MJHT Animated Movie (MAYANK PROMO Pg 21) - Page 7

Posted: 14 years ago
ohhh...wow..tht was an wesome one frend!!!but y sajan ill take lon time???plzzzz mke it soon for us!!
Originally posted by rosette80

ohhh...wow..tht was an wesome one frend!!!but y sajan ill take lon time???plzzzz mke it soon for us!!
it may be ur bad luck or my bad fate tht my institute has declared 7 tests next week, so i have dropped everything rite now...i have to prepare for all the tests - modelling, rigging, animation so...i think i will start after next to next week

oh wowoowwieee....what a surprise...mannu its amaaaazzzziiinnggg, faaannnttaasstic, excellent i dont have words to express how much i loved this. this is the most awesome thing ever happened... its the ultimate tribute πŸ‘for a tv show which nobody had heard or seen, truly magical and even original as well. and the promo...its fantabulous..dont have words.. nupur is looking damn cute.😳😳😳..KOI RATI KO DIKHAAO YEH, she will be flattened to see this....why her all the four of them also... πŸ˜ƒ

it will be shame if it leaves without getting recognized. i know how much you must have put in this. so your hard work should paid off. i just wish it airs on tv as well...i just wish to god for this....loads of best wishes from my side. after the success of indianinjas, nothing could have been better what u picked...⭐️

ALL THE BESTπŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Urmila ROXXX - 14 years ago
Originally posted by -skylark-

Nice oneπŸ‘, thankgod ppl likd it.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Rati will also like it😊
people will have to like it...no body has the guts to pull through such a thing on his shoulders alone, he says. he says he has a team to work on it...but i know better tht its a one guy show and what his team actually does🀒 lazy people...
Originally posted by Urmila ROXXX

oh wowoowwieee....what a surprise...mannu its amaaaazzzziiinnggg, faaannnttaasstic, excellent i dont have words to express how much i loved this. this is the most awesome thing ever happened... its the ultimate tribute πŸ‘for a tv show which nobody had heard or seen, truly magical and even original as well. and the promo...its fantabulous..dont have words.. nupur is looking damn cute.😳😳😳..KOI RATI KO DIKHAAO YEH, she will be flattened to see this....why her all the four of them also... πŸ˜ƒ

it will be shame if it leaves without getting recognized. i know how much you must have put in this. so your hard work should paid off. i just wish it airs on tv as well...i just wish to god for this....loads of best wishes from my side. after the success of indianinjas, nothing could have been better what u picked...⭐️

ALL THE BESTπŸ‘πŸΌ

oh so nice of u di...i know u will like it...its a pleasure to hear such things....thnks for the wishes di...😳😳😳
Originally posted by Human_Torch

UPDATE : Friends, very soon, MJHT animated movie shall its official site, fan page on facebook and other social networking sources to give more insight about the status. so keep in touch...

Wowww bro πŸ‘thats really so nice of u ..... i dunu wot to sayπŸ‘ am speechless bro..... πŸ‘ i am gona watch ur 1st promo of MJHT... thanks alotπŸ˜ƒ and wll love to see the full movie of MJHTπŸ‘ thank u so much😳😳😳
Originally posted by cute_rabi

Wowww bro πŸ‘thats really so nice of u ..... i dunu wot to sayπŸ‘ am speechless bro..... πŸ‘ i am gona watch ur 1st promo of MJHT... thanks alotπŸ˜ƒ and wll love to see the full movie of MJHTπŸ‘ thank u so much😳😳😳
thanks so much rabi, i am glad u liked itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
wowwwwwwwwwwww
tatz soooooooo awesome...!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Human_Torch

thanks so much rabi, i am glad u liked itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Now am gona watch ur 1st promo broπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
Originally posted by cute_rabi

Now am gona watch ur 1st promo broπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
sure do tell me abt it...πŸ˜›