Tumhaari Disha- FF Episodes! NO COMMENTS

Posted: 18 years ago

~*As the Sindoor FF has reached ALMOST 100 pages and its full of comments,it will be easier for New members to read the episodes here without the comments. THE STORY LINE IS WRITTEN  BY BOMBYGIRL4EVA*~

Click on this link if you want to comment:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/33688

STRICTLY NO COMMENTS PLEASE!

Edited by atarman - 18 years ago
TUMHARI DISHA

Introducing Ashish Nayyar as DK

and Chavi Mittal as Disha

Reema laago (Sumitra)
Hemani Shiv Puri (Suhas)
Alok Nath (Vijendra)
Jimmy Shergill (Vedant)
Tushar Kapoor (Inder) <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->
Mamta Kulkarni (Rano) <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->

& ;nbs p;         &nbs p;        Lyrics : Sameer

& ;nbs p;        &nbs p;       Music: Jatin -Lalit

& ;nbs p;         &nbs p;     Inspiration: Hottie!

& ;nbs p;         &nbs p;  Produced by Ashish Fans!

Story, Screenplay, Written, Copied & Directed&nbs p;         &nbs p;       by Bomby and Karan Johar

SCENE 1

Its a huge hall where a huge party is going on. People are dancing and drinking and having fun. There is a huge group of girls chit-chatting on the right.

Dolly : Ab to 8 baj gaye, lekin woh abhi tak nahi aaya!

Payal: Woh to hamesha late hi aata hain...Saari ladkiya uska intezaar karti hain...aur woh hain ke...

Sonia: Gosh ..This party is sooo boring...woh kab aaye ga?

Tanya who is in the circle but is unaware of who they are refering to.

Tanya: Yeh tum log kiski baat kar rahe ho? Kaun aane wala hain? Kya koi film star aane wala hain?

All the girls crack up.

Sheena: Arre nahi baba woh koi filmstar nahi hain. Lekin usne hum sab ke dillo ko chora liya hain..OH..he is SOOOOO Handsome(Khayalo mein)

Shruti: OH and He is soooooooooooooooo HOT...tum usse dekhogi na to behosh ho jaogi...(khayalo mein) Oh my HERO!

Ritu: Aur uski aankhein......Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiii (khayalo mein)

Tanya: bus bus...ab tum sab uski taarif hi karoonge yah uska naam bhi batoge?

Payal : Uska naam hain D….

(Just then lights go off)

People : "Yeh lights ko kya hua?" "Hey someone get the lights on!" "Lights ko kya hua???"

(While the lights are off , someone from the mike says " Hey all u Beautiful girls…main aa gaya ho" ) The girls go CRAZYYY …They all scream DKKKKKKKKKKKK…Just then a spotlight appears on the center of the hall and there we see the HOT, the tempting , the most handsomest hunk, the hero of this movie standing with his arms wide apart. He is wearing a black shiny jacket with black shiny pants. {BTW the jacket is sleeveless and he is not wearing a shirt…and the jacket is open so one could see killing CHEST) before, Dk could say or do anything , all the girls scream on top of their voices and run towards him and almost jump on him.

Now our HERO is surrounded by 100-150 girls…or should I say he is stuck in a traffic jam where every girl is trying to push the other girl off so they could give some smooches to Dk! Poor Dk, who is on the floor is trying to get some air…but these girls are literally on top of him that he cant even move. .

What happens next??? Wait for the next scene to find out how Dk rescued his life!

While Dk is crushed under all the girls, Dk's body guards come to his rescue! They shoo off the girls. Dk, who is now shirtless.. ..as the girls have stolen his jacket…finally stands up only to notice that the body guards are having a hard time controlling the girls. DK laughs to himself and then tells the body guards to let the girls go…all the girls scream with joy…they all jump on Dk again and surprisingly instead of crushing him, they pick him….about 10 -20 girls are holding him high up in the air…while all the other girls are just screaming and cheering in joy around dk…Just then the music starts to play in the background…And ALL the girls start dancing…they put Dk down and all the girls surround him …hoping that they would get a chance to dance with him…(silly girls) Just then someone from the back throws a guitar to Dk…and he catches it..He starts palying the guitar…and now the girls are getting crazier…(I tell u these girls are completely crazy….crazy about him….wonder who they remind me of….US! ..lolz) Our smartie understands these girls will not be able to control themselves anymore (as he is shirtless already!)…so he throws the guitar somewhere in the crowd….and some crazy gril cathes it.. all of a sudden...Dk starts getting the girls close to him

Dk : Ishq hain kya, kuch nahi hain mohabatt … kal kuch nahi bus yahi hain hakekat ( pulls another girl from the crowd) nazre chura na na ( turns and twists her around and then throws her back ) Yuh dil jala na ( plays around dolly) nazre churana na ( 4 girls put their arms around his neck) Yuh dil jala na Aaa mere nasdeek aaaa…Love me Love me Just for the day …

All the girls repeat " Love me love me just for the day"

Dk (playing around with the girls) hey LOVE Me ..Love me JUST for the day…Come on..love me love …….JUST FOR THE DAY

Dk : mein to Hasino ka hu deewana …dil kash ADAYEHHHH mera nishana … Kehti hain tere hoto ki laali…..Aaaa PYASS meri bhujaa. Achi lage mujhe teri shararat kal kuch nahi bus abhi hain hakekat…nazre churana na yuh dil jala na aaaa mere nasdeek aaaaaaaa..Love me Love just for the day

Girls repeat "Love me Love me just for the day" and they start kissing him all over ..his chest, cheeks..etc…Just then we realize that Dk is on the floor…again with whole bunch of girls on top of him…

Dk : Love me Love me….(he starts to play around with whoever who is the closest) Just for the day..Hey Love me love me just for the day! JUST FOR THE DAY BABY!

