Thendral

Thendral Dec 7th-11th updates & discussions!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 3:40am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaSmily_FaceJanuSugarpuff101bharadwaj_kswamii92rojapoooo~*Thamizhan*~srimaMeena.IFnewt2007Vani19CarynnithyamkvMP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Dec 7th-11th updates & discussions!" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sugarpuff101

Sugarpuff101

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 11:31am | IP Logged
I'd also like to give a big THANK YOU to all the updaters on this forum. Seriously you guys are great, cause even when i stop watching a serial i am still drawn to your updates they are just too great. And i appreciate all the hard work time and effort  you put into it. finally see first hand how hard it is and this is only one update and it isn't even close to how great yours is.

Thank you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanashasekSmily_FacerojapoooonithyamkvMP_Radha

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the wonderful updates Sweety and HiyaClapClap

Welcome onboard to our updaters team - nice efforts by u bothStar

@Sweety - Oh my... you lied to all of us..who said you cant doa good job the updates? Wonderful job naEmbarrassed so u have to def take any of the day to update excepet for monday and fridaysEmbarrassed

@Hiya - thanks a lot hun.u too did a wonderful job....I am sure the dicussion will go on if the updates are been posted, we can wait and see daEmbarrassed  So are you too willing to take up any days to update expect on monday and fridays da?Embarrassed

About Thendal:

so the director is S.Kumran who happens to be director of Thirumathi selvam. I happend to see todays epi, Deepak is acting there tooBig smile From the promo..it looks like Nizhagl ravi falls for Thulasi and he even offers money to Thulasi dad so I guess her dad need money to send off his loser son to the college so he may agree to get Thulasi married off to himOuch 

PS! To all of our readers..plz come forward to encourage the updaters as not so many are willing to do it, so we could at least appeciate the hard work the updaters does for usTongue

Edited by meli - 08 December 2009 at 4:45pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekvicneshwaryrojapoooosrimaOLGNESMeena.IFnithyamkvMP_Radha

Sugarpuff101

Sugarpuff101

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
thanks meli for the encouragement.  I will try to do updates for tuesday.

My prediction of this serial is that it is some what like gilli in the way and old guy likes a young girl. and i think deepak will be thulasi's friend who helps her go to school (maybe a kologal feel their)LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekMP_Radha

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Oh no...not again a friendship like tholz and abhi had here tooROFL maybe he will marry her from that kizhavanWinkLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekSugarpuff101Meena.IFMP_Radha

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Dearest Sweety and Hiya,

Thank you so much for coming forth and lending a hand with the updates Clap.... with that we warmly welcome you to our Updating Team Hug.  You both did a wonderful job with the updates...

Oh my NIzhagal ravi in a serial after a while... but hah..... He falls for Thulasi ShockedShockedShocked...

Man I just hope Thulasi escapes somehow from her family and perhaps this old man Shocked...

at Hiya: aahaa super.. another friendship story vaa LOLLOL... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekMeena.IF

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shasek

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update sweety and Hiya. Looks like a nice story... lets see...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shasek

Post Reply New Post

Go to top