Page 1
Page   of 45
Page 2 Page 45

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

A word of advice from Diya

You should have a warning for your posts... I was just drinking water as I read this and it's all gone up my nose!!! And now my parents are giving me "Wow! You're such a weirdo!" looks...so everyone consider yourself warned Wink

3-ki-shakthi ka new plan: Parts 1,2 and 3 - Page 1

Girls strike back: Parts 4, 5 and 6 - Page 6

The Girls meet Inder: Parts 7 (Page 13), Parts 8 and 9 (Page 14)

Girls ka plan pakka: Part 10 (Page 17)

Varun finds out : Part 11 (Page 21)

Sam makes maggi : Part 12 (Page 22)

Varun tells Sameer about the plan : Part 13 (Page 30)

Sam tells Prithvi about the plan : Part 14 (Page 32)

Sam and Varun console Prithvi : Part 15 (Page 35)

Boys search for shirts : Part 16 (Page 40)

PART -1

(starring Prithvi, Sameer and Varun)

The 3 bros have just learned that Ila is not the killer. As usual they have their 3-ki-shakthi meeting

Prithvi: Yeh hamse kya ho gaya Sameer. Hamein apne limit me rehana chahiye tha. Ab tho ye bahut badi problem ho gayi hai ' Ila is not the killer and the girls hate us. Hamein kuch karna hiii hogaaa (what have we done. We should have stayed in our limits. Now we have a big problem on our hands. We have to do something)

Sameer: Lekin bhaiyya ab karen to kya karen ' mamla bahut dangerous ho gaya hai - Avni bhi pregnant hai to har waqt projectile vomiting ka khatra rehta hai. Damini Bhabhi ke paas tho gun hai. Roshni ke teddies se mujhko bahut dar lagtha hai. (Bhaiyya what can we do ' the matter has become dangerous ' Avni is pregnant and there is always the danger of projectile vomiting. Damini bhabhi has a gun and I am scared of Roshni's teddies)

Prithvi: Kya bakwas kar raha hai Sameer. Tum Roshni ke teddies se kaise dar sakthe ho (Actually I am scared of them myself - but you don't need to know that . Only brave Varun is not scared) (what rubbish are you talking ' how can you be scared of Roshni's teddies?)

Varun: Is maksad ke chakkar mein I have not slept for days. Hey bhagwan ab Prithvi bhaiya ek aur naya plan banayenge. God save us all. Varun remembers the time he prayed with Roshni and prays to god real hard ' mujhe bachao bhagwanji. (oh god Prithvi bhaiyya is going to make a new plan. God please save me.)

Prithvi: Varun Varun' kya khayali pulao paka raha hai? Hamein hamare naye maksad pe dhyaan dena hii hogaa (Stop day dreaming. You have to concentrate on our new plan.)

Varun: Naya maksad ' ek maksad ka tho kuch hua nahin ' abhi doosra ' oh god - I am totally screwed. As it is I don't get time to do anything ' Roshni bhi root gayi hai ' kya karoon. (New maksad ' the first one is not done yet ' now another. Roshni is mad at me too ' what do I do?) 

Edited by liv2laugh - 26 January 2010 at 7:12pm

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

LRC92Ditto100Chit15fibrinogen9doop4RonMione4ever.Tanya.sankalp_praptiKevadeereyedgal504KhaLidaHPriya.paaalmayahNanthini9dee86achumengujugurlLifez_Beautiful...Maham...bhavana92Mru_beeAmbyCious-Amri-MeghAn_AnYaFan-Zaara-Ivy9Maz.-Doppelganger-riyaa_1985Arya311--Divzfan--desigirl_18Gunseeratsam.diyafahnaturecurrentWho-I-Used-2-Beadventure_gurlSigmaanju101--sanchita--a2zahid..Serendipity..aish_punkShwetha!swetha10anwaya.Aparajhita.rahmona_pakswe-Destiny--Ms.Wildcherry-nikita_88InfinitedreamsJennyPenny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Boys search for shirts (Pg40)-with funny captions" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

achumen

Goldie

achumen

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

Hey Jhanz, lovely post. Part I. Looks like a new plan in the offing.

Please get a new good plan - may be Prithvi Bhaiya can take a cue from us.

Guys on their knees pl. Kisi bhi tarah ladkiyon ko patana hi hoga...

'Projectile Vomitting' LOLLOLLOL Good one.

Lets have Varun coming up with - Bhaiya saari planning ab mai karonga - aap logon ke plan se to na badla hua na ladkiyan pati.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Maham...

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Good one Jhan do continue it!

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
PART 2
Starring: Prithvi, Sameer and Varun

Prithvi: Sach pata chalthe hi Damini mera band baja degi. Kuch accha soch Prithvi beta. Mujhe ye aloo parathe ka drama karne ki zaroorat kya thi. Mujhe Damini ko patana hiii hogaa. (As soon as she knows the truth Damini is going to beat me up. Think fast Prithvi and think of something good. Did I have to do the Aloo paratha drama. I have to convince Damini)

Varun : Bhaiya soch rahein hain ' isse pehle ki who kuch soche ' main idea de doonga. Bhaiyaa hamein apne girls ko dinner date pe le jana hoga taaki woh hamein phir se like karne lage. Phir hum unhe baad mein sach batayenge. (Bhaiyya is thinking ' before he thinks of something ' I will give my idea. Bhaiyya we should take our girls out on a dinner date so that they start liking us again. Then  we will tell them the truth later.)