LOL guys…so that was the first scene of this movie…the hero's 's Introduction…I will introduce the heroine in the next scene or soon…It will be compltely filmi..so it wont be exactly like teh TD story..just a liitl diff...but it will focus on the love story...so how do u guys like the begining ??

Do u guys want more???

BOMBY!
Scene 2 Enjoy!

The scene starts on the highway. Its 8 in the morning. Dk is in his Mercedes, talking to someone on the phone. Taj, his secretary is sitting in the front seat, next to the driver

Dk: (on the phone)Kya? Do baje ki meeting? Cancel karwado…ha…teen baje ki bhi…jo kaha hain woh karo

Taj notices that his boss is very frustrated…he aks Dk if he is ok…

Dk : Ha mujhe kya hoga?

Taj: nahi woh aapne saari meeting cancel karwadi…..to..

Dk : Ha woh mein bahut thaka hua ho..bus..aur kuch nahi

Taj: (nosey) Sir..maine suna hai ke kal aap kisi party mein gaye the. Aur waha pe bahut saari ladkiyah bhi thi

Dk: Ha who to thi..lekin tum yeh kyun puch rahe ho?

Taj: Nahi woh…..woh mein to sirf…

Dk : Kya ..woh…woh mein kar rahe ho! Saaf saaf batao kya baat hain

Taj: Woh actu…(dk cuts him off)

Dk: yeh kya khadi khadi woh who bol rahe ho

Dk: Actaully mein yeh jaanna chahta tha key eh aap kaise karte ho…mera matlab hain ki saari ladikiyah (slows) aapke pichhee….

Dk: (laughs) mere picche kyun bhagti hain? (laughs again) Yeh sawal ka jawab to sirf tumhe who ladkiya hi de sakti hain!

Taj: Aap kitne lucky hain jo aapko itni saari ladkiya pyar karti hain….kai logo ko to ek ladki bhi naseeb nahi hoti (referring to himself…..lol)….to kya aaap un saari ladkiyo se pyar karte ho?

Dk: (cracks up) Pyaar ? Dk aur Pyaar? (cracks up again) Dk Seghal aisi beduki baatoon par vishwas nahi karta…tum to kitne saalo se mujhe jaante ho…tumhe itna bhi nahi pata ke pyar aur haar Dk ki dictionary mein nahi hain!

Taj: Lekin sir, aap to itni saari ladkiyoh se milte ho, kitno partiyo mein bhi jaate hoon…koi to aisi ladki hogi jisse aap pasand karte ho..

Dk: (laughs) Nahi, aisi to koi nahi hain

Taj: But sir, koi to aisi ladki hogi, jisko dekh kar aapke hosh udgaye ho?

Dk: Is duniya mein aisi koi ladki paida nahi huyee hain jo Dk ke hosh udda de!(oh really)

A WHITE FLASHHHHHHHHHHH

A girl, with long straight hair, is walking towards her window in a RED nighty. Her back is towards the camera, so we can't see her face. She goes and opens the curtains and stretches her arms. Her face is still not shown!

Taj: To kya aapki koi Dreamgirl nahi hain?

Dk: Meri dreamgirl? ? (serious) Thi naaa…meinehamesha se socha tha ek din…..EK DIN woh mere saamne zaroor aayegi..

FLASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The girl is still at the window. Suddenly, a blow of wind hits her face. She closes her eyes. The camera focuses on her closed eyes…but you still cant see her entire face..just her closed eyes…

Dk: Lekin woh mere saamne kabhi nahi aayi…..aur isliyeh mein pyaar par vishwas nahi karta

Taj: Lekin sir, aapko aisa kyun lagta hain ke who aapko nahi milegi. Agar woh is duniya mein hain, to woh aapko zaroor milegi!

Dk: Agar woh is duniya mein hain to kaha hain?

FLASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The girl is still at the window. Suddenly, another heavy blow of wind hits her face and all of her blows on her face. The camera focuses on her face, but we still can't see her face, as her face is covered with her hair. She puts her hand on her face to move her hair…

Dk: Kaun hain woh ladki?

No flash this time!

Someone from the back calls " Dishaa" The girl in the blue nighty finally turns around with her hair swinging in the air. And we finally get to see her face. Yes guys, its none other than the beautiful, altra cool Chavi Mittal, the heroine of our movie!

In teh next scene they'll meet..its a fimli takkar..so Stay tuned!

Bomby!
Scene 3

It was Suhas in the back, who had called disha's name. (lol..played by Hemani shiv puri!)

Disha: (faces her) Ha Aai?

Suhas: Dekha ! Tumhe mujhe sirf ek baar aawaz deni hoti hain…aur ( disha cuts her off)

Disha: (laughingly) Aur us maharani ko soo baar bolaye, to bhi nahi sunti ….right?

Suhas: Arre tumhe kaise pata?

Disha: Aaiiii….Aap rooz yehi to kehti ke!...(Both Laugh)

Suhas: Ab tum hi batao disha, sir par exams hain, lekin usse koi fikar hi nahi…Jab dekho to apne dostoon ke saath filme dekhti rahti hain

Disha: Lekin Aai, abhi to who bahut choti hain…agar who abhi enjoy nahi karegi to phir kab karegi??

Suhas: Tumhi ne usse sir pe chada ke rakha hain…(disha laughs) …tumhare vaje se hi who bahut bikad gayi hain…achha tum jao aur rano ko othoa…warna college ke liyeh der ho jayagi

Disha: Don't worry Aai..main hoon na!

Suhas leaves the room..and disha goes to Rano's room. Rano (mamta kulkarni..lol) is sleeping on her bed with the blanket over her face. Disha comes and takes off the blanket.

