Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Boys search for shirts (Pg40)-with funny captions (Page 40)

Post Reply New Post

Page 40 of 45

NIDIZ

IF-Sizzlerz

NIDIZ

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Hey Jhan when u're continuing i'm waiting

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Boys search for shirts (Pg40)-with funny captions (Page 40)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jakhushi

IF-Rockerz

jakhushi

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Jhan,

You are amazning. I have tears streaming down my face - I laughed soooo much. It was one of the most hilarious things I have ever ever seen.

And the picture of Sameer : let me take a nap Khade khade - OMG.....I laughed for 5 mins at a stretch.

You are a rockstar.

Thanks. Please continue soon.

- Jakhushi.

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Hey Jhan when u're continuing i'm waiting

Your wait is over....the next part is going up in 10 minutes. Big smile

Jhan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_bee

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakhushi

Jhan,

You are amazning. I have tears streaming down my face - I laughed soooo much. It was one of the most hilarious things I have ever ever seen.  Thank koo. Glad I could be a source of mirth

And the picture of Sameer : let me take a nap Khade khade - OMG.....I laughed for 5 mins at a stretch. That was a last minute inspiration......that picture was just too good to pass up. Big smile

You are a rockstar. Thanks Embarrassed

Thanks. Please continue soon. Next part will be up in 10 mins. Big smile

- Jakhushi.

Jhan

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

A word of advice from Diya

You should have a warning for your posts... I was just drinking water as I read this and it's all gone up my nose!!! And now my parents are giving me "Wow! You're such a weirdo!" looks...so everyone consider yourself warned Wink

PART 16

They decide to split up and search for the shirts. Prithvi starts the search in Damini's closet, Varun starts under the bed and Sameer scans the whole room.

Prithvi: Sameer why don't you go search in the store room.

Sameer: OK

Within minutes Sameer comes back running. He is very very scared.

Sameer: Bhaiyya Bhaiyya wahan cupboard mein.

Prithvi: Cupboard mein kya hai Sameer?

Sameer is barely able to speak and motions that they go with him to the storeroom.

Prithvi enters the store room

Sameer: Bhaiyya open the cupboard door

Prithvi: What is in there that you are so scared.

Prithvi open the door and jumps back 2 feet and something falls out

Check this out ' this is what falls from the cupboard

Varun: Oh that is Rosh's old teddy. She was upset that she had lost it. I will return it to her. She will be very happy.

He picks it up and hugs it. Prithvi and Sameer look at him like he has lost his mind.

Varun (to himself): I cannot believe these 2 were scared of this cute teddy. LOL

Prithvi to Sameer: Sameer maksad pe dhyan de. Apna nautanki bandh kar .Hamein unn shirts ko dhoondna hiii hoga. (concentrate on our mission. Stop your drama. We have to find those shirts).

Sameer: Khudh itne dar gaye the aur mujhe daant rahe hain (he was scared too and now he is scolding me). Daantiye bhaiyya.....mere bhi din aayenge (scold me bhaiyya.....my time will also come). Aapko tho Damini bhabhi se padne waali hai (Damini is so going to give you nicely) LOL

Sameer: Bhaiyya you know how big GM is. We need help.

Prithvi: Pagal ho gaya hai (Have you gone mad). We cannot let anyone else know.

Varun: He is right Bhaiyya ' we need help. Why don't you call the security people and tell them about the missing shirts.

Prithvi: What will I tell them if they ask me why the shirts are missing?

Sameer: Bhaiyya koi bahana bana dena.

Prithvi: Teek hai

Prithvi calls all the security people

Prithvi: Listen up. Bahut gupt baat hai ' bahut saavdhani se kaam karna padega (It is a secret matter and we have to be very careful). Damini mam ne mere shirts chupa diye hain (damini has hidden my shirts). We are playing a game ' it is a treasure hunt. Jo koi bhi mere shirts laake dega use inaam milega (whoever brings my shirts will get a prize).

Safari suit 1: Ab ye kya naya majra hai (what is this new confusion now).

