Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bewajah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
that outfit with the green shoes reminded me of my daughters "style statement" wearing mismatched socks in clashing colors :D

ramas thumbnail
Why do they do this to him that . The shirt was no dressy at all though full sleeve.. I liked the shirts he was trying on before Anita's wedding when he was preapring his  spech to propose to simi. He was only dressed best in Anita's wedding. Why can't they make him wear  such shirts? His clothes are dreadful and so is his shoes. jeans and belts.
😲👎🏼
They are surely making him look like a school boy in highschool or even middle school.
 creatives Plz as you grow his character let him grow out of such dreadful clothes.
They even made him look worst when he made simi to come and meet him in park. Except jacket may be everything else he wore looked horrible and those belts are got to go that he wear over jeans.😒
Edited by ramas - 14 years ago
bewajah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Plz as you grow his cahracter let him grow out of such dreadful clothes.

ramas since the show is on zee tv, these dreadful clothes will be replaced by older ppl dreadful clothes. sum1 at zee seriously needs to consider getting stylists over from sony where apart from a few exceptions, every1 wears awesome clothes

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ramas

Why do they do this to him that . The shirt was no dressy at all though full sleeve.. I liked the shirts he was trying on before Anita's wedding when he was preapring his  spech to propose to simi. He was only dressed best in Anita's wedding. Why can't they make him wear  such shirts? His clothes are dreadful and so is his shoes. jeans and belts.

😲👎🏼
They are surely making him look like a school boy in highschool or even middle school.
 creatives Plz as you grow his character let him grow out of such dreadful clothes.
They even made him look worst when he made simi to come and meet him in park. Except jacket may be everything else he wore looked horrible and those belts are got to go that he wear over jeans.😒

I agree; we all noted that he looked so much better then when he was trying on the shirts (except for the red one), and the clothes he wore at both the Jagarata, the night he was on the terrace and Anita's wedding - all three outfits were the decent.

Yes, they are making him look like a really bad dresser and a kid that's in high school or even middle school.  He can look trendy and young at the same time. It will add to his personality.

The creative team are really not that creative. They must be a bunch of middle aged men without much knowledge of human relationships, romance and women,  and on top of it, no dress sense.
Edited by Laila2009 - 14 years ago
Ishya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ohhhh I would love to see that 😃 That episode has not aired yet, but I really like Abhi's tshirts 😛
belledejour thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramas

😲👎🏼

I personally think WHITE is his colour.... he looked his best in the kurta he wore for the jagrata...IMO!
ramas since the show is on zee tv, these dreadful clothes will be replaced by older ppl dreadful clothes. sum1 at zee seriously needs to consider getting stylists over from sony where apart from a few exceptions, every1 wears awesome clothes

I'm glad you've noticed that as well . . . abysmal lack of style on Zee . . . much improved on Sony (although I don't watch any serials there) . . .  Abhi's outfit when accompanying the Dagars to the Sethis was the fevered idea of someone seriously color blind . . . or maybe on some very cheap hallucinogenic drug  . . .  and please, pretty please, folks, no white socks on men in suits!  Pleasepleaseplease!!  Nakul's white socks and black shoes are an affront . . . white socks only with tennis shoes!!  Have men's fashion magazines not taken off in India yet?  I remember GQ (Gentlemen's Quarterly) with some fantastic duds (the models themselves never made much of an impression) in this country . . . don't know if it's still being published or not . . .

personally think WHITE is his colour.... he looked his best in the kurta he wore for the jagrata...IMO!

Yes!  I thought so too . . . that's the first time when he went from Twit (for me) to "Hmmm . . . this guy is really cute!" & there's been no looking back 😊   I didn't especially care for the churidar/kurta at Anita's wedding . . . but that's me . . . I'm having a hard time adjusting to men in embroidered clothing . . .

Dunno why he blames Simi for labelling him childish . . . he didn't even have the laces tied on those red sneakers (?)  in the park!!! 😕  There was a red jacket (and I think a blue in the same 'style') that was truly truly ugly . . . If it's got to be western garb, why can't they put him in a decent T-shirt (collared or not/no cute messages or cartoon characters), a pair of jeans, and loafers (no socks in summer . . . please) and a jacket when it's cold? 
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: belledejour

I personally think WHITE is his colour.... he looked his best in the kurta he wore for the jagrata...IMO!

Completely agree; it was the first time I thought, "Wow, that guy actually looks kind of cute." Before than he just seemed like any typical desi guy they brought to the show. Have to agree, he looks good in white.
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laila2009

Completely agree; it was the first time I thought, "Wow, that guy actually looks kind of cute." Before than he just seemed like any typical desi guy they brought to the show. Have to agree, he looks good in white.

me too how can I forget jagrata yes he looked best  in that outift. may be it makes him look older and more responisble then those juvenile  t shirts and jeans. I think abhi is very cute and he should dress accordingly. I hope they read this and may be change his ward robe simi surely is looking better lately. Some of her dresses have changed to make her look better since anuj's wedding.
N.i.s.a thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think he looked better as Arsalsan.........LOL