Rano: kyaa di, soone do na

Disha: Aur kitna soongi? 8 to kabke baj gaye…..chalo jaldi utho…college ke liye der ho rahi hain…

Rano: (sleepy and lazy) Oh di…aaj jaane ka mann nahi kar raha… aaj tum akeli hi kyun nahi chali jaati…

Disha: Raanoooo tum uthti ho ya mein..

Rano: Oh common di…ek din nahi jaogi to koi farak nahi badega…

Disha: Aur aai ko kya kahoo?

Rano: Oh di, kuch bhi keh dena…kehna ke meri dabyat thik nahi hain..ya phir …

Disha: Aacha to mein Aai se Jhot bolo

Rano: Di pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ee

Disha: Theek hain theek hain…Zyada maska lagane ki koi zaroorat nahi hain!

Rano: Oh dee ..you r soo sweet..

Disha: (smiles) ha..woh to mein ho hi!....Arre paap re…Zaade aath (8: 30) mein sirf dus minute baaki hain

She hastily leaves the room and goes to her room. She comes out of the shower and gets changed into jeans and a cute pink shirt. She is in such a hurry, that she forgets to brush her hair! She quickly gets into the back of the car and tells the driver to start.

Highway- there are lots of cars. Disha's car is one of them. Inside, she is looking for a brush in her bag to comb her hair. The car is stopped by a red signal. She finds a brush and starts brushing her hair. Just then a black Mercedes parks right next to Disha's car. It is a very high fanda car…seems like it belongs to a very lucky bas***d!...The windows of the car are sooo cool...that noone can see the inside..but the person sitting inside the car can see everything outside! Guess whose car it is....yes none other than Dk seghal's !

Inside Dk's car, Dk had been listening to the radio. Suddenly,his eyes fall on the car next to his... He sees a girl brushing her hair...but he can't see her face...as he can only see her long , Black hair...Dk get curious...he opens the window of his car to get a better look...His eyes are glued to the girl...even tho he cannot see anything besides her hair.....something happened to him! He couldnt move...he coudn't look anyhwere else besides at the girl brushing her hair. there was something ...something in her..because of which he coudn't do anything besides constantly stare at her... Just then, Disha, the girl brushing her hair...SWINGSSSSSSSSS her hair in the air ....while Dk's eyes are STILL glued ....and her hair lands on the other side...and she starts brushing the other side of her hair.... DK' eyes POP OUT...to see the stunning, beautiful Disha...he can't seem to get her eyes off and constantly stares at her...Just then Dk' radio sings "Bahut Khoobsurat hooo..bahut khoobsurat hoo....yeh bhigri si latte hain....inne chehre se uddne do haaaa...bahut Khoobsurat hoon....bahut khoobsurat hooo..."

Disha who was too busy brushing her hair doesn't notice Dk staring at her....but after she is done, she notices a good looking, bearded man in a black suit with a red shirt staring at her....She looks at him for a second...but he still continues looking at her with a sparkle in his eyesss....she gets annoyed and turns her face to the other side...While DK STILL keeps on staring at her....She turns her face a liitle to see if that man is still looking at her....and guess what he was...withouting blinking once!...Disha gets really frustrated...and opens her window...and looks in Dk's window

Disha:(angry) Excuse me Mister, Aap ko sharam nahi aati kisi ladki ko aise ghoorte huwe??

No response from Dk...but the same old CONSTANT staring...but this time a faint smile escapes his lips

Disha: Oh hello? mein aap se baat kar rahi ho!

again no response from Dk except his usual staring and this time a bigger smile at Disha

Disha gets really MAD now...she calls him " Besharam!" and quickly closes her window.....

Suddenly the signal turns green ...and her car drives off in a puff of smoke...

Dk who just realised that her car left...." arrrrrrrre suniyehhh"
...he removes his head out of the window...but Disha's car drives off in a puff of smoke...Dk puts hsi head back in the car...resting on the car seat...with a BIG smile on his face

Comments please........Soory for not writing for like a week..

Cheers,
Bomby!
Scene 4...enjoy!

The scene starts with the building of Mitthibhai college. <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->(lol…that's the only college in Bombay I can think of!)

Disha is sitting with her friends in the college canteen drinking juice.

Disha: (relieved) THANK GOD…hamari exams khatam ho gayi…

Pooja: I knowwww…meine to kitni mehnat ki hai…raat ke do-do bache tak padhai ki hai

Disha: Do baje tak?…paap re paap…mein to itni badhai kabhi nahi kar sakti …I need my beauty sleep.

Shilpa: (teasing) Sleeping beauty ji, Aapko badhai karne koi zaroorat nahi hain…tum to aise hi paas ho jaongi…

Priya: (teasing)Ha….woh professor tripathi tum pe latto jo hain

All laugh except disha

Disha: (disgusted) Cheeeeeeeeeee…..woh Buddha !, khusat,! (all laugh) ….tumhe koi aur nahi mila mere liye

Shilpa: Accha madam, to hamme tumhare liyeh koi Prince charming dhond na hoga?

Disha: Of course!

Pooja: Mere paas ek idea hain …kyun na hum sab disco mein jaaye?…party ki party ho jayegi…aur kya pata humme waha tumhara prince charming bhi mil jaaye (laughs)

Disha: Theek hain…to aaj raat aath (8) baje…RED DRAGON .mein milte hain! Ok?

All the girls agree and bid each other goodbye…

Disha, in her room, going thro her closet.

Disha: (to herself) Kya pehnooooooo??

Just then rano enters… "Dee.."

Disha: Oh rano, aacha hua tum aa gayi…tum batoa…..mein yeh black dress pehnoo…(holds out a black dress) ya yeh red wala (holds a red dress)…

Rano: lekin dee, tum jaa kaha rahi hoon…

Disha: Red dragon! Ab tum jalti batao…yeh pink wala kaisa hain (holds another dress)

Rano: Mere khayal seeeeeeeeeeeeee(thinks) …. yeh black wala pehnoo…Dee mein bhi aao kya?

