Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 7:41am | IP Logged
What do you think of Daya's and Abhijeet's clothes of late?

I am hoping Daya will be out of his blue shirt which he has been wearing for months now.

Same with Abhijeet with that orange and blue checked shirts, with the same blazers. He's been wearing it right from the Children's episode on Oct 2.

The clothes look yucky and boring now.

Can the lead actors not wear a new set of clothes every episode? Are the makers of CID also cutting costs to such drastic levels?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luna_lovegood

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Daya and Abhijeet's wardrobe" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 8:44am | IP Logged
are you seeing clothes or case

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

me07me07ayushi.piya

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 8:54am | IP Logged
See, I don'tlike to see people not having bath and chnging their clothes once in a while. If someone doesn't change their clothes for 2 months, one is bound to notice. And yes, the case shown last week was so boring that we HAD to notice their clothes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushi.piya

luna_lovegood

IF-Dazzler

luna_lovegood

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 10:10am | IP Logged
well I am so glad I am not the only one and someone else notices the clothes too.. these boys really need to go shopping!!

priya_sparsha

IF-Rockerz

priya_sparsha

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Yeah, I've seen it too AngryWhats the producer doing, saving money for himself? Why are they making these guys wear same shirts all the timeAngry?  Its about time for all these officers to start wearing awesome check shirts with vestsApproveDay Dreaming * faints* EmbarrassedLOL

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
I get a feeling that the actors themselves are bored of acting in the same serial for 12 years.
It can be tiring for any human being.
The cases are also boring these days and the actors are not getting anything new to do.
I'll not be surprised if the show goes off air without announcement pretty soon.
(Not that I want it to happen)

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

luna_lovegood

IF-Dazzler

luna_lovegood

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 2:45am | IP Logged
I agree... when I see old cases.. fine the technology used was old but the story was strong... Just hope these ppl see some light lately...

still nowdays.. the kidnap one, kidney one and now this Swati one.. they still have some story.. in between there was a phase where it was totally useless!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top