Written/Vid/Pix Update 9th December - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Thanx for the update..!

Can anyone please explain in short what Archu meant to say... was she praising Manav by saying that he loves her a lot just like aai wanted... or is she saying that he was her mistake and she went down the wrong path...

I was wondering the same thing . I am confused as to what she was trying to saay . The very last sentence she said made  no sense . Can anyone write down the hindi version of what she said , I can't  make out and it's important to know what exactly she said .

gooooooooooooood job archu.,.,., but im worried about manav :(
thanks for the update...
finally Archu spoke for herself..
thanks a lot...i m so so happy...missed the episode as load-shedding happened...wow archu spoke,finally...and now versha also will know that satish isnot a bad guy
Originally posted by SanRajDeewani

Thanks for the update... Sulochana aai ki boti badi kardii! Finally archu has spoken up! buh its gona b a long way b4 ArMan patch things up thanks to stupid SulochanašŸ˜”
 I amso happy.Atlast Archu has Spoken up.I hate Sulochana and savita.
Thnks 4 ze update...!!!!!!!!
thanks for the update
gr8 episode
Archu said it but it is too late I think. Archu ko bahut pastana porega.
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I was wondering the same thing . I am confused as to what she was trying to saay . The very last sentence she said made  no sense . Can anyone write down the hindi version of what she said , I can't  make out and it's important to know what exactly she said .

Archu tells Satish, "Main aapse rishta jodne ke liye tayyar hoon, agar mera Manav ke saath rishta koi todh ke de toh."