Posted: 14 years ago
Hey people...lol I am attempting a one-shot for the first time so bear with me...please comment and/or criticize...thanks!!

Love

Finally he was one step closer to his goal, he had finally gotten his brother's file...all thanks to Naina. Through, her he had gained easy access into Dr.Shashank's house without them suspecting anything. All night he couldn't sleep because of excitement...he was desperate to see her...he had to tell her how he felt about her...and on top of all he wanted to thank her.

Next Day at Sanjeevani

Yuvi entered Sanjeevani with an unusual smile on his face, which made everyone at the hospital turn their heads. He walked into the locker room still smiling which caught all of the interns off-guard

"Yuvi, what is wrong with you? Why are you acting so happy?", Sid walked toward Yuvi with an amused smile.

Yuvi didn't respond to Sid, and instead he let his eyes wander around the room in search of Naina but she wasn't there.

"Um...Sid...where is Naina?" Yuvi asked trying to sound casual but failing miserably

"Ooooh, Yuvi bhaiyya...why have you suddenly taken interest in Naina plowherji?" JP joked with a questioning look.

"Arre JP, it is not sudden, haven't you noticed...Yuvi has been taking a bit too much interest in Naina these days", Sid continued the teasing session

To further surprise of all, Yuvi did not snap or gave a sarcastic response to the teasing but instead he blushed. The others were just too shocked to see the blush to say anything more. Just when Sid regained control over himself, Naina walked into the room. She greeted everyone in the room...besides Yuvi. She completely walked past him...leaving everyone in shock and wonder including Yuvi.

Naina continued this behaviour all day, ignoring and avoiding Yuvi as if she did not even acknowledge his existence. The smile that was quite evident on Yuvi's face in the morning was replaced by the usual scowl soon after Naina's entry. He was getting really frustrated...despite working in the same room it seemed that they were miles apart. She refused to even look at him, let alone talk.

This continued for the rest of the shift...since both of them did not have night shifts, unlike the rest of the interns, they ended up in the locker room along with each other. Yuvi watched Naina as she changed into her usual get up and collected her stuff.

Naina was about to walk out when she felt herself being twisted by the arm and against the lockers.

"Why the hell have you been ignoring me for the whole day? What the hell is your problem?" Yuvi further pushed a struggling Naina into the lockers. "Naina, answer me!" Yuvi quietly yelled.

"I am just doing what you would have done otherwise, Yuvi", Yuvi looked at her with a confused expression. "Don't look so confused Yuvi! I mean...weren't you going to ignore me anwyays after you got the file!" Naina gave a hurtful smirk to Yuvi

"Naina....how...", Yuvi began to question but was interrupted by Naina

"How do I know? I heard you talking to Mac the first time he came to Sanjeevani", Yuvi looked shocked at that relevation. "Oh c'mon Yuvi, don't act so shocked! You know how curious I am, isn't it the same curiousity you took advantage of? You wanted to use my love to get a mere file. You should have just asked Yuvi, what was the need of doing such drama", a tear felt down her right cheek.

"Naina...Na...", Yuvi tried to explain himself but failed to come up with something...anything at all.

"Yuvi, that day Mac said you do not let anyone love you, well congratulations! You have succeeded! Not only did you obtain the file but you have managed to push someone away! I don't love you anymore! I hate you, Yuvi!", Naina's words reflected so much venom that Yuvi was taken aback.

He let go of her hands in shock and watched as she walked away from him.

"Naina....the...the only reason....why I don't let anyone love me is....because whoever...I....love...always leaves me alone! And you have done the same! NAINA!!!!" Yuvi screamed Naina's name so loud that practically everyone at Sanjeevani heard it except for the person herself.

lol I just realized that it is too short and crappy...ughh well...I wanted to justify Yuvi but couldn't really sorry!

Edited by princessuma - 14 years ago
Aww it is cute sumo 🤗

It is what is going to happen in the near future, though not exactly in the same way. YuNa are headed towards a Greek tragedy!
Suma! It may not happen that way but I love your display of emotion for Yuvi and Naina , especially Yuvi. That is exactly how Yuvi would react, behave and feel.

Lovely work .🤗
Originally posted by princessuma

"Naina....the...the only reason....why I don't let anyone love me is....because whoever...I....love...always leave me alone! And you have done the same! NAINA!!!!"

lovely..... 😊 😊 😊
Suma, that was very beautiful.

You caught the emotions of Yuvi very nicely. Isn't it odd that the day we will see Yuvi happy and contented in life is the day that we will see the innocence of Naina shattered? I just hope that these two end up being happy with and about each other soon.

The liked the last sentence. Yes, Yuvi is scared to let someone get close to him as they might leave him alone to nurse his wounds and he might also be scared to let Naina in as she might make him feel things which he thought were long lost.

Love,
Ash
Sumi that was written beautifully! i feel bad for Yuvi but that's exactly how I would have written the ending as well.

komz
Aww, someone go and give Yuvi a hugsy wugsy...and Naina.

But Yuvi blushing? 😆

Great one shot Sumi, when's the next?
Ahhh!!
Sumo partner!
🤗🤗

youve been writing so much lately! just love you for that!!

that was so mot crappy, it was really wel written, and great show of emotions from both sides, i get the idea that maybe naina did follow YuMac when he showed in sanjeevani, i mean she is mss nancy drew, why would she stop there..:D
anyways!!
great job!

Nicely written! lvd th endin....... y sad?  Its fiction cn we nt @ least gv him a happy endin..... 

but u do hav a lv/hte relatnship with Yuna FF don't u???

U strt 1 thn BANG in th midle thrs a new 1, y nt compile ALL 2gether?????

Shut Up. It was not at all crappy !! It fact I loved it !!

Nicely written !! And I loved the ending. perfect altogether !

You must write more !!

Appy