Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

'Twilight' stars reflect on 'Breaking Dawn'

November 26, 2:38 AMTwilight ExaminerAmanda Bell

Though The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn is as yet unofficially announced, the stars of now-blockbuster The Twilight Saga: New Moon, a couple more Twilight stars have spoken up about their opinions on the matter.

First, Kellan Lutz spoke up about his interest in bringing Emmett Cullen into Breaking Dawn, saying he didn't care if it was five films just so long as the fourth book was made into a movie. Of course, Lutz's reasoning for that sentiment seemed animated by his love for being a Twilight star, but he also expressed his partiality toward the character.

Then, Michael Welch (who would only make a small cameo in Breaking Dawn if the film mirrored his character's involvement in the book version of the story) came out to suggest that the film's creation is but a foregone conclusion.

Of course, Welch's sentiments aren't harmed by the official statement issued by Summit Entertainment on the matter, saying the studio "looks forward to bringing 'Breaking Dawn' to the big screen but at this point any additional information is premature." Roughly translated, that probably means that things are in the works but that nothing is completely set in stone at this time. In other words, it's a work in progress - but a serious work at that. Until the official announcement . . . well, you know.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.Arushi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Twilight Stars Reflect On Breaking Dawn" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arushi.

IF-Rockerz

Arushi.

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 3:57am | IP Logged
well im already looking fwd to BD so i hope they get it out yaaar !!
thanks alot :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-

MeghaSRKLover

IF-Sizzlerz

MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 7:29am | IP Logged
me too!

-Alina-

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 5:36am | IP Logged
That's not fair...
I mean, they can't really think about making it or not..
They made the first 3 movies, they can't just tell us that they're thinking about it!!!! Angry

I just hope they can get this confusion out of their head & just make it..
They can't leave us here, hanging on a cliff!!

It doesn't matter, actually it does matter whether they make the movie in 1 or 2 parts, but compared to the situation at hand, it doesn't!!

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daniel_4ever

That's not fair...
I mean, they can't really think about making it or not..
They made the first 3 movies, they can't just tell us that they're thinking about it!!!! Angry

I just hope they can get this confusion out of their head & just make it..
They can't leave us here, hanging on a cliff!!

It doesn't matter, actually it does matter whether they make the movie in 1 or 2 parts, but compared to the situation at hand, it doesn't!!

You know what daniel_4ever( sorry don't know your name)
They are just making us to go more crazy !!!!
Like they don't know that we, already are going crazy to watch this whole Saga !!!
They should really decide it asap !!

luv Alina

mehar_mia

IF-Dazzler

mehar_mia

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
im really looking forward to BD

-Alina-

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel