One Shot-YuNa - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by princessuma

lol I wrote this before the episode...so you're right they stole it...lol or not

you should have read this before the other one...lol you would be happy right now instead of sad

aww thanks for commenting and liking it! *hug*...lol I am trying to write one of Naina being pregnant...still thinking
NAINA PREGNANT?!! GOSH WOMAN ur mind works at lightening speed!!! πŸ˜† I CAN JUST IMAGINE YUVI'S EXPRESSION OF SHOCK WEN HE HEARS THIS!! NEED TO LOCATE APPY TO ADD THIS IN WAYS TO ANNOY YUVI!
KIDDIING....aWWWWWWWW sumi that wud be SHOOOOOO cute!! JALDI LIKHOU PLEEEEEEEEEZ
i wan2 c yuvi all overprotective & all
wowo brilliant idea girl! GET WRITING JALDI!!
Edited by SimplyNice - 14 years ago
Originally posted by SimplyNice

NAINA PREGNANT?!! GOSH WOMAN ur mind works at lightening speed!!! πŸ˜† I CAN JUST IMAGINE YUVI'S EXPRESSION OF SHOCK WEN HE HEARS THIS!! NEED TO LOCATE APPY TO ADD THIS IN WAYS TO ANNOY YUVI!
KIDDIING....aWWWWWWWW sumi that wud be SHOOOOOO cute!! JALDI LIKHOU PLEEEEEEEEEZ
i wan2 c yuvi all overprotective & all
wowo brilliant idea girl! GET WRITING JALDI!!
lol it's not my idea...i think aunt gave me the idea...can't remember...or wait no it was ash

well...we're not going to see such scenes in DMG lol might as well write about it right? ....lol yes do add this on the annoying Yuvi list...I so wanna see his expression...i can already imagine it!

i am writing i am writing...sheesh woman I ain't super-writer :P
YOU ARE super writer OK!! end of story!
now get writing jaldi AND NO EXCUSES!! πŸ˜†
Edited by SimplyNice - 14 years ago
lol you can't just declare me a super-writer....lol but i'll write just for you :P
i have & THATs IT!!
UR THE SUPER WRITER!
& thanku :) i'll be waiting πŸ‘πŸΌ
i loved it!
you expressed yuvi's feelings wonderfully!
i felt bad for both naina and yuvraj..
they both have lost their love
Originally posted by SaJanmayUrKaSh

i loved it!
you expressed yuvi's feelings wonderfully!
i felt bad for both naina and yuvraj..
they both have lost their love

thanks!!!! I know it's so sad to foresee what will happen to YuNa in the coming weeks...they both will definately lose their love soon
Sumi that was awesome beautifulle written
and sad too, aww fell bad for them
totally luved it
Edited by pari_smile - 14 years ago

hey sumaiya..
good one shot..short one..sweet hmm.cant say that,the ending was quite different..but still it was good as yuvi has realised his love for naina😊..but naina....hmm..sad😭 for yuvi..he got his goal -file but naina left him..gosh wonder if yuvi could get naina really back after shes knows the actual truth...🀒
good wishes.😊
sri:-)

awww sumi it was reli cute luved how yuvi was ready to confess and all sooo sweet our prez was onhi here lolz but i wish she heard him in the end cnt u extend this plz fo ur ss i cnt see yuna apaart

luv ur writin asusual and the teasin and yuvi blushin awwwww

too goood *clapzzzzzzzz*