Written/Vid/Pix Update 9th December

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks for the update! i'm so glad she finally spoke out and now everyone knows how she feels about Manav
Thanks for the update... Sulochana aai ki boti badi kardii! Finally archu has spoken up! buh its gona b a long way b4 ArMan patch things up thanks to stupid Sulochana😑
thank u so much hun😊

yaar Archu open up her mouth finally but I think she open it up a lil bit too late now cos no matter what she does or do Manav is not gonna forgive her that easily.
They r dragging it. But happy that satish is out of archus life.
We will see varsha and satish together for sure now.
But archu shud realize her mistake and she will feel the pain manav
has felt.

thanks for the update! πŸ‘πŸ‘

i'm glad they didn't show Manav today! can't bear to see him in jail! 😭😭😭 finally Archu rani spoke up! 😲πŸ₯³ they'll prob waste tom trying to convince Archu that Manav is her past and all! πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘

Thanx for the update..!

Can anyone please explain in short what Archu meant to say... was she praising Manav by saying that he loves her a lot just like aai wanted... or is she saying that he was her mistake and she went down the wrong path...

Thanks .

Finally , I was like waiting forever and I had promised myself that if she does not mention Manav to be part of her life then I am not going to like Archana . But she did ... though I would like her to speak a little more but the way she was treated at Sachan's engagement by savita and also Manav , I sort of don't blame the girl for being confused .

Still, she somewhat stood up and took a decision and acknowledged Manav's existance in her life .
Chalo, that is a start . Now I hope she will find out as to what is happening to her husband and that should leave no doubts in her mind what so ever as to how much she loves him.

Well done Archu , it took guts to stand up in the stupid function and let all these silly people down and to say what you really believe in..
I  see some problems in the satish varsha love story as well. Bhavna called Varsha , nak charhi .....πŸ˜†

Well that's just the kind of girl Bhavna madam should get for a daughter in law ....I am really looking forward to this new track of satish and Varsha.
Good for Archana speaking up but too late, she is going to have to work hard to win Manav back. Speaking of Manav, I am glad he wasn't on today I don't think I can read about him and his family being tortured more in jail