CID

Daya and Abhijeet's wardrobe

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
What do you think of Daya's and Abhijeet's clothes of late?

I am hoping Daya will be out of his blue shirt which he has been wearing for months now.

Same with Abhijeet with that orange and blue checked shirts, with the same blazers. He's been wearing it right from the Children's episode on Oct 2.

The clothes look yucky and boring now.

Can the lead actors not wear a new set of clothes every episode? Are the makers of CID also cutting costs to such drastic levels?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
are you seeing clothes or case
visrom thumbnail
See, I don'tlike to see people not having bath and chnging their clothes once in a while. If someone doesn't change their clothes for 2 months, one is bound to notice. And yes, the case shown last week was so boring that we HAD to notice their clothes.
luna_lovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well I am so glad I am not the only one and someone else notices the clothes too.. these boys really need to go shopping!!
priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, I've seen it too 😡Whats the producer doing, saving money for himself? Why are they making these guys wear same shirts all the time😡?  Its about time for all these officers to start wearing awesome check shirts with vests😍 * faints* 😳😆
visrom thumbnail
I get a feeling that the actors themselves are bored of acting in the same serial for 12 years.
It can be tiring for any human being.
The cases are also boring these days and the actors are not getting anything new to do.
I'll not be surprised if the show goes off air without announcement pretty soon.
(Not that I want it to happen)
Originally posted by: visrom

I get a feeling that the actors themselves are bored of acting in the same serial for 12 years.

It can be tiring for any human being.
The cases are also boring these days and the actors are not getting anything new to do.
I'll not be surprised if the show goes off air without announcement pretty soon.
(Not that I want it to happen)

neither me, but even i have that fear...
luna_lovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree... when I see old cases.. fine the technology used was old but the story was strong... Just hope these ppl see some light lately...

still nowdays.. the kidnap one, kidney one and now this Swati one.. they still have some story.. in between there was a phase where it was totally useless!!
visrom thumbnail
I can sense it in the actors themselves...Daya literally looks bored. Abhijeet is hardly visible, just shows his face in some of the scenes. He is not visible in this week's promo....

Even the ACP was absent in one of the recent episodes.

If they start showing from Episode 1 (1998) I am sure they will get extremely high TRPs because many CID fans would have been too young to watch it then and will appreciate the old episodes.

Or they HAVE to come up with somethin new.
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think they should keep a competition at  India level and invite entry from all. I think they are going to get thousands of good story these ways to which BP Singh also get good nice ideas.