Thendral

Thendral Dec 7th-11th updates & discussions! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Thanks Sweety and Hiya - good updates. There are two issues here which irritate Roja -
one , refusing education to some one who wants to study and no.2, ill treating a child -
not sure if Roja has the tenacity to follow this.Meli kutty, Daisy too has opted to update
 this - can u co-ordinate and bring in a schedule?? That way we can be sure of a continuity
 in updates. Once I am back in HQ, I will chip in when needed, ok?

Edited by rojapoooo - 09 December 2009 at 2:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekMeena.IF

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Dec 7th-11th updates & discussions! (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sugarpuff101

Sugarpuff101

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rojapoooo

Thanks Sweety and Hiya - good updates. There are two issues here which irritate Roja -
one , refusing education to some one who wants to study and no.2, ill treating a child -
not sure if Roja has the tenacity to follow this.Meli kutty, Daisy too has opted to update
 this - can u co-ordinate and bring in a schedule?? That way we can be sure of a continuity
 in updates. Once I am back in HQ, I will chip in when needed, ok?

i can't stnd the fact that they are refusing her an education because she is a GIRL!
its really sad, i just hope they add some comedy in to make it lighter and they do not drag it too long. seriously from what i saw in the promo the only characters that have not been introduced who i saw was deepak and his character for some reason gives me the vibes of thols from kolongal and gopi from metti oli, i just hope thulasi too escapes from the evil clutches of the old man and her family, and i hope there are no more villains eitherEmbarrassed or else we definitely see thulasi crying non stop. and i hope they make her character stronger too.

Meena.IFsrima

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 6:07am | IP Logged
that lady who used to play Bagyam character at the beginning seems to be a villi tooWink  
From the promo, they makes it looks like they are preventing Thulasi from stydying coz she is a WOMAN but it seems like her younger sister goes to school so I guess they are treating her bad coz she is first wifes daughter.

I can see many similarities between TMS and this one, evil stepmum who loves her own kids and her elder kid is spoiled a lot, they are poor etc.

shaseknithyamkv

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Thanks Sweety and Hiya for the updates.. Clap

Welcome to our club.. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shasek

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update, hiya. deepak oda character looks interesting from the title sequence!

shasek

Sugarpuff101

Sugarpuff101

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

thanks for the update, hiya. deepak oda character looks interesting from the title sequence!

yeah i think so too, actually i am eagerly awaiting to see him in the serial.  Maybe it will make the serial lighter.Smile

Edited by hiya242 - 09 December 2009 at 2:55pm

shasek

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates hiya...

Poor Thulasi.

sick ravi..

shasek