Thendral Dec 7th-11th updates & discussions!

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'd also like to give a big THANK YOU to all the updaters on this forum. Seriously you guys are great, cause even when i stop watching a serial i am still drawn to your updates they are just too great. And i appreciate all the hard work time and effort  you put into it. finally see first hand how hard it is and this is only one update and it isn't even close to how great yours is.

Thank you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for the wonderful updates Sweety and Hiya๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Welcome onboard to our updaters team - nice efforts by u bothโญ๏ธ

@Sweety - Oh my... you lied to all of us..who said you cant doa good job the updates? Wonderful job na๐Ÿ˜ณ so u have to def take any of the day to update excepet for monday and fridays๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Hiya - thanks a lot hun.u too did a wonderful job....I am sure the dicussion will go on if the updates are been posted, we can wait and see da๐Ÿ˜ณ  So are you too willing to take up any days to update expect on monday and fridays da?๐Ÿ˜ณ

About Thendal:

so the director is S.Kumran who happens to be director of Thirumathi selvam. I happend to see todays epi, Deepak is acting there too๐Ÿ˜ƒ From the promo..it looks like Nizhagl ravi falls for Thulasi and he even offers money to Thulasi dad so I guess her dad need money to send off his loser son to the college so he may agree to get Thulasi married off to him 

PS! To all of our readers..plz come forward to encourage the updaters as not so many are willing to do it, so we could at least appeciate the hard work the updaters does for us๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by meli - 14 years ago
sreeya852 thumbnail
thanks meli for the encouragement.  I will try to do updates for tuesday.

My prediction of this serial is that it is some what like gilli in the way and old guy likes a young girl. and i think deepak will be thulasi's friend who helps her go to school (maybe a kologal feel their)๐Ÿ˜†

Aahaana thumbnail
Oh no...not again a friendship like tholz and abhi had here too๐Ÿคฃ maybe he will marry her from that kizhavan๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Dearest Sweety and Hiya,

Thank you so much for coming forth and lending a hand with the updates ๐Ÿ‘.... with that we warmly welcome you to our Updating Team ๐Ÿค—.  You both did a wonderful job with the updates...

Oh my NIzhagal ravi in a serial after a while... but hah..... He falls for Thulasi ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...

Man I just hope Thulasi escapes somehow from her family and perhaps this old man ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...

at Hiya: aahaa super.. another friendship story vaa ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... 
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update sweety and Hiya. Looks like a nice story... lets see...
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sweety and Hiya - good updates. There are two issues here which irritate Roja -
one , refusing education to some one who wants to study and no.2, ill treating a child -
not sure if Roja has the tenacity to follow this.Meli kutty, Daisy too has opted to update
 this - can u co-ordinate and bring in a schedule?? That way we can be sure of a continuity
 in updates. Once I am back in HQ, I will chip in when needed, ok?
Edited by rojapoooo - 14 years ago
sreeya852 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rojapoooo

Thanks Sweety and Hiya - good updates. There are two issues here which irritate Roja -
one , refusing education to some one who wants to study and no.2, ill treating a child -
not sure if Roja has the tenacity to follow this.Meli kutty, Daisy too has opted to update
 this - can u co-ordinate and bring in a schedule?? That way we can be sure of a continuity
 in updates. Once I am back in HQ, I will chip in when needed, ok?

i can't stnd the fact that they are refusing her an education because she is a GIRL!
its really sad, i just hope they add some comedy in to make it lighter and they do not drag it too long. seriously from what i saw in the promo the only characters that have not been introduced who i saw was deepak and his character for some reason gives me the vibes of thols from kolongal and gopi from metti oli, i just hope thulasi too escapes from the evil clutches of the old man and her family, and i hope there are no more villains either๐Ÿ˜ณ or else we definitely see thulasi crying non stop. and i hope they make her character stronger too.
Aahaana thumbnail
that lady who used to play Bagyam character at the beginning seems to be a villi too๐Ÿ˜‰  
From the promo, they makes it looks like they are preventing Thulasi from stydying coz she is a WOMAN but it seems like her younger sister goes to school so I guess they are treating her bad coz she is first wifes daughter.

I can see many similarities between TMS and this one, evil stepmum who loves her own kids and her elder kid is spoiled a lot, they are poor etc.