Disha: Pagal ho gayi ho kya…meri exams to khatab hogayi…lekin tumhari to abhi tak shuro bhi nahi huyeee….(pushes rano to the door) Ab jao ..jaa kar bhadaai karoo ….Mujhe taayar bhi hona hain (She closes the door behind rano)

Disha opens her car door, and steps out of the car wearing a black strapless dress with a slit on the left side, high heels, long black earings and a black necklace ..with her hair down…She looks REALLY beautiful!

She is walking to the main entrance, when suddenly she realizes that she has left her bag in her car. She QUICKLY and HASTILY turns around so that she can stop her driver…but before she could do anything else she realizes that she has bumped into someone…and she has pushed that someone so much that she falls on top of that man…and that man has fallen to the ground…Any guesses on who that handsome hunk is?

Disha:(who is literary lying on top of DK …with her hands on his chest and his arms around her waist. Her hair is all over his neck/part of face)Tum?

Dk: (who is sooo surprised at his luck that he just stares naughtily and gives a big smile)

Disha: (tries to get his hands off her waist…but all in vain! Infact, he holds her tighter now!)

Dk: (Naughtiest smile and with the naughtiest expressions ) Tum girre humpe bichli ke khambe ki tarah…(shakes his head) Khuda ki kasamm…..Current kha kar maza aa gaya! (lolzzzzzz)

Disha: (irritated) What! Shut Up! (tries to get up) Chodo mujhe!

Dk: (who holds her tighter now and gives her another naughty look )

Disha: (extremely MAD now! And somehow in her anger she escapes from his strong arms) (she stands up and before Dk could fully stand up) How dare you?? Tumhari heemat kaise huyee mujhe choo ne ki…

Dk: (who is fully standing now…) (shakes his head) Meine kuch nahi kiya… .(smiling) Tum khud hi mujh par aa giri

Disha: Oh shut up! Galti se girri hu…warna mujhe koi shauk nahi hain tum par jaan mooch ke ghir ne ka!

Dk: (teasing) Accha ?

Disha: (getting EXTREMELY MAD)Oh shut up! Mein tum jaise ladko acchi tarah se jaanti hoon! Jaha ladki dekhi nahi ke…(stops)

Dk: (trying to make her MAD ) ….ke line maar na shuro? Achha…to ulta chor kotwaal ko kaate??...Ek to khud mere upar girti ho…upper se kehti ko ke mein tumpe line maar raha ho…mujhe kuch ho jata to…kitni bhari ho tum

Just then Disha's friends come…and pooja asks disha "Kya hua, disha?"

Disha just ignores them and continues arguing with DK

Disha: (real pissed!) What??????????????????????

Dk : (who is having fun teasing her) Aur nahi to kya…itni bhaari ko ke meri peet (back) to gai…(pretends that his back is hurting) …pata nahi kaunsa chaki ka atta khati ho!

Disha: (who can no longer take it) What? ?? Shut up! Just shut up…(she leaves with her friends in a puff of smoke)

While Dk stands there laughing to himself…and says " Disha" and smilesssss

Cheers,
Bomby!

THANKS GUYS....DK KI DULHAN BANNEKE CHAKAR MEIN SAB KUCH BHOOL GAYI...BUT HERE I COME AGAIN!....tHISSCENE TOOK ME LIKE 6 HOURS..HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT!

Scene 5

The scene starts in the Red Dragon disco. There are two floors. On the ground floor everyone is dancing and on the second floor people are sitting on tables and watching them.

Dk is sitting on a VIP table on the second floor. As usual, he is drinking! He is looking downstairs at all the people dancing on the music. Just then his eyes fall on the beautiful disha in the black dress who is dancing with her friends in a group. She is dancing , ladke jhatke mar kar <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->on the song " Hai rama rama hoooooo hai moore raaama ,dil mein macha hai kyun...koi hungamaa <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->..aayega koi .bahoo mein leke....choomega mere ..yeh lucky lips(shaking her bootee <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->) aay haaai aha ha <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->..aha ha aaye hai aha ha ..aha ha (more ladke jhatke <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->) . aaye hai ah ha ha aha ha oye hoi aha ha aha ha <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]--> Dk's eyes pop out! <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]--> He just stares at her ..bina palak jhubkaaye He SLOWLY gets up from his chair .while continuously staring at her. He goes to the rod , puts his hands on it and continues to stare downstairs at her with passion and a sparkle in his eyess <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]--> <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->

Disha who is in her own world "Aye haai oho ho..aha ha Aye hai aha ha aha ha <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->"....while her hero just stares at her <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]--> <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->

Just then a girl who was dancing downstairs notices dk standing upstairs. And within a minute, we see about 20-30 girls running upstairs to get Dk.
<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
<!--[endif]-->

Girls: Please humare dance karoo..please dk....please...chalo...please..please..please ..please
<!--[endif]-->

After a lot of nakhra <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->, Dk decides to go with them.
<!--[endif]-->

He comes downstairs, surrounded by the 20-30 girls... Just then all the other girls on the dance floor stop dancing...since the girls stop dancing....all teh guys stop dancing...Disha and her friends also stop dancing because everyone else has stopped dancing...Most of the girls (by most I mean everyone excluding disha and her friends) scream Dk with joy...and crowd around him...All the boys are also excited...(since Dk is soo famous for going to clubs and discos...that everyone knows him!" and they also crowd around him...
<!--[endif]-->

while this is going on ....

Pooja: (Disha's friend whispers in her ear) Yeh to wohi hain na....jiss par tum giri thi..

