Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Doston bhool jaao ragvir aur ragvir tarck ko (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Suku_SwaRon

IF-Sizzlerz

Suku_SwaRon

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Cry   Cry   Cry   Cry   Cry  Cry   Cry

Ishani humara kuch nahi hosaktha yaar. I am fed up and tired of all these nonsense. KYa kya soocha hum ne ki abi ragvir sideline nahi karenge usk har roz emotional scenes dekenge but all alas all in vain.
Ye rona control nahi hota yaar  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry   Cry 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Doston bhool jaao ragvir aur ragvir tarck ko (Page 3)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 3:46am | IP Logged
es iagree with uu abhi to kuch nahi honey waala in near futuree HHUH

meLuvsParul

IF-Rockerz

meLuvsParul

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanihaKaKinshuk

i agreee.....but sanihaaa,present mai bhii no ragvir,agar future mai bhii no ragvirrr,thennnn kab kuchh hogaaa regarding ragvir or ragini????????show khatam hone k baaddddOuch

Suku_SwaRon

IF-Sizzlerz

Suku_SwaRon

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IFUU

i agreee.....but sanihaaa,present mai bhii no ragvir,agar future mai bhii no ragvirrr,thennnn kab kuchh hogaaa regarding ragvir or ragini????????show khatam hone k baaddddOuch

Sach mai, no ragvir,  and on the other hand the CTs are hell bent on ruining the character of ragini.Dead  Dead 
The present track had so much potential but the CTs wont see that, they just want to show only rona dhona in bidaai. How can any one beleive that ragini can be such a weak character????She was never shown like this even before the anmol anamika track. she was always a positive character.But Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry   Cry  Cry. To tell you the truth but I cant stop myself watchin bidaai becoz it is an aadath for me to watch.

meLuvsParul

IF-Rockerz

meLuvsParul

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamuralee

Originally posted by IFUU

Sach mai, no ragvir,  and on the other hand the CTs are hell bent on ruining the character of ragini.Dead  Dead 
The present track had so much potential but the CTs wont see that, they just want to show only rona dhona in bidaai. How can any one beleive that ragini can be such a weak character????She was never shown like this even before the anmol anamika track. she was always a positive character.But Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry   Cry  Cry. To tell you the truth but I cant stop myself watchin bidaai becoz it is an aadath for me to watch.

haan yaarr suku,sachchi mai,no ragvir matlabbb no bidaai at allDeadDeadDead.......u r rightttt,the present track had so muchh potential....but seee....CTS ne kya kiaaa....hero ko murderer bana diaaa...hero jail mai rahega 1 saalDeadDeadDead...kya creativity haiiii....ek innocent insaan bekaar mai mai 1 yearrr takkk jail mai rahegaaaaOuchOuchOuch.....another 1 yearrrr widout ragvirrr....ohh myy goddd....impossiblee yaarrrrDeadDeadDead.....
sachchii mai,,,bhoolll jaoo sabbbb...ragvir ko n ragvir ki track ki baat ko.OuchOuchOuch...bidaai ekdin khatam ho jayegaa lekin ragvir track pher kabhi shuru nehi hogaa..CTS ki kya dooshmani hai ragvir n ragini se,kya pata..DeadDeadDead.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suku_SwaRon

poonam...

Groupbie

poonam...

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
i think we dont have to wait 1 year to see ranvir ragini togehter(HOPE)
the real tru (NAVEEN) will come aou soon (HOPE)
:)

TahriinaBengali

TahriinaBengali

Posted: 14 January 2010 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Wink i will tell u in a minute!

SPN_JD_Addicted

IF-Sizzlerz

SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 14 January 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Main tho already bhool gayi!Aur koi hopes bhi nahin and really I am at peace lol.hoping and being disappointed again and again is not good for my soul lol.

Seriously though I really don't care what happens to Bidaai anymore

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wutheringlisasandra

Post Reply New Post

Go to top