Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sort

R U ALRIGHT? I THINK YRKKH IS SO FAR 4OM REALITY NOTHING HAPPENS THESE DAYS AS SHOWN IN THE DRAMA .WE CAN UNDERSTAND MISUNDERSTANDINGS BUT DAILY MISUNDERSTANDINGS NOT POSSIBLE.THESE DAYS BOYS DONT TAKE PERMISSION 4OM PARENTS THAT HE SHOULD GO TO PARKS WITH HOUSE OR EVEN MARKET .THE SHOW IS TOOOOO AWAY 40M REALITY ACCORDING TO MY OPINION

what are u saying
boys dont take permission my bro has to do it
even i havw  go somewhere i have to ake a permession from my familes,
if this dont happeend with u guys
doesmt mean this dont happen in reality either

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I luv this show (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sort

sort

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 8:39am | IP Logged
 but i want to say that they r showing that a husmabnd can not even take her wife with her boys ask their  parents but parents aloow them i am against naitik family

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky9

Pia9

Goldie

Pia9

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 8:44am | IP Logged
i onli love it for the naks scenes, but the current story line is boring..i jz hope it goes bk 2 the way it started bcoz a couple of months ago i was totally obseesed wit this show, nw it''s kind of dying down which i dnt wnt. so i hpe it getz bk 2 its orginal self - the way we all loved it

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 8:45am | IP Logged

but i want to say that they r showing that a husmabnd can not even take her wife with her boys ask their  parents but parents aloow them i am against naitik family
yes natik family is a llilbut
than God my family are not like this
yes they are strick but not like natikfamily
but ..there is my relavitves excatly like natik family....Dead

sort

sort

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 8:48am | IP Logged
yp the story is going boring these days nothing in show sounds intresting even naksh scenes r not too cute i loved the show befroe naksh marriage

sort

sort

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 8:49am | IP Logged
so how is the life of ur relitives having attidue like naitik family

s4n4

s4n4

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

i still like it...but tht craze is over now...i dun wanna watch too much of reality Dead

same with me
i was crazy abt this show..ab..Dead

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

so how is the life of ur relitives having attidue like naitik family
wel my family is better than natik family its lil similarites but my family is far way beter than natik one but lik emy mama ji is excatly like natik and and my few more releatives..too

like in my family i have to take a permession from my family everytime i cant een go to threater to watcg movies..wel my bro goes with his firnds..but my parnest dont allow him also coz he is younger but he stil goesAngry so my parnets strick to me not to my bro. like my firnd family when her bro got married he and his wife ask permission t ogo ..and but now they just tel her mother-in-law am going there i wi be back soon like she just tel her her MIL dont mind but she has to tel her she is going there thats the lil different here...
hmm ya there is more things

Post Reply New Post

Go to top