Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
So I guess we can see Veer slowly changing his attitude towards Tapasya...I'm glad of this...maybe Tapasya can learn some good stuff from his kind nature. But u guys who don't like Tapasya don't worry cos Veer will be meeting icha at the rehab. Who knows what will happen there! Lets see! Anyhow I don't have a problem with Tapasya and Veer as long as Tapasya can change her attitude somewhat.Tongue
But u guys please don't be sooooo rude about her pleaseSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bmm1985

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Veer is changing..." in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 8:02pm | IP Logged

tapsaya is changing veer.
so veer is slowly become like tapasya - that's why he can change vansh now
ichcha will also change  vansh and come to bundela house
since tapasya is changing to a sati savitri - ichcha's presence will boost her morale - tapasya will go to damini pathshala as teacher in place of ichca.
at the end seeing everybody ,ichcha will also change her character like tapasya - and seek advice from nani ...
at least then the "uttaran" title will be justified - uttaran of characters
Embarrassed

Big smileBig smileBig smileon a serious note :
I am sure tapasya wont change her attitude - she will become more confident of her  evil attitude - saw the way how she was talking to the servant -all her good behaviour is fake....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bmm1985sihu-Samira-queen_of_heartsshonuu

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

I am sure tapasya wont change her attitude - she will become more confident of her  evil attitude - saw the way how she was talking to the servant -all her good behaviour is fake....

[/QUOTE]

well she isnt gonna change in two minutes lol! itll be a gradual change.

deepseas

Groupbie

deepseas

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Glad you like the new Tapasya-Veer jodi. No point in everybody feeling unhappy Shocked Have fun and enjoy. Keep me posted though cos it is too much for me to take Ouch Yesterday was the last day I watched. Will only resume watching when I see something I like on this forum.

Happy watching to you.

Evita.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bmm1985queen_of_heartsshonuu

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

[/QUOTE]

if veer can change in two minutes - he being such a strong character - why cant  tappu -
after all she changes her colors every minute

queen_of_hearts

sihu

Goldie

sihu

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 1:12am | IP Logged
I dont think Veer is going to change overnight....you guys should see the SBS video of this...it said that Veer asked her to make coffee to get rid of her and all her Koshish will be nakaamyaab.

Could be that Ichcha helps Vansh to get better and as a token of gratitude for her help, he does the necessary to drive Taps out of the house.  And Ichcha enters there and the title of the show stands true to its name.

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijaya_ls

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

if veer can change in two minutes - he being such a strong character - why cant  tappu -
after all she changes her colors every minute
[/QUOTE]

number one is that veer hasnt even changed yet! nobody changes in one day! its always gradual. the thing is I think hes decided its no use wasting his anger on tapu since he needs his energy for Vansh. And also I do think that Tapasya needs to undergo a complete personality change and all the nani stuff has to get out but its not easy cos its been drummed into her for 11 years. Veer on the other hand is doing nothing but lessening his anger, which happens with time anyway. So even if veer changes in two minutes, which he wont, its more understandable that habits and personality will take longer to change than anger takes to cool down. Smile

bmm1985

Post Reply New Post

Go to top