Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Boys search for shirts (Pg40)-with funny captions (Page 45)

Post Reply New Post

Page 45 of 45

Page 1 Page 44
Page   of 45

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayushimahesh

OMG Jhan

how fabulous ideas come to your mind yaar?

Tumahare post ka toh kya kehna- Har bar ki tarah ise bar bhi jhakas hai .

Love you
Ayushi

Pata nahin ayushi mera dimmag hi teda hai shaayad Wink
Thanks yaar
Love you too
Jhan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Boys search for shirts (Pg40)-with funny captions (Page 45)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakhushi

Jhan,

You are dangerous girl....you kill people with that sense of humor. Haila what an accusation Shocked Shocked Shocked ROFL

this was crazy...the store room part and the look on MK's face....and finally the teddy. Absolutely Crazy I have to say. Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap  Thanks Embarrassed

And the scene with security gaurds.....the responses from safari suit 1 & 2 ..ohh god.  KILLER.
Treasure hunt !!!!!  Only Pri can think his Shirts as " TREASURES" ShockedShockedShocked Absolutely right...no one in their right mind would consider those treasures
And the security folks thinking Damz has given to Raddi wala - even they know the worth of his shirts LOL LOL LOL LOL......everyone knows the worth except our darling Pri

That was an awesome secene......ROFLROFL Thanks Embarrassed

As usual Prithvi hasn't thought this through......why am I not surprised. That guy never thinks anything through Embarrassed

Varun comes up with best lines in your scenes. it's hilarious to imagine him thinking those lines with his dead pan look. 'MK bhaiya'ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL Varun is a particular favorite of mine Embarrassed

That was a superb post. May you never ever lose this thirst for humour.  Thanks Embarrassed Hug
Thanks for giving me my quota of laughter today. You are welcome  Hug

Loads of Hug Hug

- Khushi.

Jhan HugHugHugHugHugHug

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diya86

Jhan

Have I told you lately how much I love you? Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug
Yup but it never hurts to hear it again Embarrassed HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Thanks so much for this!!!! Hug HugYou are welcome HugHug

LMAO at the teddy!!!! How can Pri and Sam be scared of it? ROFL

LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea of involving the guards!!!! ROFL ROFL

Poor Varun's caught in a difficult position again ROFL ROFL

Safari suit #1 and #2 ROFL

And Danny-Bhishma's terrible vow ROFL

Hope he never finds the awful shirts though!!! He won't Evil Smile

ROFL

Looking forward to more... Coming soon

Diya

Jhan Hug

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nanthini9

hahahah great part! i re-read all the post together!! i was so stressed frm studying for my midtermzz but thanks to u now im laughing Smile keep up the great work!!  Thanks Embarrassed
Glad to help. Hope your mid terms went well. Big smile

my fav part so far is Sammi making maggi n then the brother trying to console pri tat was hilarious esp them in white hahahah
Thanks

Nanthini

Jhan

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparajhita

hey jhan
this is fab. Thanks Aparajhita Embarrassed

actually i had measals so i was not able to sit on net I am so sorry to hear that...I hope you have recovered now Embarrassed
pls 4give me arrey kya yaar maafi maang kar mujhe please sharmindha mat karo Embarrassed
i know u r thinking that now i m doing nautanki but its true I believe you....I am not thinking that way at all...in fact I am offended that you even think that I will think you are doing nautanki ......confused Confused.....gotcha Hug

varuns part was specially nice
luvd the teddy part 2

Thanks
Jhan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top