Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
@toothbrush : Agree with you absolutely! Even I can't understand why everyone is accusing Manav, he went to all lengths to contact Archana and clear the situation... he was very sure that she COULD NEVER do it to him and his family.... but when her own family members are framing her then he is rendered helpless... plus in the last few months so much hatred has been showered upon him by Archana Maharani that he probably thinks it was just the next thing in progression after walking out of her marriage, divorce and marriage plans with satish. How is he to trust Archu and her love when he has never experienced it..???

I am just sad that Manav is so good... he probably thinks that just cos Manjusha is Ajit's sister doesn't necessarily mean she is bad too... so wat if she is Ajit's sister, she is also Archu's vahini.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who will free Manav?? (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 1:07am | IP Logged
@guptill : Even I was wondering how can Shravani and her father bail Manav and family out when the court is gonna be closed for the next 2 days... and the article says they are going to jail for one night only... plus I don't think that just the jail track can be dragged for 3 days.

That is what made me think that someone else has to come in to rescue them... someone from outside... where the clues are pointing, to me it seems that only some senior inspector (as I said above) can save them.

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 4:16am | IP Logged

@nikitagmc:
That might happen. But, that will just stop Mnavs family from being tortured. Senior Inspector might not get them out of jail. I think and hope that it has to be sum1 from Archus side, may be sum1 cum to archu house from manav relative and request them to free them and even if Archu does so, manavs family has already gone through that much torture which will make manav ANGRY.Angry   Remember, in article it was given that Manav questions Archu beliefs, so might be manav will yell at her for not believing him and obviously manju is archus family, so she is also indirectly responsible. this scenario also suites that Archu will start loving manav like before after seeing his pain and realising her mistake. If they show like this, it wud be better.
WHAT DO YOU ALL SAY?

Edited by guptill - 09 December 2009 at 4:26am

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 4:22am | IP Logged
@guptill : hmmm... quite possible...anything can happen.. Actually I was thinking that they might free Manav and gang so that he cud be taken to the hospital (cos more beatings are on the way- the rubber tyres scene hasn't cum up yet..)

Don't know wats in store...

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 5:47am | IP Logged

I think it has to be either Girishji or Manav's fren Tarun but till now both r unaware of the situation ... so the torture might drag fr couple more days which is disgusting..

This time if Archu finds out that her Aai has witheld the info abt Manav calling her fr help she shldnt frgve Sulochana...

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 7:13am | IP Logged
I think Varsha  and Archana will get him out , also Satish will help them .

Kachipata

Goldie

Kachipata

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Let me see first if Manav goes to jail. We have not seen it yet. So, don't know.

toshibelekar

toshibelekar

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Hopefully, Archana takes him out may be, i think  Like that then only Manav can shout at her, whatsoever, May be Varsha comes to know.  Because whatever Manjusha has planned they are showing opposite to that means Archu opposing for marriage, so may be she may go to free Manav, but Manav will not trust her anymore.ROFL  What a nice creative idea I have.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top