Boys search for shirts (Pg40)-with funny captions - Page 8

Posted: 14 years ago
When you are updating next part Jhanvi?

Muniza
Luvely updates continue and i have to say 1thing to boys Save u're shirts u 3idiots
@ aparajhita

Yup they are going to find out what happens when you mess with the Gujral girls. 😆 😉

@ Muniza

Working on it already. Will post it soon. 😆

@ Nidiz

The boyz will work very very hard to save their shirts - harder than they ever did for their maksad. 🤣

@ jhanzz jaanu.. hey wat hapnd 2 da boys maksad by da way ??!! dnt 4gt dat.. wanna see dem grovelling on ma dear POWER PUFF GALS  feet !! 😈.. Muwahahahhaaa.. [ da wikd lauGh u c !!😉]

n yaa.. mission gals.. BDS- bhoot [ bad dressing sense - bhoot bagao !]... hopefully suceeds !!

me waitn swty ..🤗
Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 14 years ago
Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

@ jhanzz jaanu.. hey wat hapnd 2 da boys maksad by da way ??!! dnt 4gt dat.. wanna see dem grovelling on ma dear POWER PUFF GALS  feet !! 😈.. Muwahahahhaaa.. [ da wikd lauGh u c !!😉]

n yaa.. mission gals.. BDS- bhoot [ bad dressing sense - bhoot bagao !]... hopefully suceeds !!

me waitn swty ..🤗

The boys are working on that maksad - you see impressing the girls is going to be an integral part of saving their shirts from complete destruction.  They have to grovel. 😉

BDS- bhoot [ bad dressing sense - bhoot bagao !].  🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Like this bhoot bhagao scheme of yours.

jhanz go on yaar!

seriously cant stop laughing....its simply AWESOMEEE!!!

👏👏👏 ->teen taaliyaan for taking itni pareshaaniyaan...
ok that dint make any sense...😆
hey jhan..this is hilarious! 🤣

i love the way u match the dialogues with the scenes, and they're so FUNNY!
Originally posted by rachel.fds

jhanz go on yaar!

👏👏👏 ->teen taaliyaan for taking itni pareshaaniyaan...
ok that dint make any sense...😆

I don't know about the others but to me it made perfect sense. 😃 Maybe because we are on the same wavelength or maybe because both our brains are tedha (not straight). 😆
Thanks 😆
@ aish_punk (Sorry I don't know your name)

Thanks a lot. .

Jhan
Originally posted by liv2laugh

I don't know about the others but to me it made perfect sense. 😃 Maybe because we are on the same wavelength or maybe because both our brains are tedha (not straight). 😆
Thanks 😆

totally second u on that jhanz...we are like 2 end of a boat...trying to set our humour frequencies rite by making our upcoming posts better than the previous ones!..😛