Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Boys search for shirts (Pg40)-with funny captions (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 45

achumen

Goldie

achumen

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

Jhan, just read part 3 OMG ROFL

That was just hillarious. Vrat - lagta hai teeno ko kafi vrat rakhne padenge.

Loved it pl continue when you get time.

Can't believe you were hesitant to write at the first place. remember.

Edited by achumen - 09 December 2009 at 11:50pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Boys search for shirts (Pg40)-with funny captions (Page 6)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

PART 4

(starring Damini, Avni and Roshni)

Avni has ditched Sameer and come back home. They are all very happy to see her. Ila does not know about this and the girls intend to hide it from her. The three sisters decide to have a chat. Damini, Avni and Rosh are thoroughly fed up of Prithvi, Jai (Sameer) and Varun respectively and cannot wait to vent to each other.

They decide to sit down in Damini and Prithvi's room and start chatting. Avni notices that Damini is worked up about something and asks her what is wrong

Damini: Kuch nahin Avni. Sab teek hai (nothing Avni. Everything is fine)

Avni: Di you have to tell me. Remember you promised.

Rosh: Come on di. Tell us.

Damini: It is your Prithvi jeej. He is being very rude and insensitive. Kabhi kabhi karta hai goli maar do (sometimes I feel like putting a bullet into him)

Roshni: Damini Di aap aise nahin kar sakhthi (you cannot do this). Woh aapke suhaag hain (he is your husband). Agar aapne unhein maar diya, toh aap vidwa ho jaayengi (if you kill him then you will be a widow). You will only have to wear white all the time like in the movies. White is so not your color, Di . It looks nice on Avni Di. Actually I think Avni Di has a white dress that looks really good on her. White suits her better.

Damini: Are you suggesting that I shoot Jai instead. Actually that is a good idea. I just need to shoot somebody. Damini is seriously considering it.

MEANWHILE AVNI IS PRAYING

Avni:  Bhangwan kare yeh sach ho jaaye (Oh lord let this come true). Us akdoo se pecha to chutega (I won't have to worry about that arrogant man). Wahan saare kaam mujhe hi karna padtha hai aur Jai ko bhi jhelna padtha hai( I have to do all the work and put up with jai too). If Damini Di kills him I can move back to GM permanently and live in peace.

Rosh: No Di I did not say that. I just said Avni Di has a white dress she looks good in. If you kill Jai, you will go to jail and wear those white sarees. Those clothes are so not your style either. LOL

Avni: Damn. I was so close.

Damini: Arrggggghhhh. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Edited by liv2laugh - 13 December 2009 at 6:41pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

RonMione4everDitto100Chit15SIweirdsankalp_praptiAnjanaYYZpaaalcariePriya.Mru_beebhavana92-Amri-MeghAn_AnYaFansistudesigirl_18riyaa_1985Arya311--Divzfan--Maz.rahmona_pakswe--sanchita--swetha10iluvOriginalsaish_punknikita_88Infinitedreams

Nanthini9

Goldie

Nanthini9

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL Great post! Loved them on continue soon plz n pm me...can't believe i missed this thread

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

PART 5

Avni: Damini Di Prithvi Jeej just became MD of the Gujral empire and he has an actual job that he has to learn to do - unlike my MK. Naturally he is stressed. It will be fine Di stop worrying.

Roshni: Damini Di  Avni Di is right. I think you should buy him some clothes to cheer him up- it always works for me. Besides I hate those Ghajini suits on him  such a fashion teardown Ouch . Our jiju deserves the best Thumbs Up. Remember Varun used to wear those too  he was so khadus back then Ouch. He dresses so much better now and is much happier since he got rid of those suits. LOL

Damini: Hmm maybe you guys are right. I noticed that his shirts have very tight sleeves  they barely fit over his muscles  that is bound to hurt. Ouch Also most of his shirts don't have the first 4 buttons  and I don't know how to sew buttons on, neither does he so he just walks around with those buttons open LOL. It was OK when he was my bodyguard. But now he is my husband and needs to look more gharelu Embarrassed. So I need to change his wardrobe Thumbs Up. Those shirts need to go. Rosh will you help me?