Disha: (annoyed) Jaan much kar nahi giri..galdi se giri thi...Ek number ka badmaash hain yeh !(makes a face kinda like this one <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->)

Shilpa: lekin ...dhikne mein to kaafi hansome hain

Disha: handsome? My foot! (liar <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->)

After a while someone quiets the whole crowd...and hands a mike to Dk...he is standing on this little stage thing....
A girl form the crowd yells " Coomon dk join us!"
<!--[endif]-->

Dk: arre nai nai...aaj mood nahi hain..
<!--[endif]-->

when a guy from the crowd yells.."to mood banaligiyeh...Dk ..phicli baar ke tarah..aaj bhi koi tadakti-bhadakiti <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]--> cheez ho jaaye"
<!--[endif]-->

Everyone laughs...

Random people form the crowd: " ha Dk."..."come on Dk..".."dk please"
when everyone starts screaming with their hands in the air " Dee K Dee K Dee K Dee K..."
<!--[endif]-->

Dk:(on the mike) OK OK OK
<!--[endif]-->

<!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->Crowd starts cheering and whistling! Everyone is cheering...even Disha's friends....but disha does not seem that happy" and just looks at the crowd with a "whatever" type of an expression!
<!--[endif]-->

Dk throws the mike somewhere and jumps into the crowd....all the girls get closer <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]--> and start dancing with him...
<!--[endif]-->

Dk: (swings a girl towards him with his left arm..her hair hits his face) Kahi zulf ka baadal oho.(swings another one on the right ...)kahi rangeen aachal aha <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->(one girl grabs his back and turns his face towards hers ) kahi hoth gulabi oho(one comes from the front ladak matak ke..)kahi chaal sharabi aha <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->(a girl with contact lenses comes from the front right 45 degree angle) kahi aankh mein jaado oho(a girl from the front left 45 degree comes towards him) kahi jism ki khushboo aha <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->(a girl from the back left 45 degree angle comes towards him ) kahi naram nigahe oho(a gril from teh back-right 45 degree angle puts her arms around his neck!)kahi gori baahe aha <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]--> (Dk breaks free from these 6 girls..)....since he is sooo strong <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]--> <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->

Dk : Haaaaaa yaha katam katam par....lakho haseen aaye hain €( walks through the middle of the crowd) Hum magar ,yeh dil ka toofa dene usse aaye hain( walks towards disha) who ladki jo sabse alag hain.. who ladki jo sabse alag hain(points at disha )who ladki jo sabse alag hain.. who ladki jo sabse alag hain ( <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]--> s at her)

Disha is mad and embarrassed ...since every1 is staring at her. dk walks towards her pointing his finger at her "who ladki jo sabse alag hain.. who ladki jo sabse alag hain <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->"He is standing in front of her now... Disha gets really embarassed and puts her head down..when Dk comes closer ....looks at disha .....and pulls the girl next to disha, Shilpa <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->by her hand...holds her waist and starts dancing with her...Shilpa, who seems really happy..puts her arms around Dk and she too dances with him <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->...Disha looks up and she starts to walk away.....itraake <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->....but before she goes all the girls surround him...Disha is unable to leave the crowd...

Dk: (surrounded by girls) Kitne hi jalwe hain aankhon mein ghunti hain jinse chandini .. <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->kitni hi hoooo baatein hain kaano mein jinse ghunti hain raagini... <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]--> .(follows a girl)- yeh chale jaise bhalkhake....( follows disha ) .woh chale zara ithlaake <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->(a girll comes from teh left and shyly puts her arms around his neck) yeh mile zara sharma ke(breaks free and grabs disha's wrist) ( She rudely looks at him and escapes) who mile zara itraake <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->.....Spreads his arms apart and looks up) Haaaa yaha katam katam mar..lakho haseen aaye hain (ALL the girls hug him..i guess they really don't miss a chance <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->) (he breaks free ) Hum magar ,yeh dil ka toofa dene usse aaye hain who ladki jo sabse alag hain.. who ladki jo sabse alag hain(again points at disha..she is embarrased) who ladki jo sabse alag hain.. who ladki jo sabse alag hain(again disha tries to exit the crowd of girls but in vain <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->)

She tries and tries to push thro the girls...but the girls, (crazily dancing) trying to get closer ...drag her closer towards Dk...Dk who had been noticing all this while dancing around ...smiles and SOMEHOW goes closer towards her....he gets hold of her hand...and swings her towards him..and she lands in his strong arms...her hands on his GREAT chest... <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]--> <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->and his right arm...around her waist.. <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->... Dk looks at her with passsssionnn <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]--> <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->she quickly removes her hand off his chest..but dk puts her other arm around her waist GENTLY...

Dk: Gulshan ki ....hain who kali..(gently and slowly brings her closerr) .jo zarre pholo se bilkool hain judaaaaa(disha stares at him RUDELY <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->) ..kya kahiye hooo dekha hain(gets lost in her beuty) ..in aankhon ne usme aisa roop kyaaa <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->kya ajeeb si taazgi hain(gets really close..while she tries to leave) .kya haseen si saadgi hain <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->.kya ajeeb si dilkashi hain kya haseen si dilbari hain <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->(disha finally manages to escapes) Haaa yaha katam katam mar..lakho haseen aaye hain €(gets out of the crowd) Hum magar ,yeh dil ka toofa dene usse aaye hain who ladki jo sabse alag hain.. who ladki jo sabse alag hain(follows disha) who ladki jo sabse alag hain...

