Boys search for shirts (Pg40)-with funny captions - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by muniza75

🀣🀣 Omg Jhanvi, i just read your all six parts, poor brothers, they are stucked with their maksad and plans since couple of months, and now sisters are making plan to burn the shirts.
I loved the dialogue that Damini desperately wanna kill someone or burn something 🀣.

Now i am waiting for next parts, you are very talented, and have very good sense of humour.

Muniza

The brothers have no idea what they have gotten themselves into. The sisters are on the warpath and will make them pay.

Thanks for your compliments 😳 and I am glad you like and get my sense of humor.
πŸ˜†
wow.....totally AWESOME.....!!!  couldnt stop laughing!!
🀣  🀣  🀣   🀣   🀣

loveddd ur captions....all your parts were just too good yaar!  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

keep continuing....and im definitely taking inspiration from your style of humour for my ff!!...πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.that's very very funny jhanvi.my god roshy style sense is hilariousπŸ˜†.me too can't bear seeing damz in white.true white is best on avni but u wanna kill jai for it.poooor dude.if damz is itching to kill someone take her to veggie.πŸ˜‰ 
Jhanavi! πŸ˜† Need I say, More please! 😊
@ Rach

Thanks Rach. I am happy you liked it. You are inspired by me 😳. Remember I was inspired by you first. 😳.
We are a mutual inspiration committee. πŸ˜†

@ Carie
I know. That is why Rosh stopped her. I think if Damz wants to shoot somebody we should send Inderetta.  Why waste a bullet on veggie. πŸ˜†

@ Doop
Thanks
Edited by liv2laugh - 14 years ago
Jhaaaaan!!πŸ€—

Loved loved loved the Girls strike back part!!!! OMG!! you're equally hilarious!!!!🀣

and thanks for keeping it mostly english this time!!! πŸ˜†

Hi 5! girly! EAST COAST totally ROCKS!!!!πŸ˜‰

O yeah ...o yeah!

πŸ€—
@topic maker:- This seriously has got to be the funniest writing I have ever read. I was laughing so much that now I think it is paining in my stomach. I never comment on LNMDJ forum just that sometimes I peep in to see what the story is going on. This week I kind of watched all the episodes since Ila's truth was revealed. That's when I chanced upon this writing and I am so impressed with your writing skills. Especially your ability to get the photos that almost match the storyline. Keep up the good work. I will sure check out this forum in case you happen to post any updates.

tat was...............excellent............fantabulous⭐️⭐️⭐️

yaarr hilarious.......................🀣..🀣🀣🀣
njoyed it thoroughlyπŸ€—
just    ⭐️     for u
ua gifted da
Edited by sia88 - 14 years ago
Jhanz the girls strike back awesome! 🀣 killer!....finally jhan all those yucky shirts will go away!!!...love it!πŸ˜†

Jhanvi, Jhanvi – that was awesomely hilarious – Girls strike back – Girl power indeed.

Unbelievable masterpiece of humor.

Loved Damz : Shoot Jai instead – want to shoot someone.🀣🀣🀣

Avni : Puked on all his shirts – now he does not wear shirts -  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£    

Damz – counting instances and shirts to be burnt  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Rosh : Call Varun and ask for a shirt to burn 🀣🀣🀣

How on earth did you get these ? Please continue – would love to see Pri saving his shirts.

Well, let the next one be on Prida – Pri saving his shirts pleeeeeeease