preview of further episodes coming ewwww - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Seeing Veer and Tap Water Romancing reminds me of a Horror movie "Night of the Living Dead"

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
FUNNY! however im good with it as long as she changes
mistyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali_dg

Gosh! what ever is wrong with the creatives of Uttaran..just happened to turn on the Tv and see crappy veer-tapwater scenes-- of their getting close..tap water as usual tries conversing with veer..offering him this and that getting to touch him...and he says..ek kaam karogi.."mere liye coffee banakar laogi?" she feels soo pleasured  as if he asked her something else all together ;) eww man..but its getting ridiculous can't watch anymore of this veer- tap water scenes..shi!pathetic fellas.

What happened is that the creatives have fallen in love with Rashmi and want to make her the lead!!!!
Hope they see good sense soon so we can continue watching one of the few interesting serials going on.
vaishu.reddy89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The creatives lost their mind well before when they started to side-track ichchki,.,.,  😑
Hope they regain the brain,,.,.,
its yucks to watch tapwater veer romance,.,.,
even if they want they both, then do a thing side-track their romance and show more of ichcha,.,.,
we are not here jus to watch romances, show the depth of ichcha character with the damini paathshala,.,.,
whatever these creatives try they cant deny the fact that tina is the lead in every uttaran fan's mind and tapwater character is far off even to compete,.,.,
and they ll lose viewers if they continue this,.,.,
as I am one,.,,
bluedollie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali_dg

Gosh! what ever is wrong with the creatives of Uttaran..just happened to turn on the Tv and see crappy veer-tapwater scenes-- of their getting close..tap water as usual tries conversing with veer..offering him this and that getting to touch him...and he says..ek kaam karogi.."mere liye coffee banakar laogi?" she feels soo pleasured  as if he asked her something else all together ;) eww man..but its getting ridiculous can't watch anymore of this veer- tap water scenes..shi!pathetic fellas.

Theyr gonna ruin this show....its gotten so boring...i used to look forward to 10pm to watch it but now I flip through others channels to pass my time....i dont think iccha and vansh marriage would do anything for uttaran...the thought of iccha playing part time nurse and wife to Vansh is anyways dull...
shivani9 thumbnail

I havnt watch 2 days episode, but going by ur comments just wondering, if its a gameplay by Veer to expose EVIL Tap. Hmmmn if it not so, then someone is being grounded even B4  a takeoff...absolutely pitiable state.

queen_of_hearts thumbnail
plz no more Tapu-veer romance scenesπŸ˜’
queen_of_hearts thumbnail
when we will see iccha-vansh's track?after 1 year?πŸ˜•
shreya_l thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahera

when we will see iccha-vansh's track?after 1 year?πŸ˜•

Saal bhar shayad na lage, may be next month, Jis hisaab se Tapasya is trying to flatter Veer time to lagega na.........
Ek saal to bahut jyada hai, kya pata shayad tab tak show dekne wale na bache
Edited by shreya_l - 14 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok seriously veer took a mighty effort to say thanks about the coffee! it was extremely funny!