And Dk looses his senses......forcefully pullls her....and starts dancing with her....soooooooooooooooo fast..that disha doesn't even know what's happening to her <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->.....he swings her to the right ....pulls her back. <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->.twists her and turns her around...she spins to the left....comes backs and lands in his arms...She is spinning and turning...and what not...this goes on for a while he picks her up by her waist.turns and twists her in the air(Its's pretty hard to describe) and she comes out from between his legs <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->....pulls her closer..again more twisting., pulling ,pushing etc.when finally he picks her up by her legs and ends his little dance

So Disha is in the air now, looking down at Dk, who has big smile on his face and is staring at her€People are whistling and cheering while disha is really embarrassed and mad at the same time

waht happens next? Does Dk ever put her down? Stay tuned!

Cheers,
Bomby!

Scene 6

Scene starts out with disha madam in the air..and our Hottie smiling at her naughtily. He slowly puts her down. They are face to face now. Everyone in the club is quiet and is waiting for the 2. Dk is still smiling and is still holding her by her waist, when our D lady, who looks like she is about to start world war 3 , fakely smiles at him. He gives a bigger smile and to his astonishment, D lady then gives him a big, loud thapad (slap) on his right cheek. Dk is taken aback. His hand automicatically lands on his cute red cheek. ..(awww ..poor hottie)and before Dk could say anything

Disha: (loud and angry tone) Tumhari heemat kaise hui mujhe cho ne ki.....Agar ainda se mujhe apni shakal bhi dhekaai to mujhse boora aur koi nahi hoga..

Disha's friends crowd around her and whsiper to her..."Disha ..jaane do...chalo yahase.."

Disha: (adamant) Kya samajte ho to apne aap ko....agar tum Dk seghal ho to ....jab chaho...jaha chaho...kuch bhi kar sakte ho???.....Mr Dk seghal..aurat ko kabhi kamzoor mat samjhana....woh aapki private property nahi hain! (goes closer to him and looks at him in the eye) meri baat gaur se suno...ainda se kisi ladki ko choone se pehle ...soo (100) baar soch na...soo baar..samjhe!

Dk just stands there looking helpless....while disha along with her friends leaves in a puff of smoke!

Disha and her freinds are walking outside the club

Pooja: Oh come on disha, ab bhool bhi jao...sirf dance hi to kar raha tha woh tumhare saath..aur us bechare ko thapad maar diya tumne

Disha: (mad) Bechara, my foot! Sharam naam ki to cheez hi nahi us insaan mein..dekha nahi kaise sari ladkiyo ke saath dance kar raha tha...mere mana karne ke bawajoot bhi m ere saath zabardasti dance karne laga...

Shilpa: Oh comeone...bhool bho jao usse (when Dk enters)

All of her friends stop anmd turn towards DK, while Disha stands there with her back towwards him and with her hands folded(my my my..does she get pissed or what)

Dk goes and stands behind disha, without looking at her..

Dk : (hesitant) I am....I...I am sorry...meine aapke saath bahut badameesi ki...mujhe aapke saath zabarzasti nahi karni chahiyeh thi....mein apni galti ke liyeh aap se maafee mangta hoo(puts hsi head down)...I am really sorry ( looks up)

Disha: Inne kehte to ke mujhe inn se koi baat nahi karni!

Dk: please....I am really sorry...

Shilpa goes and puts a hand on Disha's shoulder....Disha turns around and faces DK.

Disha: (smiles a liitle) It's Ok! Actually, I am sorry...woh meri waje ander aapki itni beyzyadee....

Dk: arre nahi nahi...aapne bilkool theek kiya...ab taubara kissi aur ladki ke sath aise karne se pehle soo baar sochonga!

All laugh

Pooja: Hi I am pooja (shakes hands with Dk)

Dk: hi

Shilpa: mein shilpa (shakes hands with him)

Kavita: Kavita( shakes hands)

Dk: hi

Disha: mein..

Dk: (cuts her off) Dishaa! Right? (smiles and moves his hand forward to shake)

Disha: (smiles and shakes hands with him) right!

The camera focuses on their hands...and the scene ends there

Tumhari bombY!
Scene 7

A week later...

Dk is sitting in his office (kanaka) thinking about disha. He gets flashbacks of disha when she swung her hair in the car, when she was dancing on "Lucky lips", when she fell on top of him. He gets more and more lost in his world and plays around with the paper weight and smiles liek CRAZY to himself! Just then someone knocks the door..

Dk: (without lookking up) Come in

Taj: Sir, mujhe aapse kuch papers sign karwaane the...(gives him soem papers)..yeh rahe..

Dk: (happily) sure! (starts signing them)

Taj: (Nosy..as usual) Kyaa baat hain sir, aaj aap bade khush nazar aa rahe hain?

Dk: (smiles at taj) Samajhdaar ho! (nods his head)

Taj: (proud) Sir...sab aap hi ki meher baani hain

Dk: (shocked) ha?

Taj: (asahamed) Oh, sorry sir..

Dk: (laughs) Koi baat nahi Taj..koi baat nhai..aaj tum jo chaho...keh sakte ho!

Taj: Sir....Koi khaas baat? (here he goes again!)

Dk: (takes a deep breath) Khaas baat to hain (streches... and rests his head on the chair..looking upwards) mujhe jiski itne saalo se talaash thi..woh mujhe mil gayi hain...(khayalo mein)

Taj: (excited since he just loves garma garm khabar) Matlab...matlab aapki dreamgirl?

Dk: (blushes) ha meri sapno ki raani......(starts complaing) .ab to mujhe raat mein hi nahi, din mein bhi uska chehra nazar aata hain....jaha dekho bas wohi nazar aati...kabhi ghar mein to..kabhi office mein...kuch khane nahi deti...swimming karne nahi deti...naahe nahi deti..soone nahi deti...bus har jaga mujhe wohi nazar aati hain...

Taj: Arre sir, yeh saare lakshan to ek hi bemaari ke hain!

Dk: (worried) Bemaari?