Rosh: Of course Di. Told ya. Change the clothes change the man. Lets go shopping. Clap

Edited by liv2laugh - 13 December 2009 at 6:42pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

RonMione4everDitto100Chit15sankalp_praptiPriya.Mru_bee-Amri-bhavana92Maz.jakhushidesigirl_18riyaa_1985Arya311--Divzfan--aish_punkrahmona_paksweInfinitedreams

Nanthini9

Goldie

Nanthini9

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Damini: Hmm maybe you guys are right. I noticed that his shirts have very tight sleeves they barely fit over his muscles that is bound to hurt. Also most of his shirts don't have the first 4 buttons and I don't know how to put buttons on, neither does he so he just walks around with those buttons open.

ROFL
ROFLROFL Luved how you brought his tight shirts in n abt the first 4 buttons...Pri seriously needs to button up now!

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
@ Nanthini

Aage aage dekho hota hai kya Wink

Jhan

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
ROFLHow on earth did I miss this thread?! Hilarious! I'm laughing out so loud that soon my neighbours are going to start complaining. It's almost midnight here and I should control my laughter but I can't.

Jhanvi (is that your name? Sorry I'm new here and don't know anyone here yet) your posts are great. It's amazing the amount of caption you can write. Looking forward to read more of these.

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

PART 6

Rosh: You still don't look happy Di.

Damini: I am so mad at Prithvi. You guys won't let me shoot anyone. Main kya karoon (what do I do) Angry

Rosh: I am mad at Varun too Angry. He was rude to me this morning on the phone.Angry

Avni: I am mad at Jai too Angry. His clothes are awful Thumbs Down. I tried to sell all his clothes to the kabariwala when he was sleeping LOL but he woke up and took them back LOL. When that did not work I puked on all his shirts LOL . So now he tries not to wear a shirt at all Shocked. He roams around the house in a vest these days. He even steps out in it Shocked. If he is not decently dressed how can anyone come visit us. Meeri tho nak kat jaayegi. That is part of the reason I left him.

Rosh: I know how to fix this Di. Let us did do what they did in the movie "Jab we met". Let us burn their photos.

Damini: Photo jalane se kya hoga (What do we gain by burning the photo). I don't want to burn Pri's photo. I still love the fool. Embarrassed

Rosh: Yeah I love Varun too inspite of the fact that he is an idiot.Embarrassed

Avni: Jai is a both a fool and an idiot and that is a fact.Ouch

Damini: Now I really want to burn something Angry. Why don't I burn Prithvi's shirts Big smile. Yes, what a brilliant idea Big smile. For every time he was rude to me I am going to burn one of his shirts LOL. She starts counting

For the parathas: The camouflage shirt Clap

Rosh: That one would be on top of my list too.

Damini: For asking me to do housework ' the red one with black border

For calling me overbearing and arrogant ' the black one with red border

Damini goes to the cupboard and starts pulling out his shirts and ticking them off against his mistakes.ROFL

Soon she has a nice armful of shirts. She hides them. I will burn them later she decides.

Damini: Fabulous idea ' thanks Rosh. Clap

Rosh: No problem Di. But I don't have a shirt of Varun's. I will call him and ask for a shirt later. LOL

In the meantime let's go shopping.Thumbs Up

TO BE CONTINUED - the boys have to save their shirts literally ROFL ROFL

Edited by liv2laugh - 13 December 2009 at 6:42pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

SIweirdRonMione4everDitto100Chit15sankalp_praptiNanthini9KhaLidaH-Amri-Mru_beeAmbyCiousbhavana92MeghAn_AnYaFanDark_StarMaz.--Divzfan--desigirl_18natureaish_punkrahmona_pakswenikita_88InfinitedreamsJennyPenny

Post Reply New Post

Go to top