I luv this show (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

sort

sort

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 4:10am | IP Logged
i dont like these mama,s boy thoda bohat patni ka mard bhi hona chahiye magar mama boy bhi hona chahiye but bohat zayada nahin
 I USED TO BE THE CRAZIEST FAN OF YRKKH BEFORE NAKSH MARRIAGE BUT AFTER MARRIAGE THE SHOW HAS FLOPPED NO SCENES NO CUTNESS LEFT IN THE SHOW

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I luv this show (Page 4)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top