Taj: Lovearia! Mere ek doost ko mein yahi bemaari huye thi...woh usse har jaga dhikti thi..yaha tak ki..ek baar to usne apni baai (maid) mein woh ladki nazar aayi

Dk: (getting more worried) Kya baat kar rahe ho? Ab mujhe kya karna chahiyeh..

Taj: Is bemaari ka to sirf ek hi elaag hain

Dk: Kya?

Taj: Khud woh ladki! Jab tab tak woh ladki hamesha hamesha ke liyeh aapki nahi ho jaati hain...tab tak woh aapke khabbo mein aati hi rahegi...

Dk: Khaabo mein to aati hi hain.....(puts his palms under his head ...which is resting on his chair) ..pata nahi...meri zindagi mein kab aayegi...(gets lost in his own world)

Taj: Kya woh bhi aapse itna hi pyaar karti hain...Jitna aap usse?

Dk: (Cracks up) ..Pyaar?? Woh to mujhse nafrat karti thi....humari pehli mulakaat may usne mujhe besharam kaha...doosri mein mujhpar aur naraz huyee...aur teezri mein mujhe thapad maara..

Taj: (shocked) Kya usne aapko thapad mara?? Aur aapne kuch nahi kiya?

Dk: Mein kya karta...... ( slow soft tone ) Jabhi mein usse dekha ho....najane mujhe kya ho jata hain...uski aankhien...(gets more lost) uski aankhoon may aisa khoo jata hoon ..ke mujhe kuch aur nahi sujta...bus man hota hain ke mein ussi ko dekhta raho...Jo woh karti hain..joh woh karti hain...mujhe sab achha lagta hain...sab...(who is completely lost in his own world)

Taj: (smiling) Sir...(no respone from our hero) SIRRR..

Dk: (comes out of his dream world) haa?

Taj: Sir mein chalta hoon....aapki meeting jo shuro hone wali hain

Dk: meeting? Kaunsi meeting?

Taj: ( thinking to himself "yeh loveria bhi na...aache se acche insaan ko bhi nahi chodti") who mehta and mehta waali meeting..

Dk: Woh aaj hain (puzzled) ...accha cancel kardo

Taj: lekin sir...

Dk: Tajj....aaj saari meetings cancel karwado...understand?

Taj: Ok sir...(leaves)

DK again relaxes on his chair...with his hands under his head...and closes his eyes...and gets lost in his dream world...

Uski dream mein kyaa hota hain? jaane ke liyeh mere next scene ka intezaar kijiyeh..

Tumhari BombY!
Scene 8

The scene starts in a beautiful place….with beautiful mountains in the back..and grass all over…

Dk, in a shining black sherwani and grey dupatta is walking on the grass…does he look hot or what!

Background Music: tina tina tin tin tin tin..tin tina tin tin …

A girl in a black choli (Long, black skirt thing with a short black blouse) is running across the grass holding her duppata in the air…She runs towards his direction …while she runs passed him…her duppata slowly touches Dk' face

Dk: (with his face under her duppata and his eyes closed) Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…. Pari pari hain ek pari … (the duppatta falls down from his face) aasma se aa giri ….(the girl is none other than disha …she turns her face towards him…and shyly smiles at him and then starts to leave …when Dk grabs her duppata by his hand) saamne mere khadi…..mujhe usse pyaar ho gayaaa..haaaaaaa mujhe usse pyar ho gaya… (gets closer to her and she shyly runs away ,holding her ghagra, without her dupatta ) Pari pari hain ek pari …aasma se aa giri …(continues looking at running disha ).saamne mere khadi…..mujhe usse pyaar ho gaya..(falls down on the grass and hides his face under her smooth black dupatta)haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mujhe usse pyar ho gayaaaa ( turns and twist around under her duppata on the grass....he gets lost in her dupatta)

Disha who is in a blue choli now is moving in circles…holding the corners of her duppata…Dk in a blue sherwani comes running out of nowhere and grabs her dupatta…She stops moving in circles and shylu, blushingly looks down…

Dk: (goes behind her back)Woh chand taro ki roshini hain…(slowly and gently puts her dupatta on her head) woh mandiro ka diiyaa…(puts his head on her right shoulder)us jaaneman ki bus ek jhalak ne pagal mujhe kar diyaaa……(turns her around by her waist ….so she is facing him) woh mere sasso ki ragini hain…(gets down on his knees) who mere dooooono jaha…who maagle jo mujhse kabhi to…(puts his one hand on his heart and puts his head down) dil kya usse de du jaan….(he looks up only to notice that disha has disappeared…..Hmmmmmmm Pari pari hain ek pari …aasma se aa giri ….saamne mere khadi…..(his palms behind his head) mujhe usse pyaar ho gayaaaaa..haaaaaaa mujhe usse pyar ho gayaaaa…(walks away on the grass)

Disha in a red choli is running in a field of red roses .....Dk in a red sherwani is running after her...she is running in front of him, holding her ghagra and smiling...while Dk gets hold of her hand and pulls her towards him ...she lands in his arms...her hands on his chest...then our Dk picks her by her legs and takes circles...while she is holding her dupatta in the air......so teh dupatta is also taking circles along with them...after a while Dk puts her down...the duppatta covers both of their faces...so they are both inside teh duppata...Dk gets closer...when she smiles like CRAZy and runs away with the dupatta..

Dk:(totally mesmerized by her)Haaaaaaaaaaaaa Jo muskurake dekha mujhe to…(hua mera dil fidaaaa…(disha stops running and Dk goes towards her)hain uske jaisi badi suhani..(points at her...and goes closer)us naazni ki adda….(disha freezes.)haaaa…(gets on his knees)ushi ke khabbo mein khoya rehta (kisses her hand) main aaj kal raat bhar…(looks up at her ...she has disappeared)subha subha jab mein aankhein kholo …(looks everywhere but cannot find her)aaye mujhe who nazar...

