Bandini

SanRaj Moments We wish For (Updated pg 49)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 53

Page 1
Page   of 53
Page 2 Page 53

Rakhie_08

IF-Rockerz

Rakhie_08

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Right ladies, I've decided to dedicate this thread to nothing but SanRaj moments.  That is to say one's that I've written myself.  I hope you'll enjoy them.  The first one is below.  But for the remainder I will post the links to the pages they've been posted on right at the bottom.

Radhika thinks that I ought to do something to ensure that CV's DO NOT miss this thread under any circumstances, and this is the only way of doing it reasonably easily.  (Thanks Radhika Thumbs Up)

8th December - The Stirrings

DM opens his eyes and stretches himself.  He turns to take a look at his wife, but she's not there.  She must be up already.

He gets out of bed and walks towards the window.  Just as he is about to turn away he looks down below and sees Santu at the tulsi plant in the courtyard.  DM is taken by her appearance, dressed in a red saree with a blue border.  She walks around the plant and offers her invocations.  DM stands there and watches her silently. 

He smiled to himself.  She has no idea what effect she has on me he thought.  Why does she make me feel so alive, when she does nothing but be around me?  I thought these feelings of love and passion and desire had died a long time ago.  But Santu has walked into my life and into my heart in a way I never thought possible.

agar usse na dekhon kuch pal ke liye tho dil tharas tha hai.  If I don't speak to her for a little while, then I feel lost.  If I don't hear the chan chan of her payals then it seems as if the world has become silent. 

He watches as she walks back into the house, ever drawn by her light graceful steps.

Sometime later he is walking downstairs and from the top of the stairs he surveys his family.  Ba is sitting and sewing something.  She calls Santo over to re-thread her needle as she can't see very well.  Santu obliges happily.  Bapuji asks her to fetch him a glass of water.  She walks over to the dining table and fills a glass from the jug and walks back to hand it to him.  Suraj refuses to drink his milk.  Santu picks him up and places him on her lap.  She says nothing.  She just smiles at him and kisses the top of his head.  Suraj obediently drinks his milk.  Birwa calls her over to the dining table and asks her if she will make her some galub jamun as she really feels like it today.  Santu says off course and heads towards the kitchen.  But she sees Hiten walking into the room.  He is doing up the buttons on his shirt, but in his hurry and absent-mindedness he has miss matched the buttons.  She laughs softly, stops him and sets about buttoning it up correctly.

DM watches all this in complete silence with the softest of smiles playing on his lips.  He doesn't know why he's standing there, but he feels compelled to watch her as she flits from place to place, person to person.

Santu goes into the kitchen and sets about making gulab jamun for Birwa.  She is so busy that she doesn't see DM walk in behind her and hide in a corner.  He watches her from behind, as she mixes the flour.  Santu is oblivious to his presence.  Suddenly she feels a pair of arms go around her waist and is startled.  She turns a little to the side and sees her husbands face resting on her shoulder in the crook of her neck.  She is too stunned to say anything and blushes.  DM likes the effect he has on her.  He holds her closer and places a kiss on her at her temple.  Then another on her cheek, then softly and gently another on her neck.  Santu feels like she is about to faint, as she can feel her jelly-like legs are bout to give way.  Her hands are covered in sticky dough and she is powerless to do anything.  DM slowly turns her face more towards him and kisses her ever so gently just at the corner of her mouth.  By now Santu is completely and utterly gone!  She is overcome with embarassment and other emotions she doesn't want to think about right now, and lowers her gaze.

DM lifts her face and looks deep into her eyes.  For a moment they are both lost in each other and the intensity of DM's gaze makes Santu's body go ever so slightly limp.  DM feels it and with a small teasing smile holds her a little closer to himself. 

Who knows what was about to happen next.  Because the voice of Champakali coming down the hall broke the magic

ALL OTHER MOMENTS

8th December - The Stirrings

10th December - Two's Company

10th December - Tied Together For Ever

13th December - Sweet Dreams

14th December - Naya Andaz

15th December - To Forgive and to Forget

17th December - Flowers On The Terrace

21st December - Three Little Words

23rd December - The Voice Within

6th January - Sweet as Honey

8th January - One True Love?

10th January - The Perfect Place

14th February - Divided We Fall

15th February - Two Can Play That Game

17th February - Two Can Play That Game Part 2

19th February - These Days Of Ours

25th February - The Long Road Ahead

Edited by Rakhie_08 - 25 February 2010 at 5:39am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

justaminuteSri_Nidhivkalubakrimricksvmicuckoo_chandsanrajlovercrystal30priyankapatwahamsghbahanetunisiangawkerlove2211soni-zeevrsharma-SilverFlames-anna44Jaz1990rpmenonRoarkammoosMallika113pop77leena04ronitfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SanRaj Moments We wish For (Updated pg 49)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hamsgh

Goldie

hamsgh

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Oh..  MY...  GOD..  I'M SHOKED...NO...I'M STUNNED..I'M SPEACHLESS.. THAT'S SO...SO......SO.........SO....
you gatta be kidding me.. YOU should be the writer of the upcoming episods of bandini...  Clap
thr part of DM'ssoft kisses gave me a stomach-ache....
aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.......... sooooo hhhhhooooooOOOooottt ! Embarrassed
wanna see it ...NO... wanna act it with DM........Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bakri

Rakhie_08

IF-Rockerz

Rakhie_08

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Mightily embarassed by your praises BlushingBlushing

Thank you so much.  Glad you liked it.  I would be happy if creatives even showed one third of what I've written.

I live in hope.

You're not the only one who'd like to be in Santu's place in that scene EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by Rakhie_08 - 09 December 2009 at 4:33pm

bakri

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

omg... that is absolutely amazing wow... reading is soooo much better than it would seeing it happen... gosh u r talented.. gr8 lil SanRaj moment... keep writing more!! you should join BT, the trp's would hit the roof in no time! Thumbs Up

Rakhie_08

IF-Rockerz

Rakhie_08

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
SanRajDeewani - Aw shucks Embarrassed  Thanks for that.  But if BT hired me, they'd have to sack everyone else because the show will consist of nothing else but SanRaj!

Jaz1990

IF-Rockerz

Jaz1990

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
OMG.....REALLLLY BRAVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....DAT WAZ WEEKED....SEEE WE NEED 2 SEE SOMETHING LIKE DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed

Rakhie_08

IF-Rockerz

Rakhie_08

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
@ Azna - Thank you so much for liking it.

chalia

Goldie

chalia

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rakhie_08

Mightily embarassed by your praises BlushingBlushing

Thank you so much.  Glad you liked it.  I would be happy if creatives even showed one third of what I've written.

I live in hope.

You're not the only one who'd like to be in Santu's place in that scene EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Ok that was just too good.
We lacked a romantic writer on the forum and my neurons just refuse to function the way yours do for romance.
KEEP IT UP!Clap
PS: can you email this to the CVs. They are so bankrupt.

siddra_4_lyf

Post Reply New Post

Go to top