you! To send my your 3 questions!

BilliCat.

Angelic_A IF-Veteran Member
Angelic_A
Angelic_A

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
^^ Oh yeah LOL I will send mines to u by tom if thats okay.. I have a test tom.. Embarrassed

BilliCat.

-BolNaHalke- IF-Veteran Member
-BolNaHalke-
-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
No probs ! And lol..lets stop talking on this thread..lol...other wise we just spamming and lets save it for the members..haha..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sujoy_boseBilliCat.Angelic_A

Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

I am satisfied now LOL Thanks Rosh hun

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 15 December 2009 at 10:21am

BilliCat.

Go to top