Safari suit 2: Damini mam inke shirts kyun chupayege. Zaroor raddhi waale ko bech diya hoga. Ab khaali phookat dhundna padega.....kuch nahin milne waala (Why will Damini mam hide his shirts? She must have sold it to the junk buyer for sure. We are just going to indulge in a useless search....we will find nothing) LOL

Security Gaurd 1: Ab ye kya naya test hai. Lagtha hai Damini mam se shaadi kar ke Prithvi Sir bhi paagal ho gaye hain. (What is this new test now. Looks like he has also gone crazy after marrying Damini mam)

Security gaurd 2: Ye zaroor hamein din mein taarein dikha raha hai. Baarish tho nahin hone waali hai? Check kar leta hoon. (He is definitely showing is stars in the morning. I hope it is not going to rain. Let me check). Wait unless. Haila ek aur naya plan (Another new plan Shocked Shocked Shocked ). God please save us all. Hey bhagwan maine tera kya bigada hai (Oh god. What did I ever do to you)  ROFLROFL

Security guard 3: Inaam kya hai, sir? (What is the prize)

Prithvi as usual has not thought things through. So he looks at Varun.

Varun (thinking to himself): Ye bhaiyya be mujhe kahan phasa diya. Har baar mujhse he ideas maang the hain. Yeh MK bhaiyya thi itne chalaak hai - kuch ideas kyun nahin dete. Jaldhi soch Varun beta varna bahut pitayee hogi.  (Where has this bhaiyya gotten me stuck. He always wants me to think of ideas. Why doesnt he ask MK bhaiyya for ideas - he is so clever Think fast son, else you are going to get beaten up. )

Varun (out aloud): Inaam hai 2 din ki extra chutti pagar ke saath (the prize is 2 extra days paid vacation)

Sameer: aur 5 star hotel mein badiya khana.(excellent food in a 5 star hotel)

Prithvi: Lekin kisi ko kaano kan khabar nahin honi chahiye (no one should find out). Agar kisi ne apna mooh khola to use main naukri se nikal doonga (if anyone squeals I will fire them)

Security gaurd: If he fires me atleast I will be safe from his useless plans ROFL

All the security guards are very excited and run off in different directions to find the shirts.

Seeing all this commotion Danny who is passing by comes to speak to Prithvi

Danny: Prithvi Bhaiyya what is happening here.

Prithvi: Damini mam has decided to play a game of treasure hunt with me. She has hidden all my shirts and we have the find them before she gets home today. But she cannot know that others helped me.

Danny: Don't you worry Bhaiyya I will search the stables inside out ' ek bhi stall nahin chodoonda main (I will no stall untouched). Aap ke shirts dhood ke hi main chain loonga (I will rest only after I find your shirts)

(To be continued)

Edited by liv2laugh - 26 January 2010 at 10:28pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

sealed_lipssnehakapoorDitto100Chit15kheernicarieNanthini9dee86Lifez_BeautifulAarohi..bhavana92Dark_StarMru_beeAbhiNikiLuverMaz.jakhushiblack_hazeRach.TIA.Tiadesigirl_18sam.sankalp_prapti..Serendipity..Abrayrahmona_pakswe

Mru_bee

IF-Dazzler

Mru_bee

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
ROFL..Jhaan,  this is the funniest eppy ever...ROFL

arey devaaa...how do these ideas come to you ...ROFL

in fact when i saw the security photo.. even i was thinking...woh banda upar kya dekh raha hey... and u come up with a solid explanation...ROFL

safari suit no 1 and 2 ...ROFL

din mein taarey.. baarish ho rahi hey kya...ROFL

even the security guys know it is a useless plan...ROFLROFLROFL

woo hooo.. Danny joins the search...ROFLROFL

god.. so needed this 2day esp after 2day's precap..Dead

jaan mei jaan aa gayi.. Jhaann..Wink

-- Mru

Edited by MMM11 - 26 January 2010 at 7:29pm

liv2laugh

carie

Goldie

carie

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
pri is soo worried bat his shirts naaaLOLLOL
varun hugging teddy....LOLLOLlolz.....
nice one jhan

liv2laugh

desigirl_18

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_18

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
OMG Jhan Hug Hug!! Love you for this!!! Totally hilarious and much needed ROFL ROFL!!!

The pics were just perfect!! Hai even the security is scared of Prithvi's plan!!!
Are even Danny is there!!! me missing him--kitna shareef tha na wo compared to other useless ppl we have roaming GM these days!! bicharay Danny ko hi wapas layate uski family ke saath aise bhi show gharelu ho sakhta tha na??!!!--ok ok i digress!!

Back to the post:

Rosh's teddy!!!! Hilarious!!!! Pri and Sameer afraid of it and Varun hugging it!!! ROFL ROFL

Loved the suspense u created in the beginning about what was in the cupboard and might i add i love how Pri's standing in the pic with the security Day Dreaming!!!

The security's dialogues were tooo funny!!! And just loved Prithvi calling it a treasure hunt!!!

Awesome awesome update Jhan!!! You always come to the rescue when we need some relief!!! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakhushiliv2laugh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top