Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
I don't think Archana is the one who is gonna free Manav bcoz if she does so then manav will automatically get to know that she didn't make the complaint...

So who do you think is gonna free Manav...

Looking at the way things are going, I think it will ultimately have to be the Human Rights people who will object to the torture Manav and family are being subjected to- beating up of an elderly woman and also the torture expected to come, when Manav will be beaten on rubber tyres- and insist on freeing them so that they can be taken to hospital... or maybe some senior inspector who comes along, sees Manav's condition, feels scared that the human rights people and media will make an issue and will immediately set them free...

And then the volcano called Manav will erupt...BOOOOOOOOM!!!

PS: Sorry if this topic has been discussed before..!

Edited by nikitagmc - 08 December 2009 at 10:03pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who will free Manav??" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

unknown18

IF-Sizzlerz

unknown18

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Maybe varsha or satish.they r the only with brains right now Confused

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

@unknown18 : But how will they come to know... varsha can't even contact Manav..

mitts

IF-Sizzlerz

mitts

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
i think it will be Girishji or Tarun...

simmi4u

simmi4u

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
I think it will be manav's manager i mean Shravani's father

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

And then the volcano called Manav will erupt...BOOOOOOOOM!!!

LOL  I love how you put that!

The human rights person sounds valid, because the beatings aren't happening upon any sort of solid proof or testimony of the plantiff, so the police wouldn't want the human rights groups and media to find out.  I don't know how likely that is though, but it would make a lot of sense in my opinion.

Varsha and Satish helping them right now is doubtful, they are currently at the anniversary function with their own issues to sort out.  Also, as it has been said, there is no way for them to find out about this.

I think Girishji sounds likely though.  Shravini will most likely try to contact Sachin at some point during this ordeal and it may lead her to finding out what is going on and having her father help them out.  Or the Deshmukh's might get another phone call opportunity (unlikely with the way that police seems) and may decide to call him for help.

On another note, I was kind of expecting Manjusha to get them out of jail to a) increase their sympathy for her and b) make her involvement in all of this happening seem impossible.  I guess not though.

I also don't get why many feel that Manav is doubting Archana unnecessarily.  The first person he called was her, and he only felt defeated when Sulochana gave him that rude lecture and made it seem as if Archana really did put them in jail.  All the signs point to her being guilty so I don't know why he wouldn't think that.  Its not proof from a third party either (like in Manav's case with Ajit's proof), but its her mother and sister-in-law who are essentially framing her.  The difference in their cases is that Manav and his family said repeatedly that he is not guilty, whereas Archana's family is making it look like she is guilty (although Sulochana is unaware of doing that) and Manav is probably thinking that Archana is not coming forward for that very same reason, guilt.  I've gone completely off topic, haven't I?

I wonder how they will ever get out of jail (and when!).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nikitagmc for opening this topic, I too was thinking about this.
Well, its confusing. I read in article that they will be in jail for 1 night and the cop said that
they will have to be in jail for 3 days as court is closed. I am not sure, but if court is closed, they cant be bailed. So, it has to be someone from Archu family to take the complaint back so that they are freed after 1 night according to article. But this confuses me even more, becoz manav will come to know that Archu is not behind this which is not at all likely. Today, they will show satish and Archu rejecting marriage proposal as seen in promos and article. I think we will get our answer tomorrow. But someone please clarify that IF COURT IS CLOSED, CAN ANYONE BAIL MANAV AND HIS FAMILY? If yes, then surely it will be GIRISHJEE. BUT IF NO, THEN ITS confusing. PLEASE SOMEONE CLARIFY THIS.

pooja_l

IF-Rockerz

pooja_l

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
i can think of shrawani and her papa who else...archu wont know that means varsha also wont know about it and then satish is unaware about it

Post Reply New Post

Go to top