Dk runs around on teh grass to find her...

Dk:Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Pari pari ek pari …aasma se aa giri ….(sees Disha in a red choli on the right)saamne mere khadi…..(sees another disha in a blue choli on the left)mujhe usse pyaar ho gayaaaaa..( another disha in a black choli runs passes him)haaaaaaa mujhe usse pyar ho gayaaaa… (gets confused on where to look and finally all of them disappear....he lies dwon on teh grass) hmmmmm….mujhe usse pyaar ho gayaaaa…(closes his eyes and feels the wind with his eyes closed)haaaa mujhe usse pyar ho gayaaaa....mujhe uss pyaar ho gayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ( who is COMPLETELY lost now)

Dk finally opens his eyes..only to realize that he is in now dream world...but in his office...sitting on his chair.....Dk shakes his head......with a "u r crazy type of an expression)....he is still smiling

----------------------------------

lol...hope u gusy liked it..Actually the original song for this scene was supposed to be "Kardoo kammal tere naal soniyeh...naal sonyeh)...but iIt would have been too R -rated...I am sure I would have gone into too mcuh detail and made it R -rated...Samy ahs already warned me...Mein uska dil aur vishwaas dono hi nahi tod sakti....

Soon Disha will also be falling for him...so stay tuned

Tumhari bombY!!
Thanks guys

Scene 9

Its a huge pool...where people are swimming...naturally! There are lots of chairs around it...the long white ones...where people can lay down and relax under the sun. Dk is lying on one of those chairs. <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->He is wearing red shorts and matching red sunglasses to go with it......thats it <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]--> He is listening to his CD- player....with hsi head phones on....the head phones are also red...our hottie always wants to look PERFECT <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]--> u see...His eyes are closed and he is feeling the sun...when suddenly his eyes fall on the swimming pool...he sees a couple in the pool...so he closes his eyes again...the song he was listening to comes to an end...so he opens his eyes agian...

This time his eyes fall on a girl who just swung her hair out of the waterl...she is in a RED swimsuit ( 1 piece) ....the girl takes her hair off her face...when we get to see taht the girl is no other than Disha! Dk' eyes pop out...he take soff his sunglasses in a very hero wali adda (that any girl would commit suicide <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]--> <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->) Just then Dk's headphones sing " Sooooooooooooooooooooooooniyeh <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->" She shakes her face left to right to get teh water out of her hair...sh walks out of the pool....whiel Dk jsut keeps STARING at her...with a MY MY MY type of an expression... whiel hsi headphone sing....." Soooooooooooooooniyeh" again....She walks and walks out of teh pool....when Dk's headphones sing" Aaja soniyeh...aaja sonieh...aaja soniyeh...aaja soniyeh..."

Disha grabs her towel...which is rite outside the pool...she does not notice Dk with his eyes popped and all....she continues to dry her self....first her hair...then her arms....while Dk jsut keeps staring at her without blinking once...with his headphones singing "Aaja soniyeehhhhhhhhh"...Just then Dk's cell phone rings...He is soo busy staring at her...that he dint even hear his phone ring...He is still in the same postion ..eyes popped out and glasses in hsi hand...with one end of it in his teeth <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->....and smiling naughtily..Just then teh phone rings again...Dk trys to find it...he gets up from the chair...and trys to find it

Dk: ( to himself)Arre ..kaha rakh diya meine...( while he searches for his cell...he looks at her after every other second..so she doenst run away!)...(frustrated) kaha gaya....( he finally finds it underneath the cahir) Haa..mil gaya...(He picks it up...) Ha bolo Rohit!

Rohit: (on teh other line) bhai tum to humme bhool...(dk cuts him off)

Dk: Arre kaha gayi...(looks to his right and left) arre..shit...SHIT SHIT SHIt...

Ronit: kaun gayi?

Dk; (frustrated) mein tumhe baadme phone karta ho...(hangs up and runs to find disha)

He looks fro her everywhere...but doesnt find her anywhere <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->

Dk : (to himself) Shoot !kaha chali gayi....Itna accha mooka tha...!

Just then his cell rings again

Dk: Kya hain? Sab tumhare waje se…Sab tumhari galti hain….I hate u!

Rohit : (on the other side) Lekin hua kya?

Dk: (still complaining) Chali gayi who tumhari waje se!

Rohit: Aare kaun kaha gayi?

Dk: woh..woh..

Rohit : (teasing) Kaun?

Dk: ( shy) who kuch nahi

Rohit: Accha bachu..to koi ladki ka chakkar hain

Dk: (smiling) Arre nai nai…aisa kuch nahi

Ronit: Accha abhi to keh raha tha…ke I hate u…zaroor meine tumhe disturb kiya hoga..kyun?

DK: Nahi baba..aisa kuch nahi hain…..tu bata…tune phone kaise kiya

Rohit: Oh hello? Is hafte meri shaadi hain….yaad hain ke nahi?

Dk: Oh ofcourse of course…bilkool yaad hain

Rohit: To apna boorya bistra (luggage) bhand kar aaj hi jao yaha

Dk: Kya..aaj ? aur who bhi goa…aana thoda mush..

Rohit: Mujhe kuch nahi sunna…Kya thode dinno ke liyeh tu us ladki ko bhool kar apne yaar ki shaadi mein nahi aa sakta?? Aur wiase bhi kal bachelor's party hain….tumhe to aana hi hoga!

Dk: Ok, ok …mein rakhta hoon…(hangs up)

Dk ; (to himself) Ab bata nahi usse phir kab mulakaat hogi…(saying this he leaves)

What happens at the shaadi? Dk ki mulakat kis se hogi? Wait for my next post!

Tumhari Bomby!