Sameer : Bhaiyya yeh triple date ka idea accha hai . Good ' mujhe paise nahin bharne padenge (Bhaiyya this triple date idea is good. I don't have to pay for it)

Prithvi : Tu pagal to nahin ho gaya hai kya. Apne choti bhai se kuch seekh ki acche ideas kaise dete hain. (have you gone mad). Learn something from your younger brother about giving good ideas)

Teenon ko ek saath triple date pe kya kehke le jaayenge. Remember they don't know that we are brothers. Upar se aapas mein baath kar kar ke hamein pagal kar denge.(What will we say to them on why we want to go on a triple date. To make matters worse they will talk among themselves and drive us crazy)

Prithvi: Mujhe Damini ko acche tarah se patana hi hoga. Main bahar jaane ka risk nahin le saktha. Woh bahut unpredictable hai. Ghar pe hi kuch dinner arrange karna hogaa. (I have to make it up to Damini and convince her well. I cannot risk taking her outside. She is unpredictable. I have to arrange a dinner at home).

Edited by liv2laugh - 13 December 2009 at 6:15pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

LRC92Ditto100Chit15fibrinogen9RonMione4ever.Tanya.sankalp_praptipaaaldee86deereyedgal504Mru_bee-Amri-MeghAn_AnYaFanbhavana92Lifez_Beautifuldesigirl_18Maz.-Doppelganger-Arya311--Divzfan---Zaara-Who-I-Used-2-Beanju101--sanchita--a2zahid..Serendipity..aish_punkanwaya.Aparajhita.rahmona_pakswenikita_88Infinitedreams

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
hahahaha Jhanz varun is the best!!!LOLLOL

achumen

Goldie

achumen

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL Jhanz, Part II was great.

What a joke we have made of these brothers.

Loved the caps - pl continue.

But then it would be good if Pri organizes a good dinner for Damz - wines, roses and candles and all.

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

PART 3

Starring: Prithvi, Sameer and Varun and a very special guest appearance.

Prithvi bhaiyya ko khana banana nahin aata ' lekin woh to GM mein rehte hain ' unhe koi problem nahin hogi. (prithvi bhaiyya does not know how to cook ' but he lives in GM- so he will have no problems)

Varun to khana khud bana lega. Aur uske paas paise bhi hain so he can take Roshni out too. (Varun can cook and has money, so he can take Roshni out too).

Main kya karoon? Kaash main MK nahin hota toh paas bhi paise hote. Bhaiyya se maangoonga tho marenge. Varun se maag leta hoon. Lekin bhaiya ke saamne nahin (What shall I do? If only I wasn't an MK, then I would have money too. If I ask bhaiyya he will beat me up. I will ask Varun. But not in front of bhaiya)

Next they go to take aashirwaad from veggie mummy

Prithvi: Maan humein aashiwaad do ki hum tumhare bahuon ko impress kar sake. Tumhara aashirwaad hamari raksha karega. (Maa please bless us so that we can impress your daughters-in-law. Your blessings will protect us)

Veggie : Nice try. Tum teenon bewakoofon ko ab meri bahuon se koi nahin bacha saktha. I will save my ashirwad for them. They are definitely more intelligent than the 3 of you. Jo kaam main nahin kar saki ab woh karengi ' tumhara dimag tikhane lagayengi (No one can save you 3 idiots from my daughters-in-law. They will do the job that I could not do ' knock some sense into you)

Just as they are getting ready to leave Prithvi receives a call - it is Inder.

Prithvi: Why is this bhukkad (hungry glutton) calling me. Ise hamare dinner plans ka pata to nahin chal gaya? (I hope he didn't find out about our dinner plans)

They come out of the hospital and find Inder waiting

Inderetta: I heard you have dinner plans. Mujhe bhi invitation chahiye. I am tired of eating Riya's food. Har din maggi aur who bhi jala hua. (I want an invitation. Riya makes maggi everyday and burns it too)

Prithvi: (thinking fast) Tumne galat suna hai. Hamare aise koi plans nahin hai.Darasal baath yeh hai ki hamari maa ke liye aaj raat hum sab vrat  rakhenge. Tum hamare saath chaloge to tumko be vrat rakhna hii hoga. We may eat some fruits later.  (You have heard wrong. Actually we are all fasting for my mother's sake this evening. If you go with us you will have to fast too)

Inderetta: Bilkul nahin. Main Riya ke yahan khaa loonga (God. I hate her food.) (No. I will manage to eat Riya's food)

Sameer: Yeh Inder ke bacche ko bhi maggi milega. Mujhe toh woh bhi banana nahin aata. I have to impress Avni varna bhaiyya will kill me. Where is this Varun. Oye. Varun. Kahan Gaya. Veggie mummy heelllp veggie mummy. (Even Inder will get maggie. I don't even know how to make that)

to be continued

Edited by liv2laugh - 13 December 2009 at 6:16pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

ashi18fibrinogen9RonMione4everDitto100Chit15sankalp_praptiAnjanaYYZ.Tanya.dee86Lifez_Beautiful-Amri-MeghAn_AnYaFanbhavana92Mru_beeMaz.-Doppelganger-jakhushi-Zaara-Arya311--Divzfan--Who-I-Used-2-Beaish_punkanwayaadventure_gurlanju101a2zahid..Serendipity..rahmona_pakswe.Aparajhita.nikita_88Infinitedreams

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
sameer and his dinner problems!...awesome jhanz keep goingLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top