Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Boys search for shirts (Pg40)-with funny captions (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 45

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

ROFLOmg! Seriously I'm having trouble breathing now! The shirts part was too funny!

Thanks for the laugh Jhan!

Ramona trouble breathing Shocked. OMG they will arrest and charge me for involuntary manslaughter. Cry

Quick call 911. LOL

Seriously glad I could make you laugh.

Edited by liv2laugh - 12 December 2009 at 6:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_pakswe

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Boys search for shirts (Pg40)-with funny captions (Page 8)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

ROFLROFL Omg Jhanvi, i just read your all six parts, poor brothers, they are stucked with their maksad and plans since couple of months, and now sisters are making plan to burn the shirts.
I loved the dialogue that Damini desperately wanna kill someone or burn something ROFL.

Now i am waiting for next parts, you are very talented, and have very good sense of humour.

Muniza

The brothers have no idea what they have gotten themselves into. The sisters are on the warpath and will make them pay.

Thanks for your compliments Embarrassed and I am glad you like and get my sense of humor.
LOL

Rach.

IF-Rockerz

Rach.

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
wow.....totally AWESOME.....!!!  couldnt stop laughing!!
ROFL  ROFL  ROFL   ROFL   ROFL

loveddd ur captions....all your parts were just too good yaar!  ClapClapClap

keep continuing....and im definitely taking inspiration from your style of humour for my ff!!...Wink

carie

Goldie

carie

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL.that's very very funny jhanvi.my god roshy style sense is hilariousLOL.me too can't bear seeing damz in white.true white is best on avni but u wanna kill jai for it.poooor dude.if damz is itching to kill someone take her to veggie.Wink 

doop4

doop4

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Jhanavi! LOL Need I say, More please! Smile

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
@ Rach

Thanks Rach. I am happy you liked it. You are inspired by me Embarrassed. Remember I was inspired by you first. Embarrassed.
We are a mutual inspiration committee. LOL

@ Carie
I know. That is why Rosh stopped her. I think if Damz wants to shoot somebody we should send Inderetta.  Why waste a bullet on veggie. LOL

@ Doop
Thanks

Edited by liv2laugh - 11 December 2009 at 8:10pm

Arya311

IF-Rockerz

Arya311

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Jhaaaaan!!Hug

Loved loved loved the Girls strike back part!!!! OMG!! you're equally hilarious!!!!ROFL

and thanks for keeping it mostly english this time!!! LOL

Hi 5! girly! EAST COAST totally ROCKS!!!!Wink

O yeah ...o yeah!Dancing Dancing Dancing

Hug

psarada

IF-Sizzlerz

psarada

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
@topic maker:- This seriously has got to be the funniest writing I have ever read. I was laughing so much that now I think it is paining in my stomach. I never comment on LNMDJ forum just that sometimes I peep in to see what the story is going on. This week I kind of watched all the episodes since Ila's truth was revealed. That's when I chanced upon this writing and I am so impressed with your writing skills. Especially your ability to get the photos that almost match the storyline. Keep up the good work. I will sure check out this forum in case you happen to post any updates.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top