Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Boys search for shirts (Pg40)-with funny captions (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 45

SIweird

SIweird

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 6:02am | IP Logged
ROFL SUPERB Jahnvi!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Boys search for shirts (Pg40)-with funny captions (Page 10)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Firyaal

Groupbie

Firyaal

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 6:04am | IP Logged
wow that was superd
no word to describe yr fantastic word
u definetely hv powers

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 6:29am | IP Logged
@ Krupsie

Thanks a lot Krupsie Hug

DancingEast coast totally rocks Dancing
DancingGorgeous weather here Dancing
@psarads
That was high praise Blushing. I am flattered. Blushing
I am glad you are following the Prida story and will join us more in the future.
This forum is an awesome place - so much creativity. I am always inspired - so many people with so many different talents. You must check out some of the older posts.

@Nehu
Sirf mera naamOuch Maarne wali ho kya Ouch

@sia
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for the stars.
 Hug

@ Maz

Shirts will be gone. Yay Dancing

Thanks Maz

@ Achu

Thanks. I don't know how I come up with his. I guess my brain is tedha (not straight).

Yup Pri and his bros will try to save their shirts and Pri's shirts most importantly but it is not going to be easy. Damz is hell bent on burning them. LOL LOL LOL

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sankalp_prapti

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 6:36am | IP Logged
@ Amby

Koshish karoonge in the future. Lekin Amby if you remember, he did walk around shirtless and in just a vest for a while - infact he evem went for Kulfi in the vest. Just telling the truth yaar.  LOL

@sanchitaroy

Yup the girls will burn the shirts or atleast try to - new maksad for them. Wink

@ Rach

Yay. Rach has a new ff too. Dancing

@ Sneha

Thanks. That camouflage disaster is finally going to be gone. Dancing

@ Sanjana

Thanks

@ Firyaal

Thanks. I wish I had the power to make some of GKs shirts on the show disappear for real - that would be really good LOL

Lifez_Beautiful

IF-Dazzler

Lifez_Beautiful

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 6:44am | IP Logged
OMG jhanzzzzzzzzz jaanu ??!!!!!!!!!! wats dis ??!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

its HILARIOUS !!!!!!!!! ROFL

i was a lil bit bicheee wth wrk 2day.. so cudnt cm online.. n wen i came wat i c ??!! this awsome laugh riot !! wow !! u rock swty !! n yaaa ur poem in GK b-day thread too rocks babe !! Clap

i luvd damz idea of shootng samz n dat avni was prayn 4 da same 2 ??!! OMG was outa da wrld !! LOL LOL LOL

but burning pri's shrt was da icing ! LOL LOL LOL smbdy really needs 2 do dat !! seriously !! i mean uffffff.. D'oh
plzz make rosh his wardrobe guide... she surely has a rokn dressing sense.. n yaa ma damzzzzzie dear 2 has !! Embarrassed Embarrassed .. so let them go n buy hm new stuff .. n yaa plz get da veggie 2 a color drz... enuf of same ol' white chudi !! say her 2 wer sm other pastel colors..i thnk she can wear dat nw , cant she !! Tongue

so swty update sooooooooon ... im waitnnnnnnnnnnnnn..Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

n yaaa this is esp 4 u..Hug Hug Hug

luv niki..Smile

Embarrassed

Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 12 December 2009 at 6:45am

.Aparajhita.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Aparajhita.

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 7:39am | IP Logged
LOL
really awesome parts.........3-ki-shakti shirts burntLOL...........and they r gonna save them.......my god.....!!!!!!
pls do continue

LOL

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

OMG jhanzzzzzzzzz jaanu ??!!!!!!!!!! wats dis ??!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
its HILARIOUS !!!!!!!!! ROFL

Thanks Glad you liked it and even gladder it made you laugh. LOL

i was a lil bit bicheee wth wrk 2day.. so cudnt cm online.. n wen i came wat i c ??!! this awsome laugh riot !! wow !! u rock swty !! n yaaa ur poem in GK b-day thread too rocks babe !! Clap

Thank you. Thank you. Embarrassed Embarrassed

i luvd damz idea of shootng samz n dat avni was prayn 4 da same 2 ??!! OMG was outa da wrld !! LOL LOL LOL

but burning pri's shrt was da icing ! LOL LOL LOL smbdy really needs 2 do dat !! seriously !! i mean uffffff.. D'oh
We all have been wanting to do that for a while. So I figured Damzie should do it since she has been a jerk to her. Wink

plzz make rosh his wardrobe guide... she surely has a rokn dressing sense.. n yaa ma damzzzzzie dear 2 has !! Embarrassed Embarrassed .. so let them go n buy hm new stuff .. n yaa plz get da veggie 2 a color drz... enuf of same ol' white chudi !! say her 2 wer sm other pastel colors..i thnk she can wear dat nw , cant she !! Tongue
Kingie's wardrobe is going to be managed by Damzie with Rosh's help. Good idea about getting veggie some new clothes. She really nees them.LOL LOL LOL

so swty update sooooooooon ... im waitnnnnnnnnnnnnn..Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Working on the next part already. It is going to be rocking too. Wink

n yaaa this is esp 4 u..Hug Hug Hug
Thank you. Hug HugHugHugHug

luv niki..Smile

Embarrassed

Love you Niksy HugHugHugHug Jhan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_Beautiful

Infinitedreams

IF-Stunnerz

Infinitedreams

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 8:06am | IP Logged