Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 6:28am | IP Logged
@MJ...aww have you become a ping-pong ball now :P...lol kidding..true it is really hard to side with either of them... thanks for liking it *hug*

@anut...lol wouldn't we all love to see Naina giving him a cold treatment (which she did yesterday and that was soooo good)...thanks *hug*

@anwaya...thanks!!! *hug*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One Shot-YuNa (Page 3)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

26javey

IF-Sizzlerz

26javey

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 11:41am | IP Logged
aww Sumi its so cute

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bhootni-

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
thanks Javz...lol this was cute as well?

SimplyNice

IF-Dazzler

SimplyNice

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 9:41am | IP Logged
m having a feeling the CVz r reading ur one-shots....& u very well know why i said that!!
extremely well written beautifu part sumi.it wz sooo emotional,complete contrast to the other one whrere i went all happy while this one left me gloomy cz yuvi initiated a step & wz let down by a shattered naina :( nahi yar jaldi se ek acha happy one shot likho plz sumi...!!
anyways loved his entry,all happy & bright!i went like,
Dr.YUVRAAJ SINGH transformed into Dr.HAPPY SINGH & again into Dr.GRUMPY SINGH & than finally Dr .ANGRY Yuvraaj SINGH ...lol
That last bit reminded me of that scene wen naina just walks away & yuvi calls her bak..but this yell wz agonized rather than his authoritative & commanding tone in that epi... sumi u betta look out! cva r stealing ur scenes!! lol!
loved it dear! keep writing more!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bhootni-

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 9:43am | IP Logged
lol I wrote this before the episode...so you're right they stole it...lol or not

you should have read this before the other one...lol you would be happy right now instead of sad

aww thanks for commenting and liking it! *hug*...lol I am trying to write one of Naina being pregnant...still thinking

0o.Leah.o0

IF-Rockerz

0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 9:43am | IP Logged
@ Alia - LOL

SimplyNice

IF-Dazzler

SimplyNice

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0o.Leah.o0

@ Alia - LOL
@ Appy - Big smile Wink LOL

SimplyNice

IF-Dazzler

SimplyNice

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessuma

lol I wrote this before the episode...so you're right they stole it...lol or not

you should have read this before the other one...lol you would be happy right now instead of sad

aww thanks for commenting and liking it! *hug*...lol I am trying to write one of Naina being pregnant...still thinking
NAINA PREGNANT?!! GOSH WOMAN ur mind works at lightening speed!!! LOL I CAN JUST IMAGINE YUVI'S EXPRESSION OF SHOCK WEN HE HEARS THIS!! NEED TO LOCATE APPY TO ADD THIS IN WAYS TO ANNOY YUVI!
KIDDIING....aWWWWWWWW sumi that wud be SHOOOOOO cute!! JALDI LIKHOU PLEEEEEEEEEZ
i wan2 c yuvi all overprotective & all
wowo brilliant idea girl! GET WRITING JALDI!!

Edited by SimplyNice - 14 December 2009 at 10:01am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top